The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

The purple and pink frilly shirts do it for me! I like them. He must have gone to the "frilly shirt store" and bought one in every color because he also has red, white and cream colored ones. 

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

The purple and pink frilly shirts do it for me! I like them. He must have gone to the "frilly shirt store" and bought one in every color because he also has red, white and cream colored ones. 

I love how vintage they are. Just like from the 70's, look at the pointy collar. 

I like the fact that he is actually changing his clothes every show.  It isn't like a uniform

4 minutes ago, Marki. said:

I like the fact that he has so many of those fancy shirts. I hope he takes them to Europe with him :P 

The grey one, specifically. :lol: It's the best option because it's a compromise between a nice shirt and a nice view of the arms. 

2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

The grey one, specifically. :lol: It's the best option because it's a compromise between a nice shirt and a nice view of the arms. 

Isn't it a kinda weird very light shade of purple? I like it though. :lol: That or the white one, it looks so good on him.

2 minutes ago, Marki. said:

Isn't it a kinda weird very light shade of purple? I like it though. :lol: That or the white one, it looks so good on him.

It's a purpleish kind of grey, obviously :P

The white one looks very classy with jackets. I liked the outfit from the recent interview better than the HoF one.

The red shirt doesn't suck either. 

16 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

It's a purpleish kind of grey, obviously :P

The white one looks very classy with jackets. I liked the outfit from the recent interview better than the HoF one.

The red shirt doesn't suck either. 

Oh okay, yes, obviously :P 

I agree, you're right that they look very vintage/70's, that's why I like them. None of them suck :P 

Billie's clothes thus far during this tour have been the best clothes that he has worn during any tour

The End

Mixing dress clothes with studs and Converses is my favorite thing. On him, specifically. 

4 hours ago, stories and songs said:

Mixing dress clothes with studs and Converses is my favorite thing. On him, specifically. 

I thought of you yesterday in the Berkley thread - BJ deliberately pulled one of his suspenders off his shoulder - thought you would have enjoyed that.

I love the white frilly shirt the best, he looks so good in white, it makes his beautiful face light up.

I don't care that he is 5' nothing and probably has an acorn for a penis,  I think about him every time I have the urge.  And believe you me, I sometimes (coffee and) cream so hard it shoots on my face. 

Yours truly,

a male.

I'm going to have a very serious situation if he keeps wearing braces with button down shirts. I want to believe the one he wore yesterday was pink, not red damn it :lol:

17 minutes ago, TracksAtChristieRoad said:

This :wub:

Oh my God, that cute tight a$$...but first I want to grab hold of the back of his waistband and pull those pants up! And then grab the cute, tight a$$.

10 hours ago, tresexy101 said:

I don't care that he is 5' nothing and probably has an acorn for a penis,  I think about him every time I have the urge.  And believe you me, I sometimes (coffee and) cream so hard it shoots on my face. 

Yours truly,

a male.

This is probably the dirtiest, best post ever on this thread. :D LOVE IT

I just noticed that Billie's underwear is the same color as Tre's hair. Weird. 

2 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

Oh my God, that cute tight a$$...but first I want to grab hold of the back of his waistband and pull those pants up! And then grab the cute, tight a$$.

Mikes ass > Billie's ass. At least in this photo.

Did I really say this? 

23 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I like the fact that he is actually changing his clothes every show.  It isn't like a uniform

I couldn't agree more.

4 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Mikes ass > Billie's ass. At least in this photo.

Did I really say this? 

It's because Mikes pants actually fit

Oh my god, the red top he wore at Berkeley the other night is identical to the one he wore during the AI tour. :wub::o:runaround:

billie_joe_red_shirt_by_febodyed.jpg      

15 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Band goals.

3 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

This is probably the dirtiest, best post ever on this thread. :D LOVE IT

And that's saying something...

1 minute ago, Whatsername_123 said:

Oh my god, the red top he wore at Berkeley the other night is identical to the one he wore during the AI tour. :wub::o:runaround:

Band goals.

And that's saying something...

Yes. I actually got confused yesterday and thought all those pictures were from 2004! 

:lol:

Mr. Armstrong is lovely to look at. Confession: I might be drinking, but that doesn't change my observation .😋

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived