The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Yeah I do agree, Billie hair is so fluffy all the time! And he's just so small it's adorable...

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking so good in these new posts, so we'll and relaxed, I love it!  I feel his pain re sleeve length, his sleeves are seldom the right length but it just makes us love him more ?❤️

2 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

I really like the tie dyed T-shirt.

Me too. And I like what's IN the tye dyed T-shirt even more :)

I don't know... He's getting close to Hobo Billie status in those last 2.

Haha I agree,  one more day without shaving and he's at hobo status. The stubble is nice, though, because of the grey in it :):wub: And the fluffy hair is good in the last one because there's not an ugly hat on it. 

36 minutes ago, amberwhite said:

I don't know... He's getting close to Hobo Billie status in those last 2.

Ok ladies and gents, what do you think of Billie Joe last night? Is he  Hobo Billie Joe or Handsome Billie Joe? It' getting close but I vote handsome.

Before hobo Billie there's scruffy Billie. Scruffy Billie is handsome :D 

Confession:  daydreaming at work, that Billie Joe needs to take Memorial Weekend and take a little surfing vacation.   Then some lucky fans can meet him at the beach and get some selfies to post in IG with him in his wet suit...which would be very pleasant on the eyes since he's been looking very fine lately from his pre-tour workouts...

Despite being late to the party, i must vote handsome. There's no other choice - he's been looking incredible lately. It's unbelievable. I can't properly describe with words how good he looks. Just stunning.

4 hours ago, jengd said:

Oh yes, perhaps with hair dry and fluffy but wetsuit half off.......

Perfect!

On "Random Green Day Thoughts" we were talking about Billie Joe playing the piano at concerts. I had to bring it here, because really , how HOT would that be?? His playing sounds nice, he should pursue it more.  Some one said that BJ claimed  ( in 2009) that he can't play piano and sing at the same time. If this is  still true, I think that it's time he started practicing the piano so he can please ups by singing The Forgotton or Last Night on Earth from the piano. I volunteer to be his piano teacher. I'll get him playing and singing in no time. :wub:

download_zpsovs3jrmv.jpg

I too would love to see Billie playing the piano more and if he looks like this, bring it on.  I think that was more of a throwaway remark but am sure I read somewhere that he has retaught himself piano, probably around the time this photo was taken, so sure he will have improved if he's wanted to.  Sure he can learn anything musical he wants to with his talent.

1 hour ago, jengd said:

I too would love to see Billie playing the piano more and if he looks like this, bring it on.  I think that was more of a throwaway remark but am sure I read somewhere that he has retaught himself piano, probably around the time this photo was taken, so sure he will have improved if he's wanted to.  Sure he can learn anything musical he wants to with his talent.

I totally agree. He definitely has a great ear for it. I think he's had lessons before, judging by what little I've seen of his hands playing (from youtube videos), his hands and arms are right, he doesn't have any of the bad habits that self taught players have. For some reason it's just so lovely to see him playing the piano :wub:

saw this pic...OMG:wub: no more words are needed to describe this

CjpqJYtVEAAQOVk.jpg

A shot of this from different angle is my phone lockscreen  .I don't know what the word shame means anymore. 

7 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

A shot of this from different angle is my phone lockscreen  .I don't know what the word shame means anymore. 

I may have just saved that picture too. It's okay, we can have no shame together 

11 hours ago, ElmoGreenDay said:

I may have just saved that picture too. It's okay, we can have no shame together 

Me too, that picture and the subject of that picture are beautiful works of art.:wub:

On 5/29/2016 at 5:59 PM, LisaBJA said:

saw this pic...OMG:wub: no more words are needed to describe this

On 5/26/2016 at 7:59 PM, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

Didn't mike post an Instagram about piano lessons? 

Piano lessons for Mike, or Billie Joe? I didn't see it. I volunteer to teach them!

There's no shame in saving that picture- I think all female fans have saved it;)

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived