The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

They weren't at all problematic. She posted them to show fans that he was alright, as she knew they were freaking out about it.

what is everyone talking about?

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is everyone talking about?

Sounds like the pictures from way back when he was sick on tour and came home and was being given IV.  But that was at home.  So I could be completely off base.

Sounds like the pictures from way back when he was sick on tour and came home and was being given IV.  But that was at home.  So I could be completely off base.

that is the only thing I can think of and I actually did not think they were appropriate at the time.  The pictures were way too personal

that is the only thing I can think of and I actually did not think they were appropriate at the time.  The pictures were way too personal

I guess.  But it was posted by Adrienne so I guess they didn't think of it that way.

Are you all talking about this? http://www.mtv.com/news/1693261/green-day-billie-joe-armstrong-dehydration-vma/

I don't see how this is appropriate for the fangirls thread. :lol:

didn't feel like puting that into the random thoughts was appropriate either :D i saw a number of people saying that posting those photos was extremely inappropriate and whatnot

didn't feel like puting that into the random thoughts was appropriate either :D i saw a number of people saying that posting those photos was extremely inappropriate and whatnot

Haha, true. You'd probably get endlessly trolled if you put it there. :P

Yeah their fans on Instagram can get a bit... intense at times. I don't understand what the big deal was with those photos. I doubt Billie Joe had any problem with her posting them, he was even kinda smiling in one of them. :happy:

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking of purchasing this:

http://Billie.jpg

But, I'm thinking that hubby might not like the idea of a portrait of another man hanging over his bed.  It might be a turn off for him.  What do you think?

5 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

I'm thinking of purchasing this:

http://Billie.jpg

But, I'm thinking that hubby might not like the idea of a portrait of another man hanging over his bed.  It might be a turn off for him.  What do you think?

I'm thinking he might not want that in the bedroom even though he would surely benefit from it being there. :toocool:

15 minutes ago, amberwhite said:

I'm thinking he might not want that in the bedroom even though he would surely benefit from it being there. :toocool:

Oh he most definitely does, but he probably wouldn't be happy with the confirmation. 

1 hour ago, JJ1964 said:

Oh he most definitely does, but he probably wouldn't be happy with the confirmation. 

Is this the vinyl for black friday?

2 minutes ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

Is this the vinyl for black friday?

No, It is hand painted.  Desertrose posted the artist and I emailed him.  The one that was on the instagram was a gift for his neice, but he had that one and he said he could paint the one he made for his neice or another picture if I wanted.  I would love it, but that just might throw hubby over the edge.

7 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

Billie's a fluffer.

:lol: 

Buy it and don't tell him in advance, then ask "Where could we put it?" and casually place the thing somewhere in the room. Give it some time and he'll get used to seeing it. Then hang it anywhere you want. Family members get used to everything.There's a picture of BJ in our living room. It was my dad who put it there.

12 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Buy it and don't tell him in advance, then ask "Where could we put it?" and casually place the thing somewhere in the room. Give it some time and he'll get used to seeing it. Then hang it anywhere you want. Family members get used to everything.There's a picture of BJ in our living room. It was my dad who put it there.

Kinda a bit different then placing it above the bedhead don't you think;)

9 hours ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

Kinda a bit different then placing it above the bedhead don't you think;)

Sure, but I insist that once you do that, ppl get used to it/forget it's there.

• 2 months later...

OK, some really unimportant person mentioned it, so I'm bumping the thread.  This person, who I just can't remember her name, wanted to talk about Billie's hair color.  Personally, I think Billie should be required, by law, to always look like he does in his video.  The hair is perfect, the stubble is perfect, the outfit perfect, the attitude perfect.    

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

This thread is baaaack :runaround:

FBHT videos are perfect. Mother Mary is even better because it's in color. 

Yes, I agree but it has been removed for copyright issues.  So I had to go with second best.

3 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

Yes, I agree but it has been removed for copyright issues.  So I had to go with second best.

Was it? That's a tragedy.

I think his hair is blonde now. 

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

Was it? That's a tragedy.

I think his hair is blonde now. 

Yes, because I asked him to dye it, nicely.  

On Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 2:11 PM, JJ1964 said:

;) 
2 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

WHAT?!?!  NOOOO!!!  I'm crushed. :(

Sorry, I don't know how those replies got merged. I must be overcome with grief over the Mother Mary video. 

6 minutes ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

I wonder if there will ever be another foxies concert.  I am gonna play the foxies now.

The one thing I can tell you, if there ever is another tubbies concert, it won't be in Oz.  You will just have to come to NY 

53 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

The one thing I can tell you, if there ever is another tubbies concert, it won't be in Oz.  You will just have to come to NY 

Yeah thanks very much bitch - I doubt there will ever be enough time for  me to get there.  Remember there is always England - the home of GD:fuckyou:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived