The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want to see him in any clothes, i mean for me it doesnt really matter what he wears! at least i can see his beautiful face:wub:

3 hours ago, LisaBJA said:

i want to see him in any clothes, i mean for me it doesnt really matter what he wears! at least i can see his beautiful face:wub:

I totally agree! Billie's beautiful face>>>>>>>everything else!

21 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

I totally agree! Billie's beautiful face>>>>>>>everything else!

YEAH!!!!! im glad that you agree! i almost thought that it was crazy writing this ^^

Fangirl moment!!!! someone (desertrose)  posted a young pic of billie in the picture thread! with blond hair!!! his teeth so cute:wub:

this made my night!

Confession: I never had kids, but I totally would of I was guaranteed a baby Billie. 

3 minutes ago, amberwhite said:

Confession: I never had kids, but I totally would of I was guaranteed a baby Billie. 

Cute! I bet he was a handful as a kid...but super adorable. 

3 hours ago, LisaBJA said:

YEAH!!!!! im glad that you agree! i almost thought that it was crazy writing this ^^

Fangirl moment!!!! someone (desertrose)  posted a young pic of billie in the picture thread! with blond hair!!! his teeth so cute:wub:

this made my night!

Young teenage Billie was super adorable and I love his crooked  teeth, I'm glad he never went for the totally perfect teeth look even after he got famous :):wub:

That post from desert rose of the Instagram photo taken in broken guitars about a week ago, just gorgeous, he looks relaxed, healthy and don't get me started on the blonde hair with the darkening routes.............

7 hours ago, amberwhite said:

Precisely :D I'm not sure how I feel about having kids but I'm not very keen on them unless they're this cute. 

2 hours ago, jengd said:

That post from desert rose of the Instagram photo taken in broken guitars about a week ago, just gorgeous, he looks relaxed, healthy and don't get me started on the blonde hair with the darkening routes.............

You mean this one? :D:wub:My gosh I almost missed this, I'm so glad you mentioned it, Thank you!  You're right, he is more gorgeous than ever, he looks so healthy and relaxed, just  radiant. He really is beautiful with his blonde/dark roots combo, look at how it's over his ears and neck now, so long and sweet!   What a nice picture.

Yes this is the one - and got so excited Ibout routes rather than roots! Love it line that, I love the video of Last Of The American Girls with the AI cast where BJ has the blonde hair with dark roots, think it's so good on him.  Don't mind whether his hair is long or short.  Just need to see him lose the hat, can't wait to see how he looks at Geezer premier.

3 minutes ago, jengd said:

Yes this is the one - and got so excited Ibout routes rather than roots! Love it line that, I love the video of Last Of The American Girls with the AI cast where BJ has the blonde hair with dark roots, think it's so good on him.  Don't mind whether his hair is long or short.  Just need to see him lose the hat, can't wait to see how he looks at Geezer premier.

Me too! I  And I love how a couple lovely curls are "escaping" from the ubiquitous beanie, he just can't restrain his beauty:wub::D  I  can't wait to see him next Saturday, I'll take LOTS of pictures and hopefully get one WITH him! 

Watch him dye it black this week.... but of course, he's gorgeous that way, too...

20 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

Young teenage Billie was super adorable and I love his crooked  teeth, I'm glad he never went for the totally perfect teeth look even after he got famous :):wub:

yeah im glad too that he never fixed them totally! i also love his crooked teeth when he was younger:wub:

10 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

You mean this one? :D:wub:My gosh I almost missed this, I'm so glad you mentioned it, Thank you!  You're right, he is more gorgeous than ever, he looks so healthy and relaxed, just  radiant. He really is beautiful with his blonde/dark roots combo, look at how it's over his ears and neck now, so long and sweet!   What a nice picture.

He looks so content in this photo, like he's really happy with where he is and what he's doing right now :) The only thing better than that would be if it reflects on their music and makes the next record even better!  

Blonde Billie is definitely my favourite at the moment, it really suits him, especially with those glasses he's got cheekily tucked in his jumper 

OH MY ,

GDC member "Insomniac186" just met Billie Joe and got a picture with him, and asked him about the album! He posted the picture on the "In the Studio" thread.  Billie said that it will hopefully be out in the Fall...but the important thing is, Billie was HATLESS and the lovely blonde curls were out in the fresh air and sunshine looking very nice :)So this guy got the Holy Grail of fan pictures with Billie Joe: Blonde, dark roots, NO HAT :D:wub:  He said Billie was very nice.

Here is Billie yesterday: The Blonde Curls have escaped the hat and cast it aside!!! Lovely:wub:

billie%20with%20a%20fan%201_zpsdwbuutcp.

But what is with those sunglasses, Billie??Too big, as usual. He needs to shop for sunglasses in the kids dept., I think :)

OK here's a dumb fangirl question: when he dyes it back to black, does that mean Green Day is about to come back to life? Band photos=Black hair?

The blonde hair and glasses is too much of a contrast for my liking. You can't see the rest of his face because of it. 

Ok how about this??? The lovely blonde curls, and his glasses!! :wub:Nerdy Billie strikes again..so gorgeous!

Screenshot_2016-04-18-16-13-54-2-1_zpsj8

4 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I might give him a chance after all...I'm not sure about it yet :P

Oh my but he's even giving us his gorgeous cryptic smile, and that tattoo is showing, a tiny bit. 100% A+ for this one from this teacher.:lol::wub:

3 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

Oh my but he's even giving us his gorgeous cryptic smile, and that tattoo is showing, a tiny bit. 100% A+ for this one from this teacher.:lol::wub:

:happy: he stands a chance

On 4/19/2016 at 4:53 AM, Hermione said:

The fluffiness is off the chart!

Yes!! The big question is: on Saturday, will it be natural fluffy like that recent picture, or straightened fluffy? And is he going to stay blonde, or go back to black at the last minute??? 
My guess: he's going to clean up, there's going to be professional photographers and a red carpet, so I say...Blonde, and straightened fluffiness.:D:wub: I'll be sure to give a complete report.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived