The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

20 hours ago, MMwhatsername said:

He's definitely my favourite Billie ever, I don't know why, he's always been great and cute and a perfect entertainer live, but this time he just felt so close.

I feel this way, too. In big ways and small ways, I really believe he is best version of himself right now. It's honestly hard to express how much I love life as a Green Day fan right now, and how close I feel to them. Everything feels positive and warm.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing all these pictures from the shows so far is making me unbelievably excited for seeing them in February :dance:

35 minutes ago, Marki. said:

Is that a polka-dotted shirt? That might be my fave so far, Billie looks amazing. 

It IS the best!!!!

I hope he wears it on Sunday! 

He looks sooo good in maroon asdfghjkl

3 minutes ago, jj0407 said:

Seeing all these pictures from the shows so far is making me unbelievably excited for seeing them in February :dance:

Same 

Ahhh that shirt really does look amazing on him :runaround:

4 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

It IS the best!!!!

I hope he wears it on Sunday! 

He looks sooo good in maroon asdfghjkl

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :happy:

Billies clothes so far this tour have been so good. I cant wait to see what he's wearing on the 5th February.... (wear that pink frilly shirt, Billie)

4 hours ago, xnovacaine said:

Ahhh that shirt really does look amazing on him :runaround:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :happy:

Thank you haha. his outfits are fabulous on this tour - I won't have a reason to complain! 

If Billie speaks Irish at the Dublin show I am going to melt inside :wub:

What does it mean if I thought of Billie while I had sex with my girlfriend?  I'm actually asking for a friend.  He's still straight, right?  My friend is concerned.  My friend says thanks in advance.  He's confident that he's straight, I think. 

14 hours ago, Marki. said:

Is that a polka-dotted shirt? That might be my fave so far, Billie looks amazing. 

This is the outfit he normally wears with that striped shirt, and now it's the same colors but with polka-dots. It honestly makes me wonder if he reads this forum and this topic. The striped shirt is the only thing he's worn that we complained about.

That maroon polka dot shirt looks really nice on him. I like that one much better than the stripped one. He can continue wearing that. I give him permission. Hahaha :P

Really love what Billie's wearing at the shows right now but, I need short sleeve shirts to make a comeback, I mean, ugh look at this, look at those arms! :wub:

tumblr_mkhtxbI4E31rqxckwo1_500_large.jpg

Spoiler

3245898652_32675decc9.jpg

arm.jpg

billie-joe-armstrong-tattoos-3.jpg

:runaround:

2 hours ago, MaraGreenDay said:

Really love what Billie's wearing at the shows right now but, I need short sleeve shirts to make a comeback, I mean, ugh look at this, look at those arms! :wub:

Yes, absolutely

12 hours ago, tresexy101 said:

What does it mean if I thought of Billie while I had sex with my girlfriend?  I'm actually asking for a friend.  He's still straight, right?  My friend is concerned.  My friend says thanks in advance.  He's confident that he's straight, I think. 

"Sugar and spice and everything nice wasn't made for only girls..." :lol: If there's someone out there who's worth becoming gay for it's Billie, so your friend shouldn't be too worried :happy:

It's official, Billie wants to kill me. He just casually added some ruffles to his tour outfit.

16142524_1250436035036510_75246654967288

If he wears that tomorrow I will turn into a very embarassing fangirl :lol:

10 hours ago, MMwhatsername said:

"Sugar and spice and everything nice wasn't made for only girls..." :lol: If there's someone out there who's worth becoming gay for it's Billie, so your friend shouldn't be too worried :happy:

Does, my friend, um, like, um, practice on a um banana?  I gotta go. bye.  

46 minutes ago, Marki. said:

It's official, Billie wants to kill me. He just casually added some ruffles to his tour outfit.If he wears that tomorrow I will turn into a very embarassing fangirl :lol:

Oh my God, I'm in a proper fangirl mode right now!

Even @Scattered Wreck has to admit he looks damn well in this photo. 

Jesus Christ, EVERYONE JUST LOOK AT HIM. He is so gorgeous :runaround:

32 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

YES... I mean, it's a combination of the ruffled shirt outfit and his vest/shirt tour outfit! This must please everybody :D

2 hours ago, Marki. said:

It's official, Billie wants to kill me. He just casually added some ruffles to his tour outfit.

If he wears that tomorrow I will turn into a very embarassing fangirl :lol:

Why can't I like this more than once! He looks amazing!

This has to be one of my all-time favourite pictures of Billie. His outfit, his hair, his pose, just everything :wub:Billie-Joe-Armstrong.jpg

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

He was very smart.  He cleared the outfit with me before he wore it.  He has also been told to wear it at my concert

nobody answered my friends question... is a banana equivalent to the size of a part of the male anatomy?  he said that's pretty big...i guess he tried to practice.  Um, practice heavy metal guitar...ya!  Long hair and some torn acid washed jeans... mostly torn at the knee area!!  YAA Rock on!!  Guitar solo, whammy bar, head banging!!! I'm straight!!!!!

Now this is getting weird, it really seems like Billie is reading the outfit suggestions here :lol:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived