The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

On 22.8.2016 at 4:34 AM, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I know people like to insist Billie Joe makes eye contact with them at shows, but does anyone else besides me feel like he doesn't really pay much attention to the pit? I feel like he's almost always looking slightly over the crowd, unless he's making a point to pick someone to come up on stage or purposefully singing in someone's face. Mike is absolutely wonderful though. He reacted to me twice (once to a sign I was holding and once to my hand-hearts) and I could barely keep myself together, hehehe. He's so sweet. You can really tell how much it means to him. :happy:

He does. There was a little boy behind me (i guess maybe 6 or 7) - when I realized, I had him stand in front of me, his father still behind me (he was too tall 😉) Billie was singing to the kid occasionally and that lucky boy even got on stage later.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Billie remembers me because at my first show I had a poster that I waved around like crazy when he asked for a drummer in Knowledge, but when he came to get me, I froze and refused to go up (which I've of course regretted ever since :P ). He's always been really sweet and interacted with me a lot. I only have gifs of these two but I've never shared them so why not

SyEAKGf.gif

This was him remembering me in Phoenix. The guy next to me had a rare GD shirt that Billie bought after the show and first he spotted that, then was like "oh you're there too!"

kt2hVu9.gif

This was after I got strangled and pulled out and in the whole mess had my passport stolen, Billie and Mike ran out to that side and both pointed at me. Later Billie blew me a kiss and pointed while singing some of the oldies. The strangling part wasn't a great experience but it made me feel so much better that they noticed and cared.

I know what people mean about him not looking though, in Phoenix it felt like he was staring through me even though he was looking/pointing directly at me, and I know a few other people have said that when he's looked directly at them. He's probably trained himself to do that so he isn't always making awkward contact.

Also agreed that Mike is a total sweetie! It's really clear he appreciates the fans and that's lovely. He's remembered and interacted with me a few times :wub: 

I've never even noticed that he wears womens sunglasses.  I'm too busy looking at other things 

3 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

The men's sunglasses are probably too big for him.

haha.. actually maybe its some weird couple thingy xD my man wears my sunglasses too but theytre raybans  from the men's section so it's a bit different ^^

5 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

The men's sunglasses are probably too big for him.

Most of the things he wears are way too big for him ;)

I want to know why he is wearing sunglasses indoors, though. And those dolls on the shelf behind him are freaky

12 minutes ago, Whatsername_123 said:

I want to know why he is wearing sunglasses indoors, though. 

Bang Bang is doing really well

On 8/19/2016 at 11:51 PM, JJ1964 said:

Billie will be displeased if his favorite fan does not win.  

You are no longer my favorite child that is not my own.   :mad:  

You still are my favorite poster. 

He should ditch the sunglasses, unless they are a health-related choice. They just don't suit him much imo. 

7 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

He should ditch the sunglasses, unless they are a health-related choice. They just don't suit him much imo. 

I don't think a doctor would prescribe him to wear women's sunglasses.  I'm going with he either loses or breaks his own and goes and steals Adi's

35 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Has BJ had his tooth fixed for the bang bang video😎😁

I'm pretty sure he had it fixed a while ago.

Yeah I think it was already fixed. He periodically breaks it and gets it fixed again every few months/years.

I love his expression as he's posing in that Instagram picture. What a poser ;)

1 hour ago, Whatsername_123 said:

I love his expression as he's posing in that Instagram picture. What a poser ;)

Poser xD yep...

I made you guys a little something (I was bored after editing drums at the studio xD)

Nevermind the typo in the second picture, I was too fast ^^

"Me 2" Billie Joe edition

so, today I went to the barn with the girls and there was a horse named Billie. 

He is a cute little, calm shetland pony all the girls wanted to "ride billie" they dont know green day i think, they'e like 12-15 but I was having the day of my live crackin up permanantly and they didn't get me :dance:

On 8/24/2016 at 5:19 AM, Jane Lannister said:

Hoy:lol:

#worstusername2016

(shameless plug)

59 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Hoy:lol:

#worstusername2016

(shameless plug)

You're the winner! 

On 23. 8. 2016 at 9:27 PM, JJ1964 said:

I don't think a doctor would prescribe him to wear women's sunglasses.  I'm going with he either loses or breaks his own and goes and steals Adi's

Someone pointed out he wears them indoors too. I guess he might do it because some kind of light sensitivity. I wouldn't recognize he wears womens' sunglasses if you guys hadn't told me  (where's the difference?). He doesn't look very good in any sunglasses. 

More evidence that Billie has been drinking from the fountain of youth. I can't believe he's 44

They all look their age to me.  They all look great, but all three of them look like men in their 40's to me.  The lines in their faces are much different than someone younger.  I personally love that they look their age.  Being confident enough to age gracefully is very attractive.

He looks like he's fory four  but he's  a very very nice forty four. His skin is so beautiful!  It's just perfect. I do love his wrinkles too, especially when he smiles. 

51 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

He looks like he's fory four  but he's  a very very nice forty four. His skin is so beautiful!  It's just perfect. I do love his wrinkles too, especially when he smiles. 

he sure looks like  44 but not like a 44 year old that has been drinking way too much for 3 decades, smokin pot and cigarettes. Thinking about these facts, his flawless skin with some wrinkles is a miracle. i don't know what it looks like now tho, last time I've seen it close enough in person was at that FHBT show in 2010. 

Actually, I've met 30 year olds that look older than Billie Joe. He sure cares about his looks.

but today i figured that its actually his voice I adore the most about him, wrinkles yes or no - fountain of youth yes or no. I don't really care. He's some serious eyecandy but that' just a nice side effect (a really nice side effect) and actually I find it quite hot that he's getting grey and would find it rather creepy if he didn't. He sure is a DILF but well :D:happyhands:

Yes i agree he looks better and younger now than he did in 2012 before rehab.  His skin is flawless and his wrinkles are perfect. 

30 minutes ago, Supercali_swagilistic said:

he sure looks like  44 but not like a 44 year old that has been drinking way too much for 3 decades, smokin pot and cigarettes. Thinking about these facts, his flawless skin with some wrinkles is a miracle. i don't know what it looks like now tho, last time I've seen it close enough in person was at that FHBT show in 2010. 

Actually, I've met 30 year olds that look older than Billie Joe. He sure cares about his looks.

but today i figured that its actually his voice I adore the most about him, wrinkles yes or no - fountain of youth yes or no. I don't really care. He's some serious eyecandy but that' just a nice side effect (a really nice side effect) and actually I find it quite hot that he's getting grey and would find it rather creepy if he didn't. He sure is a DILF but well :D:happyhands:

You make a really good point.  The way he has abused his body he should be Keith Richards doppelganger.

I don't think that he does care about his looks, when not working, he still wears clothes he wore in HS.  I seriously doubt he has a skin care regime.   I think he is just blessed with good genetics.  Have you seen his mother?  She is well into her 80's and gorgeous. 

I can definately tell he's aged in the newest pictures but that's not a bad thing because he still looks good. He looks like a man in his 40's but very healthy. 

He might just be lucky but yeah the man looks so good. I don't usually get attractive to older men but jc, he gets only better with age.

Recently I've been fangirling the most about the new interviews. He seems to have such a nice personality. This is something I wouldn't really give much thought before but now it's become something I really like about him. 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived