The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

3 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

It seems so weird to talk about moles on here but yeah, I agree they are improtant. The one under one of his eyes is my fave. 

He has one small one right under his right eye and one slightly larger one to the right of it, both lovely but he has such beautiful cheeks that I just love that lower one, it looks very good whether he is clean shaven or with stubble :wub::wub::wub:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Marki. said:

I think Billie looks cute with the red cardigan, but that shirt (is it flannel?) should be destroyed :P 

He must have broken into my grandad's wardrobe for that shirt. It has no other explanation. 

1 hour ago, jengd said:

He has one small one right under his right eye and one slightly larger one to the right of it, both lovely but he has such beautiful cheeks that I just love that lower one, it looks very good whether he is clean shaven or with stubble :wub::wub::wub:

All of them are lovely :ga:

Just now, unextraordinarygirl said:

What are you guys talking about? I'm lost.

Billie's lovely moles and ugly flannel. 

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

He must have broken into my grandad's wardrobe for that shirt. It has no other explanation. 

Exactly :lol: 

36 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

Ok can I see the pic your referencing?

It's posted on the previous page, this one :D 

13 minutes ago, LisaBJA said:

i can't decide if i like billie more with black or blonde hair

Same. I love him with black hair but there's something about him when he has blonde hair lol, for me it depends more of the hairstyle :lol: 

3 hours ago, Marki. said:

Exactly :lol: 

It's posted on the previous page, this one :D 

LMAO between that shirt, sweater and glasses he looks like such a dad. I know Kurt Cobain was known for wearing old cardigans too, but it just screams Grandpa!! :lol:

1 hour ago, LisaBJA said:

i can't decide if i like billie more with black or blonde hair

Blonde billie makes everything better

23 hours ago, MaraGreenDay said:

Same. I love him with black hair but there's something about him when he has blonde hair lol, for me it depends more of the hairstyle :lol: 

yeah that's right! i mean i always thought that in prefer him with black hair and then as i saw some pics of blonde hair....i was like : OMG:runaround:sooo beautiful:wub: love the blonde hairstyle when you still can see dark shadows in it

21 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Blonde billie makes everything better

yeah blonde billie is sooooo sexy but black billie too

I myself would be leaning towards Billie with black hair, but his blonde hair at the Tribeca film festival is something I will forever worship :happy:

Aw, but his cardigan sweaters make him look so 90s, which was how I dressed back then when I first fell for that doe-eyed, baby-faced punk 😆

9 hours ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

I myself would be leaning towards Billie with black hair, but his blonde hair at the Tribeca film festival is something I will forever worship :happy:

Exactly. And a honorable mention goes to blue and red. 

On 19.2.2017 at 0:04 AM, neverdone2000 said:

Wow, did anyone see this little performance clip Jakob posted? I really feel like he watched his dad closely on stage when he was in Europe recently. He sounds and performs like a young Billie in this, all the way down to the 12, 1234. His band has a different style than GD obviously, but I've seen other performance clips of his band and he seems different in this.

I thought the exact same thing when I saw this. So cute. He's not as powerful as his dad with his 1234, but it (and he) will grow :)

1 hour ago, MMwhatsername said:

I thought the exact same thing when I saw this. So cute. He's not as powerful as his dad with his 1234, but it (and he) will grow :)

I think Jakob has a lot of potential like his dad at that age. I look forward to seeing where his career goes. I think his songwriting is exceptional for being so young. And obviously he's really working on his performance. No doubt BJ is giving him tips. 

20 hours ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

Agreed. 

If I had to come up with a top 3 of Billies hairstyles, that blond curly hairstyle from the premiere would easily be in my top 3. As much as I love his trademark black Green Day hair, it's always nice to see something other than black, especially when it's as nice as that blond curly hairstyle. As long as he doesn't pull a Macy's Day Parade Video style or the greying beard/dreadlocks style, then I'm happy. 

Billie better whip out some new shirts during the upcoming shows so that we'll have plenty of things at our disposal to begin a plethora of discussions/debates/fangirling etc :lol:

42 minutes ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

Billie better whip out some new shirts during the upcoming shows so that we'll have plenty of things at our disposal to begin a plethora of discussions/debates/fangirling etc :lol:

Preferably short-sleeved

I came home from work tonight to find that Mum had randomly bought a copy of Kerrang magazine and had left it open on the GD picture page. She knows how to make me happy. By the way the magazine was this one, you can see the poster in the top corner

Spoiler

C5M2ufXWIAAVan0.jpg

Being fairly new to this fandom, I was just wondering how concerned I should be that Billie hasn't posted and has barely been sighted in the past week. 😬 I'm only half-kidding, I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms after the constant tour posts and FB live stuff.

10 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Being fairly new to this fandom, I was just wondering how concerned I should be that Billie hasn't posted and has barely been sighted in the past week. 😬 I'm only half-kidding, I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms after the constant tour posts and FB live stuff.

No need to worry, there are times when he doesn't post anything in a long time, and I just realized he does that after a tour lol, plus there were like two pictures of him on his birthday party :happy:

7 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

They are on a break between two legs of a tour. It's absolutely normal that he doesn't post/seemingly vanishes from the Earth surface. :lol: I agree it feels empty in comparison with all the recent activity.

3 minutes ago, MaraGreenDay said:

No need to worry, there are times when he doesn't post anything in a long time, and I just realized he does that after a tour lol, plus there were like two pictures of him on his birthday party :happy:

Yeah, he typically only posts when he has things to promote, unlike Mike who...well posts random stuff all the time. 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived