The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

46 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I'm not even fangirling about his looks anymore. It's just that he's so awesome.

Yeah, that's what I meant earlier when I wrote the thing with the potato sack.... it's not his outfits that make him so awesome and beautiful, it's his charisma. I'm happy that you're so excited about your  show, and I'm also very happy to see the number of KFAD fans growing. It's always one highlight for me at every show, along with Hitchin, it's just so fucking great. :ga:

And yay, I love the return of the ruffled shirts, he looks fantastic, maybe he wears one of those next Monday in Cologne, too! I can't believe I will see the boys again next week for the second time within 2 weeks. Life should always be like this, I could get used to it :D

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 days left and I'm a mess. I need to get my sleeping schedule back on track or I'll most likely faint during the concert. I honestly can't wait.:runaround:

On another note, if this doesn't describe this fandom:

Screen_Shot_2017_01_01_at_14_12_31.png

29 minutes ago, Marki. said:

I'm afraid I won't be able to shut up about Mike after last night. He was so handsome and made so much eye contact, constantly smiled and pulled faces and I got his guitar pick and asgbdshjk :wub:

Omg I'm so jealous!  I can't wait to see them, hopefully I can get closer to Mike this time than at the Emirates.  Glad to hear he's as good (better?!) up close as he is from afar!

5 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I loved it! :ga: It wasn't a drag at all and I loved Jason Freese's sax playing!

I'm seriously glad I was in a safe distance from Billie. :P

Awesome!

2 hours ago, Marki. said:

I'm afraid I won't be able to shut up about Mike after last night. He was so handsome and made so much eye contact, constantly smiled and pulled faces and I got his guitar pick and asgbdshjk :wub:

Omg yes seeing them live makes me totally fall in love with Mike, he's just great. So cool to get his pick!

3 hours ago, Marki. said:

Why shut up? Everyone loves to hear about Mike. 

2 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

@Jane Lannister How was it?

It was incredible. I loved everything about it, even kye and kfad! 

3 hours ago, Second favourite son said:

Omg I'm so jealous!  I can't wait to see them, hopefully I can get closer to Mike this time than at the Emirates.  Glad to hear he's as good (better?!) up close as he is from afar!

This was the first time I managed to be right in front of him and it was so amazing! Totally worth it... I hope you can get there and have a great time!

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

Awesome!

Omg yes seeing them live makes me totally fall in love with Mike, he's just great. So cool to get his pick!

Yes, he is :happy: I literally turned into my avatar haha :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Ok :D 

Hearing all your concert stories makes me feel even more excited to go! I can't wait to experience it all in person! Watching videos on YouTube is ok, but it sure isn't the same as being right there in it and feeling all the energy between band and audience. 2 more months to go! :runaround::dance:Happy Dance!

37 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

It was incredible. I loved everything about it, even kye and kfad! 

Awesome!!!!  Now I can concentrate on me.  45 days, but I'm really not counting

Reading all your stories about the shows is getting me even more excited!! Only 13 days till my first show!! I can't wait but I have a feeling I'm going to be a wreck by the time I get there and I'm doing 3 in 1 week! :lol: 

With it being the first time seeing them live, I have no shame in admitting I'm really looking forward to seeing KFAD as well :lol:

1 hour ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Awesome!!!!  Now I can concentrate on me.  45 days, but I'm really not counting

I'm excited for you! I'm sure you're going to have a great time. You're seeing two of my favorite bands in one night :ga:

1 hour ago, jj0407 said:

Reading all your stories about the shows is getting me even more excited!! Only 13 days till my first show!! I can't wait but I have a feeling I'm going to be a wreck by the time I get there and I'm doing 3 in 1 week! :lol: 

Agreed. I'm loving all of the stories and the pictures that have come out of the gigs so far. 

And I can't believe how close we are to the gig! I was worried that time would pass by slower the closer we get to the gig, and I was convinced that January would be a ridiculously slow month, but to my surprise the opposite has happened. Last month and this month have flown by. Just 13 more sleeps til Green Day! :lol:

1 minute ago, Whatsername_123 said:

Agreed. I'm loving all of the stories and the pictures that have come out of the gigs so far. 

And I can't believe how close we are to the gig! I was worried that time would pass by slower the closer we get to the gig, and I was convinced that January would be a ridiculously slow month, but to my surprise the opposite has happened. Last month and this month have flown by. Just 13 more sleeps til Green Day! :lol:

yeah, January has gone really fast I can't believe its only 13 sleeps :dance: It looks like the tickets from ticketmaster should be here in the next day or 2 as well, that will definitely make it more real. my husband keeps saying he will be glad when the shows in February are over because he might get a bit of peace then, I told him there's no way of that happening since I'll still have Glasgow in July and if anything I'll be worse :lol:

I'm going into the venue on Friday to ask about the id thing as well, so if there's anything else you want to know let me know and I'll check.

1 minute ago, jj0407 said:

yeah, January has gone really fast I can't believe its only 13 sleeps :dance: It looks like the tickets from ticketmaster should be here in the next day or 2 as well, that will definitely make it more real. my husband keeps saying he will be glad when the shows in February are over because he might get a bit of peace then, I told him there's no way of that happening since I'll still have Glasgow in July and if anything I'll be worse :lol:

I'm going into the venue on Friday to ask about the id thing as well, so if there's anything else you want to know let me know and I'll check.

It definitely felt a lot more real for me when I got my ticket- I still don't understand why it takes so long for them to send out the tickets, though. I began a GD hiatus on Saturday night but it didn't last long as Dad played WMUWSE on the laptop, lol :lol:, I've had to restart to hiatus. At least I haven't listened to GD by choice during the hiatus. And I can't get over how good Billie looks in these recent pictures, I can't wait to see him even though I'll be up in the gods on the top floor! 

Thanks for going to the arena on Friday. If I think of anything else I'll tag you in the Leeds thread.

Several people told me stuff like "it can't be true these guys party, they couldn't be this awesome if they did. It all has to be made up." and idk whether it's cringey or rather nice. 

9 minutes ago, Whatsername_123 said:

It definitely felt a lot more real for me when I got my ticket- I still don't understand why it takes so long for them to send out the tickets, though. I began a GD hiatus on Saturday night but it didn't last long as Dad played WMUWSE on the laptop, lol :lol:, I've had to restart to hiatus. At least I haven't listened to GD by choice during the hiatus. And I can't get over how good Billie looks in these recent pictures, I can't wait to see him even though I'll be up in the gods on the top floor! 

Thanks for going to the arena on Friday. If I think of anything else I'll tag you in the Leeds thread.

I admire for for doing the hiatus, I really don't think I could. I've been told Leeds has a good view from anywhere although I don't know because I've never been to the arena before even though I live close lol. 

Billie is looking amazing in the picutres (they all are tbh) ! I'm probably going to end up completely freaking out when they come on stage :lol:

15 sleeps for me, getting so excited.  Thinking about a hiatus but not sure I can, I did start one but have been squeezing in Billie and Norah and Pingead Gunpowder so just lying to myself, how sad is that. 

13 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

:lol:

Please look at this

It's beautiful. 

I can't stop looking at it :wub:

55 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

^ It's already my phone background, lol. 

Same! I used the other one for the block background lol. He looks so gorgeous, I seriously can't believe he's turning 45 next month :wub:

I'm so envious that lots of people in this thread have seen them already/are seeing them in a matter of days! It's making Dublin (and the wait to see Billie, Tré and Mike's beauty first-hand) seem like an eternity, when in fact it's in 156 days, 18 hours, 48 minutes and 27 seconds (as of this post)!

I really have nothing better to do :D

16 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I loved it! :ga: It wasn't a drag at all and I loved Jason Freese's sax playing!

I'm seriously glad I was in a safe distance from Billie. :P

That's great to hear - Im going to treat it like a party & embrace it as well.

8 hours ago, Tinkle said:

That's great to hear - Im going to treat it like a party & embrace it as well.

They either made it much shorter or I was too excited to care :D

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived