The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

2 minutes ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

Billie's hair literally makes me :wub:

It's just fluffy, soft, thick, curly, straight, wild and dreamy, all at the same time 

Exactly. This is a topic I could go on & on about obviously. A lot of celebrity guys have thick luscious hair, but it's straight, predictable and boring. Also for the most part they lose it as they get older. Then there's the Justin Timberlake/Nick Jonas type whose hair is so tight and curly that they basically have to always have a buzz cut. Billie's is just the perfect in-between, and everything you said above.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Exactly. This is a topic I could go on & on about obviously. A lot of celebrity guys have thick luscious hair, but it's straight, predictable and boring. Also for the most part they lose it as they get older. Then there's the Justin Timberlake/Nick Jonas type whose hair is so tight and curly that they basically have to always have a buzz cut. Billie's is just the perfect in-between, and everything you said above.

Billie has set the hair benchmark so ridiculously high, it seems that any potential bf for me in the future has a lot to live up to, and will, unfortunately, have to deliver on my sky-high expectations in this area :D

I said the other day that the Geezer premiere hairstyle would be in my top three. So here's my top three:

1: Black American Idiot era style. I.E like my profile picture. I'd say that this is my favourite because I 1st heard of GD during the American Idiot era and that hairstyle was the 1st one I saw on Billie. Seeing that hairstyle reminds me of when I 1st heard GD which brings back a lot of happy memories.

2: The Geezer curly blond hairstyle. Is perfectly suited to the shape of his face and I love how you can see the roots coming through.

3: This one from around 2003. One of the least talked about hairstyles that Billie has had, yet it looked good on him and he should've kept it for longer

Spoiler

billie_guitar.jpg

23 hours ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

Billie has set the hair benchmark so ridiculously high, it seems that any potential bf for me in the future has a lot to live up to, and will, unfortunately, have to deliver on my sky-high expectations in this area :D

This. And he'd better work out. :happy:

5 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

3: This one from around 2003. One of the least talked about hairstyles that Billie has had, yet it looked good on him and he should've kept it for longer

Hide contents

That is delicious. 

7 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

This hairstyle is currently my favorite: 

Shorter sides, volume, it doesn't look "too styled"...it's perfection. 

I agree, this is a great look for him right now. He would do well to take a little off the sides from what we last saw. But it's been so long since we've seen a current picture of him, he could have a pink Mohawk right now for all we know.

3 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

I agree, this is a great look for him right now. He would do well to take a little off the sides from what we last saw. But it's been so long since we've seen a current picture of him, he could have a pink Mohawk right now for all we know.

:lol: I think we'd all be crying if he ever did this (not that he would). It might have suited him in the Dookie era, but not now.

And I can't wait to see pictures of him from the North American tour next week even though I'm still in mourning over the end of my gig. I'm hoping he'll wear some different shirts this time pink frilly shirt please.

2 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

:lol: I think we'd all be crying if he ever did this (not that he would). It might have suited him in the Dookie era, but not now.

And I can't wait to see pictures of him from the North American tour next week even though I'm still in mourning over the end of my gig. I'm hoping he'll wear some different shirts this time pink frilly shirt please.

Short sleeves too please :D

In conclusion, short sleeves and hair trimmed on the sides/bigger on top, maybe even blonde/black. Billie are you taking notes?

He isn't taking notes because he only listens to his favorite fan.  With that, blonde hair trimmed on the sides, pumpkin striped shirt and vest.  He does fight me on the hair color though.  But, I will ask him to make an exception and wear what everyone wants at their specific show.  

I can't believe the American tour is starting already next week. Damn that went fast! Yay! Cuz that means more videos, pics and Facebook live (?) Coming up soon. :) Also 1 month until I see them! :runaround:Happy Dance! 

19 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

He isn't taking notes because he only listens to his favorite fan.  With that, blonde hair trimmed on the sides, pumpkin striped shirt and vest.  He does fight me on the hair color though.  But, I will ask him to make an exception and wear what everyone wants at their specific show.  

This is all good but he can put off the bleaching for a few more weeks, I want dark roots by June (will trade for shirt)

I can't believe I have to wait until August to see them 😩 It seems so far away! I'm also freaking out that I might miss it because my due date is one week apart. I hope I don't go into labor early!!! I'll make them wheel me to the venue in my bed! I'd really love to be able to tell my kid they "saw" Green Day one day 🤗

It's prediction time again: what do you think Billie will wear during the 1st show on Wednesday?

Hair: Black

Eyeliner: minimal

Shirt: this one

Spoiler

billie-joe-armstrong-and-drummer-tre-coo

37 minutes ago, Whatsername_123 said:

It's prediction time again: what do you think Billie will wear during the 1st show on Wednesday?

Hair: Black

Eyeliner: minimal

Shirt: this one

Reveal hidden contents

billie-joe-armstrong-and-drummer-tre-coo

I think you're on the money for all 3, although I am hoping for a little more than minimal eyeliner (maybe  light eyeliner?) and spiky or generally more trimmed hair. But it will be black I think.

1 hour ago, letsdanceon said:

I can't believe I have to wait until August to see them 😩 It seems so far away! I'm also freaking out that I might miss it because my due date is one week apart. I hope I don't go into labor early!!! I'll make them wheel me to the venue in my bed! I'd really love to be able to tell my kid they "saw" Green Day one day 🤗

It's so badass that you're doing this!! I hope it will be fine :)

41 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

It's so badass that you're doing this!! I hope it will be fine :)

Ha thank you! I will admit I'm a bit nervous, it's at an outdoor amphitheater in the middle of the woods and I hope I can make the long walk from my car in the August heat while 9 mos pregnant, but if there's anyone worth trying that for it's this band 😆 If not, I'll just have to get word to the band to come visit me in the hospital 😂😂

47 minutes ago, letsdanceon said:

Ha thank you! I will admit I'm a bit nervous, it's at an outdoor amphitheater in the middle of the woods and I hope I can make the long walk from my car in the August heat while 9 mos pregnant, but if there's anyone worth trying that for it's this band 😆 If not, I'll just have to get word to the band to come visit me in the hospital 😂😂

Wow, this is amazing!  Sounds like you should consider the curry and tractor ride combo a week/ ten days before!  Just kidding, hope it all works out for you. 

32 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Are you talking about Riverbend by any chance?

Who, me? If so I'm talking about Blossom Music Center near Cleveland.

10 minutes ago, letsdanceon said:

Who, me? If so I'm talking about Blossom Music Center near Cleveland.

Ok, close. Riverbend is Cincinnati and where I'll be August 20. It's also an amphitheater in the middle of nowhere. Good luck on getting to your due date!

10 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Ok, close. Riverbend is Cincinnati and where I'll be August 20. It's also an amphitheater in the middle of nowhere. Good luck on getting to your due date!

Ohio and its hidden amphitheaters 😂 Blossom is in Cuyahoga Falls, which is very near Bath, Ohio: Early home to serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer, and the site where he killed/buried his first victim! Really makes you wanna spend an evening out in the woods 😬 Oh, and thank you!!

Anyway, sorry to derail the thread: where were all the BJ birthday posts I was hoping to see on Instagram?! I wanted to see birthday boy blowing the candles out or something ☹️ 

It's worth trying despite anything - I mean, not being able to go because you'd be in hospital would be a bummer but not going because you didn't even buy a ticket and gave up in advance even though you could make it in the end would suck even more! :lol:

Ohio and its hidden amphitheaters 😂 Blossom is in Cuyahoga Falls, which is very near Bath, Ohio: Early home to serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer, and the site where he killed/buried his first victim! Really makes you wanna spend an evening out in the woods 😬 Oh, and thank you!!

Anyway, sorry to derail the thread: where were all the BJ birthday posts I was hoping to see on Instagram?! I wanted to see birthday boy blowing the candles out or something ☹️ 

Ha! Ohio has been home to waayy too many serial killers. 

I'm with you on the lack of BJ birthday posts. The one from Joey was so unexpected because he never posts about his Dad, and it was amazing. But I would have loved a video or something. Can't blame them tho if they wanted privacy & quiet, especially after touring. Now I'm ready for the onslaught of posts, videos, and lives to start up again.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived