Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

We've consolidated the Clubs, Other Artists, Musicians Lounge, and other subforums into one new one called "Interests". Read the details here and leave your feedback.

The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

5,556 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

See my definition of a fangirl isn't collecting GD merch or getting excited for new albums or anything like that. I see it as you're almost obsessed with the band or Billie in this case to the point where you're like I WANT TO MARRY HIM!!! Or you do things like try to look like him or have cut outs of him that you kiss and stuff. Half of the things we're talking about is regular fan behavior I think. Trust me if you go on tumblr you'll see really strange and serious fan girling.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

How about running down the stairs when I heard my dad's phone playing let yourself go, yelling " is that green day? I think that's green day! your the coolest dad ever!" Does that count as fangirling? :lol:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i wonder how it feels to touch da billie

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It is. Censored there though :P

:lol: I see that the lines on the side of him are for the tabs! I thought it was him shivering because he was naked :P

I guess another fan girl moment I have is whenever I hear Green Day outside of my house I stop everything. My ears perk up like a dog and I go "Is that Green Day?!"

Posted · Report post

fanfiction... so much horrible fanfiction. may my account never be discovered and sadden future generations

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

I am perfectly okay with admitting I am the biggest fangirl when it comes to Billie or anything reloving around him.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I like to keep long hair cos, yeah, Mike.

I try playing and jumping like Mike when I play bass xD That called fangirling? :P

Posted · Report post

So I'm reading this and looking at your ava and I am very confused.

Posted · Report post

So I'm reading this and looking at your ava and I am very confused.

Parents can be bitches about anything, you know?

Posted · Report post

Parents can be bitches about anything, you know?

I just thought Indians had a different idea of what "long" is.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I just thought Indians had a different idea of what "long" is.

Good one. lol

Posted · Report post

I mastrubate exclusively to photos of Green Day.

Thats funny i use pica of GD but with your head photoshopped over em

Lol

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I must admit that I am still very fangirl. Whenever any member put photos on instagram my heart fires and quickly I send a comment in hopes of a response.

I try to keep this somewhat hidden side not to seem "boring". With 12/13 years I did parodies with their songs, which I see today and start laughing :lol:
And also admit that I'm in love for Billie Joe, not just because he's attractive, but because it is him that writes these amazing songs that makes me happy.
(sorry for my bad english) :happy:
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Not gonna lie, I fangirl hardcore whenever they're on tv, or a radio interview. Or whenever I'm watching a show and they use a GD song in the background.. gosh I go all psycho :lol:

True. I smile like an idiot whenever I see them or hear them doing an interview.

Hell, I freak out when they come on the radio. Even if I'm driving alone, if Green Day comes on I practically squeal. :lol:

Posted · Report post

This is sounding a lot like group therapy. I think I'll bow out now.

Posted · Report post

i am an annoyingly obsessed fan-girl at least i know it. i'm that girl that will freak the fuck out when green day is on the radio or mentioned in conversation. if someone hates on them i full on bitch them out. i listen to them religiously and have a massive file folder on my computer labelled "green day." i talk about them constantly, and regularly dream about Billie Joe. oh yeah, i fucking WANT that man. SO BAD. sorry, anyway i'm pretty much insane as a result of this band... i'm surrounded by green day posters at the moment :wub: ahh comfort.. this post could quickly turn disturbing so i'll stop now lol
<3<3<3 green day

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

There's one Green Day poster that I've had since I was like 12 and I cannot for the life of me throw it out. It's survived 3 house moves and years of wear and tear but still I can't bring myself to throw it out :lol:

Posted · Report post

Fangirling? I admit, sometimes I have moments of weakness. :ermm:

but.. COME ON, IT'S FU**ING GREEN DAY

:wub::wub::wub:

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I wrote a poem about Billie Joe when I was 13... I don't think it gets any more "fangirl" than that.

I still remember it too... But it's way too embarrassing to share.

This thread know no boundaries. Share it. We will not judge :)

Holy smokes I am probably the oldest fan girl here and by far the worst! :D My cubicle at work is plastered with pictures, mostly of Billie Joe, I refer to him as my baby daddy, I have a personalized Stella Artois chalice that says Mrs. Armstrong. I squeak "boyfriend" whenever I hear them on the radio or see them on tv. I am a fangirl through and through and proud of it. Don't judge me. :)

So it's not just the teenage girls! The hardcore longtime ladies are just as bad. It's nice to hear that you're still as excited about them as you ever were. It's quite refreshing.

Not gonna lie, I fangirl hardcore whenever they're on tv, or a radio interview. Or whenever I'm watching a show and they use a GD song in the background.. gosh I go all psycho :lol:

This the fangirl part of me that has stuck the most. I'm not one for keeping photo files etc but it makes me insanely happy to see or hear them getting airplay, for example.

Posted · Report post

Do I fan-girl, at 22, and being a legal adult? Fuck yeah. Not to a crazy ass extent though, because let's be honest, that just creeps me out. But when I see Tre update his instagram, I'm legit like :runaround:(that's me running to GDC to discuss his beauty in the instagram thread). I'm also convinced I'm marrying him, so yeah, you can stop wasting your time. :ga:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I try playing and jumping like Mike when I play bass xD That called fangirling? :P

It's fanboying to be precise :P as a male, may I ask, do you find ol' Mike particularly attractive or is your fandom based purely on his awesome bass playing skills?