The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

33 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

Doesn't Mike have an account?  Also, Jason's wife has actually posted.  I would not think they frequent here, but I wouldn't be surprised if they peek, when they are trying to gage the reaction to something new.   

Also, I'm not sure on this one, but didn't Billie crash a GDC party once???  If that is true, how did he know about it?

Mike doesn't have an account that's known of but there was one time when he posted a picture on Instagram where you could see it had been screenshotted from GDC, although that doesn't mean it was him who originally got it from here for certain. It's true Jason's wife posted and also one of Billie's sisters came and posted after she'd met people from here at a FBHT show in 2008. And when Bill Schneider used to do their online stuff he had an account and would post here to tell us about stuff occasionally (eg the first FBHT shows). Plus they know of GDA and have met GDA staff and mentioned it in tweets etc, and Tre mentioned he'd looked at his info page on there. But no real evidence of them visiting GDC.

And yeah he did as explained, but it wasn't really a GDC party, there were several GDA staff and some other fans who used GDC there but it wasn't specifically a GDA/GDC event. Somewhere there's a photo of him and the GDA staff saying something like "fuck you Andres" to the camera, as he wasn't there :lol:. So yeah he is reasonably familiar with GDA but not GDC as far as is known publicly, when he talks about message boards it always seems to be the official one.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

The only thing that would have kept me from that party would have been death.  What a bad fan you are.:lol:  

I didn't know he was going to be there :( my friends were all like "nah he won't go, he'll just get mobbed, you stay and rest up" but of course he did when I didn't go.

He interacted with me a lot at the performances though so I'm happy.

25 minutes ago, Maria Gloria said:

I didn't know he was going to be there :( my friends were all like "nah he won't go, he'll just get mobbed, you stay and rest up" but of course he did when I didn't go.

He interacted with me a lot at the performances though so I'm happy.

I'm so sorry for you.  :(

35 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Mike doesn't have an account that's known of but there was one time when he posted a picture on Instagram where you could see it had been screenshotted from GDC, although that doesn't mean it was him who originally got it from here for certain. It's true Jason's wife posted and also one of Billie's sisters came and posted after she'd met people from here at a FBHT show in 2008. And when Bill Schneider used to do their online stuff he had an account and would post here to tell us about stuff occasionally (eg the first FBHT shows). Plus they know of GDA and have met GDA staff and mentioned it in tweets etc, and Tre mentioned he'd looked at his info page on there. But no real evidence of them visiting GDC.

And yeah he did as explained, but it wasn't really a GDC party, there were several GDA staff and some other fans who used GDC there but it wasn't specifically a GDA/GDC event. Somewhere there's a photo of him and the GDA staff saying something like "fuck you Andres" to the camera, as he wasn't there :lol:. So yeah he is reasonably familiar with GDA but not GDC as far as is known publicly, when he talks about message boards it always seems to be the official one.

Well some how Billie chose me as his favorite fan, so I'm sticking to my story.  :lol:

4 hours ago, Hermione said:

Nah that quote about fanfiction is fake (it originally came from someone pretending to be Adrienne on myspace who "asked him" lol). He's never been asked about or commented on the subject.

I don't think it's likely he goes on here, so far there's never been any evidence that he has and whenever he mentions fan message boards it's always clear he's talking about the Idiot Club one. Even if he did decide to visit here the most I could imagine would be him reading about the new album (based on the fact he's mentioned reading fans reactions to American Idiot on the official board in the past), I doubt he'd click on this thread :P  

Well, good. I would hate to think he was reading all this...lol. As for the fanfic statement... that is good news that he hasn't read it. Can you imagine?!?!?!?!

35 minutes ago, scwk0511 said:

Well, good. I would hate to think he was reading all this...lol. As for the fanfic statement... that is good news that he hasn't read it. Can you imagine?!?!?!?!

If Billie Joe reads fanfiction...good Lord:lol:

41 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

If Billie Joe reads fanfiction...good Lord:lol:

I mean...I read it and love it (if it's well-written), but if it was ABOUT you...how creepy would that be? Besides, he has bigger fish to fry!

1 hour ago, scwk0511 said:

I mean...I read it and love it (if it's well-written), but if it was ABOUT you...how creepy would that be? Besides, he has bigger fish to fry!

Yes, like taking more incredibly gorgeous selfies, working out and getting a nice tight body for the tour,  and making a kick ass new Green Day album!!! 

2 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

Yes, like taking more incredibly gorgeous selfies, working out and getting a nice tight body for the tour,  and making a kick ass new Green Day album!!! 

yeah you are right!!

p.s i love your profil pic!! <3:wub:

OK now I'm excited that Billie Joe is going to be on Drunk History as Charlie Chaplin...how adorable will that be??? However, it looks like he's officially done with the blonde, just when I was starting to really really love it....that is his real hair in this picture, same haircut as the selfie, not a wig, and it's black again.

But I LOVE him with black hair too.:wub:And I'm loving the eyeliner again, LOL

8 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

OK now I'm excited that Billie Joe is going to be on Drunk History as Charlie Chaplin...how adorable will that be??? However, it looks like he's officially done with the blonde, just when I was starting to really really love it....that is his real hair in this picture, same haircut as the selfie, not a wig, and it's black again.

But I LOVE him with black hair too.:wub:And I'm loving the eyeliner again, LOL

He hasn't forsaken the blonde, but last I looked Charlie Chaplin was not.   It will be back.

46 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

He hasn't forsaken the blonde, but last I looked Charlie Chaplin was not.   It will be back.

Yes, the blonde always comes back :)

But how soon?

3 hours ago, LisaBJA said:

yeah you are right!!

p.s i love your profil pic!! <3:wub:

Thank you! I LOVE love love his smile :wub: when the crooked teeth show, it's the best!!

20 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

Thank you! I LOVE love love his smile :wub: when the crooked teeth show, it's the best!!

yeah:wub::wub: this smile:wub::wub:

So there's this picture that everyone on the Green Day side of Instagram is freaking out about - something about a pic of him and a girl (Erica?) when he was 16.
Where/when did that pic surface anyway?

But nothing makes me more uncomfortable at 23 than being wildly attracted to a 16yr old. When I was 16 nobody was that cute, what the hell?

6 hours ago, Maid Meringue said:

So there's this picture that everyone on the Green Day side of Instagram is freaking out about - something about a pic of him and a girl (Erica?) when he was 16.

But nothing makes me more uncomfortable at 23 than being wildly attracted to a 16yr old. When I was 16 nobody was that cute, what the hell?

I'm not sure what picture you are talking about, but he did have a girlfriend named Erica at one point.  If I remember correctly, she is someones sister, maybe Aaron Cometbus?  I don't remember for sure who's sister she was.  I don't recall Erica being significantly older than him either, but I guess she could have been.  Adi is quite a bit older than him, so maybe he was attracted to older women.

9 hours ago, Maid Meringue said:

I saw that picture, she does look older than him. He was a heartbreaker for sure! Wow, what a handsome young man!

He's gotten better looking with age.  And he's getting hotter by the minute...:wub:

12 hours ago, Maid Meringue said:

I know that photo .Someone's father was the source for that picture as i remember .That guy,Erica and Billie.The girl's nickname is Trouble.She looks a lot like Britt, doesn't she? I remember Billie talking about her in a really old interview.

it scares me now how much stuff i know

8 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

I saw that picture, she does look older than him. He was a heartbreaker for sure! Wow, what a handsome young man!

He's gotten better looking with age.  And he's getting hotter by the minute...:wub:

yeah! i totally agree! hes getting more and more hotter:wub:

On 5/10/2016 at 6:11 AM, JJ1964 said:

I'm not sure what picture you are talking about, but he did have a girlfriend named Erica at one point.  If I remember correctly, she is someones sister, maybe Aaron Cometbus?  I don't remember for sure who's sister she was.  I don't recall Erica being significantly older than him either, but I guess she could have been.  Adi is quite a bit older than him, so maybe he was attracted to older women.

I  wasn't commenting on her age in any way, shape, or form. I was talking about MY age :lol: how old the women he dates is irrelevant.

22 hours ago, Private Ale. said:

I know that photo .Someone's father was the source for that picture as i remember .That guy,Erica and Billie.The girl's nickname is Trouble.She looks a lot like Britt, doesn't she? I remember Billie talking about her in a really old interview.

it scares me now how much stuff i know

Oh my god, I'm so happy to know that I'm not going crazy, because I swore up and down that she looked just like Britt.

I just know about Trouble ("and it ain't no lie") Erica ("hey Erica, the gee-tar is in the house") from a couple interviews lol

This is totally random, but I find it adorable that in Adie's latest IG of her and Billie Joe's feet on the airplane, his feet look smaller than hers...

I'm sure it's the camera angle, etc. but it's still cute to me. :wub:

It's the kind of shoes she was wearing. I know because my Doc's make my size 4 feet look enormous :D

56 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

It's the kind of shoes she was wearing. I know because my Doc's make my size 4 feet look enormous :D

What kind of shoes does she have in the picture? They are cute. I figured it had to be the shoe, but it just looks cute in the picture. I just got younger son a pair of black converse and he put the black laces in like Billie Joe's, they're cute. 

9 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

This is totally random, but I find it adorable that in Adie's latest IG of her and Billie Joe's feet on the airplane, his feet look smaller than hers...

I'm sure it's the camera angle, etc. but it's still cute to me. :wub:

They might be smaller... and I must say I do have a slight obsession with Billie's feet:cool:

I also like his petite feet. According to this awesome flyer they're size 8. Not that small, but I do find it amusing that he's listed last in order of shoe size :lol: 

shoesize_zps382cf929.jpg

13 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

What kind of shoes does she have in the picture? They are cute. I figured it had to be the shoe, but it just looks cute in the picture. I just got younger son a pair of black converse and he put the black laces in like Billie Joe's, they're cute. 

I can't tell what kind of shoes it is but i agree they are nice. Nothing beats black converse, that's just shoe no. 1 

So Billie and I have the same shoe size., just one more confirmation that I am his favorite fan.  

And Tre wears a size 10?  He missed his calling, he should have been a clown. 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived