The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I love to see this thread still going on and alive! :dance:It's been like a year since I came to this place, it's so good to be back! Can I join the fangirling over that guy with the eyeliner, who btw, looks amazing? :wub:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi sorry I'm so late to this party, I've been on vacation. What a beautiful IG selfie, my heart skipped a beat when I opened it up! Here it is again, we won't mind gazing upon it again now, Will we?? Everything is simply perfect here, his gorgeous face ( those lips, MY GOD), his hair, his expression, his wrinkles, the outfit...yes even his eyeliner, I love love love it all smashed on and smudgy like this it's so masculine and sexy this way. Where can I get a Billie Joe of my very own?

JFC, time for a cold shower!

IMG_20160826_151151_zps5kgmzr06.jpg

8 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

Hi sorry I'm so late to this party, I've been on vacation. What a beautiful IG selfie, my heart skipped a beat when I opened it up! Here it is again, we won't mind gazing upon it again now, Will we?? Everything is simply perfect here, his gorgeous face ( those lips, MY GOD), his hair, his expression, his wrinkles, the outfit...yes even his eyeliner, I love love love it all smashed on and smudgy like this it's so masculine and sexy this way. Where can I get a Billie Joe of my very own?

IMG_20160826_151151_zps5kgmzr06.jpg

Damn I just got out of a cold shower after all the staring gonna have to go back in now :lol:

Oh... that instagram picture is just so......I don't know what to say! I can't stop looking at it! :wub::wub:

I even love the little tramp type outfit. 

The should do a remake of a Chaplin film and have billie star in it.  How fitting it would be to remake the little dictator

4 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

BOOM genxidiot is back from holidays😁

3 hours ago, Tinkle said:

BOOM genxidiot is back from holidays😁

LOL I didn't want you all to worry that I didn't love Billie Joe anymore!

4 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

*still staring 

It's funny because of your picture. 

10 hours ago, Supercali_swagilistic said:

i hope its just losing weight from workin so much and not alcohol. but i realized that aswell

Unless we're talking about someone drinking alcohol instead of eating or drinking very heavily over a long time alcohol doesn't cause weight loss :P. It's natural for someone's weight to change from time to time, no need to worry about it.

4 hours ago, zeldachick14 said:

It's funny because of your picture. 

I didn't think of it but now I laughed out loud. :lol:

9 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

I even love the little tramp type outfit. 

The should do a remake of a Chaplin film and have billie star in it.  How fitting it would be to remake the little dictator

That would be so cool. He'd be very cute in dictator, Charlie was too. 

5 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

LOL I didn't want you all to worry that I didn't love Billie Joe anymore!

Not that it could happen haha 

30 minutes ago, whatsername said:

I love Billie's tie.  Just noticed he is wearing a tie hahaha

He's got a collection of very nice ties. 

Anyone know what those badges are?

I can't stop staring at the picture and I hope he was all dolled up like that for a photoshoot. At first when I saw the eyeliner on him I thought it was too much but I guess it fits in with the rest of his outfit. I was also surprised to see that much eyeliner on him- he hasn't put on that much eyeliner for a number of years.

56 minutes ago, Whatsername_123 said:

I can't stop staring at the picture and I hope he was all dolled up like that for a photoshoot. At first when I saw the eyeliner on him I thought it was too much but I guess it fits in with the rest of his outfit. I was also surprised to see that much eyeliner on him- he hasn't put on that much eyeliner for a number of years.

It looks like a photoshoot...he normally doesn't wear that much makeup even when he has eyeliner. You can see it on his eyebrows and his skin looks powdered. I'd bet my money this was another photoshoot. I'm against eyeliner but I love it on him in this picture. The shirt and jacket look very nice too. 

1 hour ago, Whatsername_123 said:

I know it's a throw back to 2005 but I simply love it this way. I thought he did it much too pretty for the Trilogy pictures. The way he has it for this new "era" is much more masculine and punky, just smudged and smashed on.  In the new selfie he used a particularly heavy hand but it still works for me. It's so damn exotic and sexy.

I hope he takes care of his eye pencil and changes it regularly so he doesn't get stys again! 

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

On that note how sexy is this picture?

Pro eyeliner forever

That's one of my favorites, it's SO SEXY. I loved when his hair was that style, with a fringe over his forehead in long bangs, kind of swept to the side.  That was my absolute favorite. 

2 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

It's so damn exotic and sexy.

Exotic lol! I never thought I'd ever hear Billies eyeliner described as exotic!! :D

I just hope they put out these photoshoot pictures quicker than the last shoot (I've put it in the spoiler). That shoot was done on the 8th July but we didn't see the pictures until a few weeks later. I'm just hoping that now the single is out we will have loads of photoshoots and live performances to look at.

Spoiler

15 hours ago, Hermione said:

Unless we're talking about someone drinking alcohol instead of eating or drinking very heavily over a long time alcohol doesn't cause weight loss :P. It's natural for someone's weight to change from time to time, no need to worry about it.

yeah im not really worried... ^^

13 hours ago, Hermione said:

On that note how sexy is this picture?

Pro eyeliner forever

Ugh one of my favorites, and I love this even more cause he was the reason why I started to use eyeliner :wub:, so yeah, Pro eyeliner forever too! lol

OK I just want to express my appreciation of Christian's Inferno live

tumblr_ocmwhyww1N1qiqs5ro4_400.gif

tumblr_ocmwhyww1N1qiqs5ro8_400.giftumblr_ocmymjyqtY1qiqs5ro3_400.gif

tumblr_ocmwhyww1N1qiqs5ro6_400.giftumblr_ocmwhyww1N1qiqs5ro3_400.gif

tumblr_ocmwhyww1N1qiqs5ro2_400.giftumblr_ocmu8zMVrD1qiqs5ro10_400.gif 

Here's the video in case any other responsible adults want to spend their evening avoiding work and making gifs instead (or other things, of course, considering what thread we're in :P )

/fangirl moment over

That shirt and waistcoat looked a little too small for him  (so short!) and he had a little muffin top above his pants but he pulled it off very well. That polka dot shirt and grey waistcoat was one of his best concert outfits. 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived