18 hours ago, Hermione said:

T shirts are good because then this can happen

He looks like he has cleavage in that picture. :lol:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Hermione said:

T shirts are good because then this can happen

Said it many times but this tshirt caused my very first confession.

24 minutes ago, whatsername said:

The Instagram pic Billie posted gets me in the feels

I couldn't agree more that pic is stunning! :wub:

6 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I could care less what he wears as long as he performs still breathing by himself, sitting on a stool, with an acoustic guitar, with a dark stage and the spotlight in him

I'm not a crier but this would make me cry. I just know it. 

5 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

Aha! So Jane wants Billie to wear t-shirts that reveal that Be Silently Drawn tattoo ;)

That tattoo is so sexy..

Well...I definitely am in favor of T-shirts because I want to see as much as I can. :cool:

I will just say that T-shirts are great, but we lose the effect of him slowly unbuttoning his shirt, like he did in We ARe The Waiting at the HOB.  I still have dreams about that.  

51 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I will just say that T-shirts are great, but we lose the effect of him slowly unbuttoning his shirt, like he did in We ARe The Waiting at the HOB.  I still have dreams about that.  

That sounds like a very nice dream.

Billie's Instagram tonight...just beautiful with his hashtags, especially #imstillalive

Thank God he got the help he needed and he's  doing so  well. I got chills.

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I'm not a crier but this would make me cry. I just know it. 

Well...I definitely am in favor of T-shirts because I want to see as much as I can. :cool:

OMG! Billie playing Still Breathing acoustic would be amazing! I'm not a crier either but I probably would be if he did that. 

47 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

In 24 hours or so, they will likely be arriving in my city! :runaround:

Have fun at your show and please tell us all about it.

13 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

Have fun at your show and please tell us all about it.

Thanks, I will! :) I plan on writing a review Tuesday night and my husband is going to try to record the rare songs in 1080p with his phone. He got nearly all of the Cleveland House of Blues show last year. 

58 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Thanks, I will! :) I plan on writing a review Tuesday night and my husband is going to try to record the rare songs in 1080p with his phone. He got nearly all of the Cleveland House of Blues show last year. 

Yes and we want all the important details, like what was he wearing, was he super hot, were his pants tight enough, etc. :D:wub:

4 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

Yes and we want all the important details, like what was he wearing, was he super hot, were his pants tight enough, etc. :D:wub:

Trust me.  All of that will be discussed in minute detail in each and every tour thread as pictures, etc are posted.  It's quite fun.  Can't wait for you to experience it!

3 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

Trust me.  All of that will be discussed in minute detail in each and every tour thread as pictures, etc are posted.  It's quite fun.  Can't wait for you to experience it!

It's a coin toss on whether I more excited for what BJ is gonna sing or what he is wearing😏 & the tour threads are such fun. 

BUT I came here to see if anyone is willing to admit how many times iTunes says you have listened still breathing.  Who is first with that confession? 

1 minute ago, Tinkle said:

It's a coin toss on whether I more excited for what BJ is gonna sing or what he is wearing😏 & the tour threads are such fun. 

BUT I came here to see if anyone is willing to admit how many times iTunes says you have listened still breathing.  Who is first with that confession? 

Agree on the coin toss.  It's all the excitement of it all.  Especially the very first show to see what the setlist is - and how/if it's changed very much.

As to SB - it's on my phone so no counts available.  But I know I've listened to it a bunch.  Probably less than RR and certainly less than BB.  But still a whole bunch for all three!

I remember the first of 3 concerts after rehab he wore that little scarf thing around his neck - I think they are called a cravat?.

21 minutes ago, amberwhite said:

And eyeliner--none, subtle or full panda.😉

The first thing I always look for. When they came out in Cleveland and I saw he had smoky eyes, I nearly died. :lol: 

1 hour ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

The first thing I always look for. When they came out in Cleveland and I saw he had smoky eyes, I nearly died. :lol: 

Priorities, y'know 

8 hours ago, Jacksonreviews said:

check out this review of the new Green Day album

haha i love the dog and i love the review.The dog is such a fangirl . love this

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived