The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Not really into torn trousers but can't wait for reports and pics, will the socks be spotty or stripes, can we see arms?  These things are so important!,:wub:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Jacksonreviews said:

check out this review of the new Green Day album

You need to stop posting this all round the forum. You've made a thread for it, that's enough. 

9 hours ago, Tinkle said:

It's a coin toss on whether I more excited for what BJ is gonna sing or what he is wearing😏 & the tour threads are such fun. 

BUT I came here to see if anyone is willing to admit how many times iTunes says you have listened still breathing.  Who is first with that confession? 

I don't know what he is wearing, but I am pretty confident that he will be fucking hot as hell

3 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Socks are very important. That's the lesson this band taught me.

Yes they are, if you don't wear socks your feet stink and no one likes stinky feet.   

2 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Yes they are, if you don't wear socks your feet stink and no one likes stinky feet.   

That's the true wisdom. 

I can't wait to see the set list, I'm so excited to see what songs they do. But I'm almost as excited to see the pictures for Billie as I am to see the set list! 

I think he'll probably go so something similar to what he's wearing in his Instagram picture. 

2 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I don't know what he is wearing, but I am pretty confident that he will be fucking hot as hell

LESS THAN 32 HOURS TILL DOORS OPEN AND I SEE HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE :shok:

Does Mike actually own anything with sleeves - I saw him somewhere described as " shirt sleeve averse" haha.  This is in no way a complaint you understand, he too has beautiful arms :wub:

4 minutes ago, jengd said:

Does Mike actually own anything with sleeves - I saw him somewhere described as " shirt sleeve averse" haha.  This is in no way a complaint you understand, he too has beautiful arms :wub:

He worse a sleeveless tux to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction. So probably not. :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Mara Garcia Green Day said:

I hope Mike keeps wearing these kind of shirts cause arms *__* 

Pretty sure he will, he always does :P  I can't wait to see all of their outfits and generally the style of the whole show. So excited to read all about it in less than 2 days. :happy:

Oh My you are all getting me so excited, I have less than a week until I see his beautiful face in Boston...all this talk of eyeliner and socks and short sleeves, I'm so damn excited. There's nothing like gazing at him in person, he's so much more stunning than in pictures, ladies.

Don't forget the tight pants and the butt hanky, I've just got to see that butt hanky...oh and stripey socks. If they have stripes (or polka dots)  and he has eyeliner on I will die.  The music is almost an afterthought, as long as he has the butt hanky, eyeliner, and tight pants...short sleeves would be icing on the cake. :wub::wub:

43 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

LESS THAN 32 HOURS TILL DOORS OPEN AND I SEE HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE :shok:

So excited for you, his face is very very beautiful, so enjoy every second you have of gazing at it!! Remember, we want a DETAILED REPORT:wub:

You're all getting me too excited to go to the gig! I've still got 19 weeks to wait!

Butt Hanky?! Haha! I love how precise we're all being with our posts! I wonder if the hanky will be stripy or spotty?! Lol

What about his shoes since no-one has mentioned them? I guess he'll probably go for those black creepers that make him look taller.

Mike's tux at the Hall of Fame ceremony was great, would have loved to have seen the transition, it looked like he just unzipped the sleeves!  I have to wait until February so need lots of lovely details from you lucky folk seeing them soon.  I am very excited though, going to be over in Florida when the album us released so hoping to see lots about it :dance:

2 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

You're all getting me too excited to go to the gig! I've still got 19 weeks to wait!

Butt Hanky?! Haha! I love how precise we're all being with our posts! I wonder if the hanky will be stripy or spotty?! Lol

What about his shoes since no-one has mentioned them? I guess he'll probably go for those black creepers that make him look taller.

Oh, the butt hanky has to be polka dotted, of course!

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

Butt hanky :lol: 

LOL glad you like my term...:D

1 hour ago, GenXIdiot said:

Oh, the butt hanky has to be polka dotted, of course!

LOL glad you like my term...:D

I do :lol:. Never heard it described that way before, should be the official term for it :D 

This just popped into my (dirty) mind: I can't wait to hear Billie Joe sing Bang Bang on Saturday and hear him sing, live: "Give me death or give me head"    OH YEA BABY :toocool:

Oh my Here's Billie Joe arriving at the Cleveland show and look he's got the polka dotted butt hanky and tight pants :runaround:I'm going to die on Saturday he's so tiny and perfect, just a little sexy nugget

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived