The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I'm disappointed that no fangirl has posted this yet as Billie looks so damn good. So here it is:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A discovery I made on Sunday is that Billie has really muscular legs. :happy:

Paradoxically, I was so blown away by the show that I fangirl less than usual. I mean, it was so good that nothing else mattered :P

3 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

I'm disappointed that no fangirl has posted this yet as Billie looks so damn good. So here it is:

I'm fangirling so hard for the pictures on that article, you have no idea. He looks so gorgeous, I hate him. 

7 minutes ago, MaraGreenDay said:

I'm fangirling so hard for the pictures on that article, you have no idea. He looks so gorgeous, I hate him. 

Yes, the photographer did a very nice job.  My favorite ws the pumpkin strip shirt and white and gold polka dot tie.  He will be wearing that at my concert.

14 minutes ago, MaraGreenDay said:

I know right?? I'm not a huge fan of the ruffled shirt and suit but daaamn, that black denim jacket :wub: Can't wait to get a physical copy.

2 hours ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

@MaraGreenDay your ava is giving me so much life RN! :happy:

Hehe same, I love it, it looks so cute! :wub:I'm mad at him cause he deleted it haha, good thing their FB saved it :D

4 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Paradoxically, I was so blown away by the show that I fangirl less than usual. I mean, it was so good that nothing else mattered :P

I'm curious, how could you tell he has muscular legs if he was wearing pants? 🤔

39 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I would say sweat makes clothing cling & @Jane Lannister has a very vivid imagination 😜

7 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Lol I always thought his legs look more petite in person. But hey, maybe they've become more muscular from being on tour. :lol:

6 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

His pants were tight. :happyhands:

5 hours ago, Tinkle said:

I would say sweat makes clothing cling & @Jane Lannister has a very vivid imagination 😜

Or maybe you need to take another look. :P

I do have a vivid imagination, though. :toocool:

4 hours ago, xnovacaine said:

Lol I always thought his legs look more petite in person. But hey, maybe they've become more muscular from being on tour. :lol:

He is petite and very slim, but very fit-looking. 

13 hours ago, xnovacaine said:

I think petite and muscular - doesn't have to be one or the other.  You can see his thighs are muscular in his fitted jeans!  Yum :wub::wub:

This thread keeps reminding me of more things to look forward to when I see them in a couple of weeks. Billie's legs, another good one :lol:

Seriously how great is it watching him play the guitar and owning the stage like a God in front of you? :D I can't wait. 

1 hour ago, jengd said:

I think petite and muscular - doesn't have to be one or the other.  You can see his thighs are muscular in his fitted jeans!  Yum :wub::wub:

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who sees it :P

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

This thread keeps reminding me of more things to look forward to when I see them in a couple of weeks. Billie's legs, another good one :lol:

Seriously how great is it watching him play the guitar and owning the stage like a God in front of you? :D I can't wait. 

Of course, Billie's legs are important. Have fun! 

It's the best. He's got such enormous stage presence. It's incredible. At the very beginning on my show, he stood right in front of us - everyone in the seats was sitting and a lot of people around me were staring into their phones - and he yelled "STAND UP" at us until everyone obeyed. It wasn't possible not to do it! Those people were so ignorant but even they couldn't help it and since then they'd wave like crazy whenever he came near, like "look, Billie! We're doing as we were told!". Haha, people are eating out of his hand. :D

He has such enormous charisma, it's really unusual, you can't help but watch him, he's mesmerising as well as beautiful!  Can't wait.

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

You've already lived the dream though, remember?! :lol:

8 minutes ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

You've already lived the dream though, remember?! :lol:

That story gives me so much life every time :lol:

On 1/25/2017 at 3:42 AM, Jane Lannister said:

He is petite and very slim, but very fit-looking. 

Totally agree. Obviously he's physically fit, otherwise he would not have half the amount of energy that he has on stage. :)

2 hours ago, xnovacaine said:

Totally agree. Obviously he's physically fit, otherwise he would not have half the amount of energy that he has on stage. :)

2 hours ago, Marki. said:

He must be getting fitter and fitter now, with all of the running he does every other night.

His energy is incredible. And idk, it's just very attractive..

Edit: I just saw this and must say this outfit is A+

tumblr_okebfmA9Nd1r6b1pxo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_okebfmA9Nd1r6b1pxo1_1280.jpg

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived