The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guh, there's soooo many photos and interviews to look at right now! I love what he's been wearing during the Rev Rad era so far....frilly shirts, stripy shirts with ties, leather jackets...

1 hour ago, LinziLetterbomb said:

Holy wow! He looks so good right now! :wub:

I concur.

Last night I watched a performance of Still Breathing from the other week. I then immediately watched the music video for Boulevard of Broken Dreams and its hard to believe they're 12 years apart! He looks so healthy right now.

28 minutes ago, Whatsername_123 said:

Guh, there's soooo many photos and interviews to look at right now! I love what he's been wearing during the Rev Rad era so far....frilly shirts, stripy shirts with ties, leather jackets...

I concur.

Last night I watched a performance of Still Breathing from the other week. I then immediately watched the music video for Boulevard of Broken Dreams and its hard to believe they're 12 years apart! He looks so healthy right now.

Agreed, this is the Golden Era for perving Billie Joe! He's just drool-inducing handsome as HELL!

I thought this might be the best place for me to put this photo ;)

tumblr_ofieapiFmR1vdqibno1_540.jpg

Well I was going to come on and ask what's going on with the belt and braces thing, say the shirt is red, not pink, we've seen it before, but really, that last pic posted by basketcase4933 blew me away, who cares about the rest, it's trivia! 💕💕💕💕💕💕. How gorgeous did he look on the iheart thing when the guitar strap was just pulling his shirt down a little to show some chest......

Oh yes please to those two pics of Billie in the pink shirt!  :eyebrows: :thumbsup:

Ok, I've been denying my thoughts about Billie to my mother and my friend who say that he's cute but hot damn, those pictures above just make me want to confess how much of a liar I've been.

The suspenders weer adorable as heck. Might be loving the ruffled shirts to.

Also, I've finally downloaded my pics from my phone and gosh.
Ok, I've always been more partial to Mike when it comes to objective looks and all. I'm ace af but Mike always makes me think I'm somewhere on the spectrum as opposed to being fully on that end. On top of that, I just love how he seems to have his shit together. Not to mention he always seems to be expressing gratitude on stage during/after shows. 
Anyhow, I found and decided to post this one. You can't really see many details, but I do quite like the lighting on it and how it frames Mike's, well, frame. Gosh, the blazer. I say a blazer should be worn at the beginning of any future shows.

MzqIamk.jpg

His hair when it goes all curly because he's been sweating like in this is just :wub:

19 hours ago, basketcase4933 said:

I thought this might be the best place for me to put this photo ;)

15 hours ago, MaraGreenDay said:

:whistle

:shifty:

10 hours ago, basketcase4933 said:

This one just popped up on my IG

See, this is why King for a Day/Shout is essential

15 hours ago, basketcase4933 said:

This one just popped up on my IG

Oh my lord. I gasped at work when I saw that one!

He's so petite in person, I just want to pinch his cheeks! 

I was just re-watching Letterbomb in Chicago from 2013. Last night's concert was epic, but that moment from Allstate will always be so special to me.

Billie has been looking so happy and healthy, and honestly this is my kink :wub:

On 10/22/2016 at 8:31 AM, GenXIdiot said:

Oh my God, that cute tight a$$...but first I want to grab hold of the back of his waistband and pull those pants up! And then grab the cute, tight a$$.

This is probably the dirtiest, best post ever on this thread. :D LOVE IT

Ya, I do too.  :toocool:

Oh, but onto something else...I always have to change my panties when BJ screams in a song, for example, She, (he's a great screamer).  I haven't heard him scream like I can (s)cream in his latest performances... please tell me I'm missing something. I'm a male. 

The expression on Billies face below is also my expression when reading tresexy101s posts in this thread

4c79e6463df261577fac0a1582d5976c.jpg

14 hours ago, tresexy101 said:

Oh, but onto something else...I always have to change my panties when BJ screams in a song, for example, She, (he's a great screamer)

I think I know what you mean with this, but that took a whole other meaning in my mind, oh boy this thread is dangerous. 

15 hours ago, tresexy101 said:

Oh, but onto something else...I always have to change my panties when BJ screams in a song, for example, She, (he's a great screamer).  I haven't heard him scream like I can (s)cream in his latest performances... please tell me I'm missing something. I'm a male. 

10 minutes ago, MaraGreenDay said:

I think I know what you mean with this, but that took a whole other meaning in my mind, oh boy this thread is dangerous. 

I haven't posted in here for a while and I come back to this :shok:

But those pics of Billie in the pink/red shirt!  :wub:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived