The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

1. :runaround:

2. Mike´s straight, as far as I know. And you said in your Nr. 1, you love non-straight ppl (ha! ppl! I´ve learnt! :) ). That rules Mike out too. :P

Nooo, I love meeting them and such, but straight people is ok too. Specially if it's Mike because he's nice, intelligent, handsome...

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nooo, I love meeting them and such, but straight people is ok too. Specially if it's Mike because he's nice, intelligent, handsome...

Haha, super, Mike and I am okay too. I feel honoured. :D

(I like Mike´s long legs... :) )

Haha, super, Mike and I am okay too. I feel honoured. :D

(I like Mike´s long legs... :) )

(I like Mike's long... :ninja: ). Sorry, had to :lol:

I love his arms, legs, hair and smile.

So, after my ultimate fangirl picture surfaced on Getty Images, I watched my ultimate fangirl video again and I JUST realized Billie not only touched my hand once, but TWICE, and I didn't even realize it. :lol:

First he gives me a high-five with his left hand, then he grabs on with his right hand for a while and really shakes my hand before moving on. Damn, he must've realized how much I was freaking out... or it was just dumb luck! :P Speaking of dumb luck: what are the odds the Green Day Instagram showed a clip of the crowd EXACTLY where I was? Fucking unreal. Still freaking out daily.

:wub:

So, after my ultimate fangirl picture surfaced on Getty Images, I watched my ultimate fangirl video again and I JUST realized Billie not only touched my hand once, but TWICE, and I didn't even realize it. :lol:

First he gives me a high-five with his left hand, then he grabs on with his right hand for a while and really shakes my hand before moving on. Damn, he must've realized how much I was freaking out... or it was just dumb luck! :P Speaking of dumb luck: what are the odds the Green Day Instagram showed a clip of the crowd EXACTLY where I was? Fucking unreal. Still freaking out daily.

:wub:

And you washed your hand, some fangirl you are.

And you washed your hand, some fangirl you are.

I stood and stared at it for a good 10 minutes or so, not gonna lie. :lol: #isthisreallife?!?!

I stood and stared at it for a good 10 minutes or so, not gonna lie. :lol: #isthisreallife?!?!

I'm not fangirling or anything but, how did he smell???

Oh my God, I've always wondered that :lol:

You really think I could SMELL him while I was surrounded by all those gross, sweaty, crazy fans? I barely remember what he even looked like because I panicked so bad. :lol:

You really think I could SMELL him while I was surrounded by all those gross, sweaty, crazy fans? I barely remember what he even looked like because I panicked so bad. :lol:

Some fangirl you are!

Shit! I thought my dreams about Billie's smell would finally come to an end.

Shit! I thought my dreams about Billie's smell would finally come to an end.

Me too. :(

I envision and beautiful natural smell, not stinky cologne.

Is it odd that I've only envisioned him smelling like a wonderfully sweaty mess, because I assumed the only time I'd ever get that close to him would be if I was pulled on stage at a show? Sometimes I forget he's an actual human, not a beautiful performing robot. :lol:

He probably didn't smell very well in the early-mid 90s. I can't imagine his smell now.

Is it odd that I've only envisioned him smelling like a wonderfully sweaty mess, because I assumed the only time I'd ever get that close to him would be if I was pulled on stage at a show? Sometimes I forget he's an actual human, not a beautiful performing robot. :lol:

Fangirl quote of the month

(I like Mike's long... :ninja: ). Sorry, had to :lol:

I love his arms, legs, hair and smile.

D...D...D...Danny... *cough* :D

You probably wanted to say, you love his long arms, long legs, long...umm... smile... hm... :cool:

D...D...D...Danny... *cough* :D

You probably wanted to say, you love his long arms, long legs, long...umm... smile... hm... :cool:

Of course! That's exactly what I wanted to say :shifty:

I just want to say that I didn't appreciate Mike enough till today. I saw a screenshot of Instagram comments - he talked to a fan who had issues with anxiety and self-harm. Mike tried to give them advice, talked about his own experience. He was really supportive. It's just so nice of him - even that he reads the comments and answers - that he chose to answer them. He seems to be an incredibly nice person. I mean, he seems to truly care. That's great of him.

This is more of a random thought, but I couldn't bother to go to the RT thread so I'll leave this here.

I just want to say that I didn't appreciate Mike enough till today. I saw a screenshot of Instagram comments - he talked to a fan who had issues with anxiety and self-harm. Mike tried to give them advice, talked about his own experience. He was really supportive. It's just so nice of him - even that he reads the comments and answers - that he chose to answer them. He seems to be an incredibly nice person. I mean, he seems to truly care. That's great of him.

This is more of a random thought, but I couldn't bother to go to the RT thread so I'll leave this here.

I remember that it was a few years go. Magic mike

I remember that it was a few years go. Magic mike

saw it on tumblr, didn't hear about it before. It's very cool.

He answers a lot of fan comments, big and small. He's responded to Laura a couple times — just quick, quirky things usually. He seems like an all-around genuine guy with a big heart.

He answers a lot of fan comments, big and small. He's responded to Laura a couple times — just quick, quirky things usually. He seems like an all-around genuine guy with a big heart.

Mike and I were/are bffs. :lol:

Not really, but a girl can dream.

Do you have a link? I'm not quite sure if I've read that. Would be weird though, I've always been following the Green Day Instagram thread and I've read all of the comments Mike made at the time.

Do you have a link? I'm not quite sure if I've read that. Would be weird though, I've always been following the Green Day Instagram thread and I've read all of the comments Mike made at the time.

I don't have the link, but I think I saw it on signs-to-nowhere tumblr.

I had a fucking creepy nightmare about BJ relapsing. I can't remember it, but I know it happened and it was fucking creepy. I had a bit too much fun reading Beezey's youtube comments or something.

I don't have the link, but I think I saw it on signs-to-nowhere tumblr.

I had a fucking creepy nightmare about BJ relapsing. I can't remember it, but I know it happened and it was fucking creepy. I had a bit too much fun reading Beezey's youtube comments or something.

I'm OK seriously :cool:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived