The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

10 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

It really is difficult to understand how bright his eyes are until you see them in person.  

It's beyond me. I know quite a few people with green eyes but theirs aren't bright like that. Sometimes I think his must be contact lenses because it's just difficult to believe this is real. I do need to check on this in person. 

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

It's beyond me. I know quite a few people with green eyes but theirs aren't bright like that. Sometimes I think his must be contact lenses because it's just difficult to believe this is real. I do need to check on this in person. 

They are real, trust me. I almost died because of them. Very bright and sparkly.

This is about the movie, but I am putting it here.

I can really work with the scene where he was handcuffed to the chair

37 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Adding this just to illustrate our previous conversation. How stunning. :wub:

tumblr_o667856ikx1rf9k3oo9_500.jpg

Now take the beauty of that photo and of his eyes, and multiply it by 1 MILLION times and that's how beautiful he was up close.

17 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

Hide contents

I can really work with the scene where he was handcuffed to the chair

LOL :DI thought the same thing. 

Spoiler

And when he was laying in bed to take a nap...oh my my mind just went to places that would earn me a divorce if my poor husband knew. 

And oh when he got sent to the couch at the end, oh my, Billie on the couch is such an appealing concept, and he looked so sweet.....

Jesus Christ I need to watch this movie right now. Couch, bed...handcuffs...this looks interesting for a family movie.

(Btw, is it only me or does he have styes again?)

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

Jesus Christ I need to watch this movie right now. Couch, bed...handcuffs...this looks interesting for a family movie.

LOL we just have interesting imaginations...

I did not see any styes, he looked really good and healthy.

35 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

LOL we just have interesting imaginations...

I did not see any styes, he looked really good and healthy.

We sure do ; )

Ok, it's just me staring at and overanalysing photos

Edit: I'm continuing with my overanalysis and I need to mention how gorgeous is it that you can see the grey growing out. It's beyond gorgeous.

58 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Geez, me too. Hurry up and release it.

3 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

We sure do ; )

Ok, it's just me staring at and overanalysing photos

Edit: I'm continuing with my overanalysis and I need to mention how gorgeous is it that you can see the grey growing out. It's beyond gorgeous.

;) ......and I totally agree on the greys. That is one thing I miss from when he had black hair, is that you could see the grey! But now it's are showing in the blonde, too, and oh it's lovely.

Now, I am putting this here because he is a supremely hot nerd, but also because I must confess, his smile at the end is simply beautiful and something we don't see as often as that little pouty smirk he likes to give the camera in public.  This dorky instagram smile is a beautiful, crinkle up the eye wrinkles, toothy smile. I love the way he looks to the side and looks down to finish it off with the crooked teeth :wub:as a grand finale. :wub:This man is amazing and I'm so glad he's looking so well and happy.

5 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

Now take the beauty of that photo and of his eyes, and multiply it by 1 MILLION times and that's how beautiful he was up close.

LOL :DI thought the same thing. 

Hide contents

And when he was laying in bed to take a nap...oh my my mind just went to places that would earn me a divorce if my poor husband knew. 

And oh when he got sent to the couch at the end, oh my, Billie on the couch is such an appealing concept, and he looked so sweet.....

: O Whatt?!!! I NEED to see this movie already!! 

Billie's eye are gorgeous! Such a nice color.

Between that picture and his newest instagram video I think we've totally lost Billie! He's permanently stuck in dork mode. LOL when I watched the video I started laughing so hard because it was so unexpected and weird.

On 4/24/2016 at 7:53 AM, GenXIdiot said:

Hello...I had an amazing night at Geezer. I ran into Billie Joe randomly!!! I was getting back from the ladies room, not even looking for him or anything, and as I walked by he came out of the green room door. He was alone except for security guards, only about 3 feet from me!!!. I was STUNNED by his BEAUTY, literally, the blood rushed from my head, and I just said "Hi!" and he was so adorable, he looked as scared as I did! He looked really shy! So he said "Hi!" and I was completely at a loss for words, up close he is literally the most gorgeous human being I have ever seen.  Ladies, (and gentleman,) pictures do not do him justice at all!! I was dumbstruck. His eyes were incredible, they are really very large and light green, his blonde hair looked amazing with soft curls, and he is really very small,  just tiny all over and perfect. He looked like he's in great shape, just really healthy and in great shape, and his skin was really lovely and young looking. Everything about him really is beautiful and perfect.

I wish now that I asked for a picture but I was so scared, and so was he!! So I don't want to regret anything about the night I said "Hi!" to Billie Joe Armstrong, and he said "Hi!" back. I'll never ever forget just how stunning he was. And so shy there, and so different onstage.

Late but this is just brilliant! Pleased for you :dance:

20 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

Reveal hidden contents

My goodness

To quote a really old joke, it's not your goodness we are concerned with here!  lol

20 hours ago, LisaBJA said:

instagram video of Billie:wub: so cute!!! his teeth:runaround:

I love seeing his crooked teeth when he smiles, but it's so rare. I don't know why, but they are adorable.:wub: it looks like that front one is broken again, too. 

3 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

I love seeing his crooked teeth when he smiles, but it's so rare. I don't know why, but they are adorable.:wub: it looks like that front one is broken again, too. 

yeah i also noticed that its broken, but so adorable:wub:

For those of us who love :wub: nerdy Billie! He's so sweet with his glasses, and sexy at the same time. :wub: 

Screenshot_2016-04-28-21-03-22-1-1-1_zps

My birthday is on sunday ...can someone just wrap him up in pretty paper and sit him in my bedroom? Thank ya soooo much! :wub:

Nerdy Billie:wub::wub: this pic made my day

10 hours ago, Kirsty80 said:

My birthday is on sunday ...can someone just wrap him up in pretty paper and sit him in my bedroom? Thank ya soooo much! :wub:

well, when i got the time i would fly to the US and try to find him....if i would find him....i would try to catch him and somehow bringing him to you;) wont be that difficult I guess:ga:

oh...just to clear things up...i cant promise it ^^

9 minutes ago, LisaBJA said:

Nerdy Billie:wub::wub: this pic made my day

well, when i got the time i would fly to the US and try to find him....if i would find him....i would try to catch him and somehow bringing him to you;) wont be that difficult I guess:ga:

oh...just to clear things up...i cant promise it ^^

Then feel free to send him along my way...:wub:  I love nerdy Billie too and I thought of you LisaBJA when I saw that photo! 

23 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

Then feel free to send him along my way...:wub:  I love nerdy Billie too and I thought of you LisaBJA when I saw that photo! 

yeah sure I will ;):wub: oh really ? thanks:) i really love nerdy Billie :wub: soooo cute and sexy and handsome and attractive and beautiful.. oh man...cant describe it in words:wub:

14 minutes ago, LisaBJA said:

yeah sure I will ;):wub: oh really ? thanks:) i really love nerdy Billie :wub: soooo cute and sexy and handsome and attractive and beautiful.. oh man...cant describe it in words:wub:

You're right! There are no words, or pictures, that can capture just how beautiful he is.:wub:

On 4/25/2016 at 7:49 PM, st_trillie said:

You're welcome :lol:

Still hot as hell, LOL

23 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

You're right! There are no words, or pictures, that can capture just how beautiful he is.:wub:

i would die if i would meet him....i mean i would def melt....and imagine he would wear his glasses:wub:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived