The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the video quality wasn't too good? idk :(

Well I suggest giving it another go, you won't be disappointed! :D

Unbuttoning of the shirt

I meant what time does it happen, so I can find it?

I meant what time does it happen, so I can find it?

He actually does it during Are We the Waiting, not St. Jimmy

Ha, I never noticed that before! :lol: I always love watching the transformation of him at the start of a concert to him at the end of a concert. Well-kept, layered and proper at the beginning, a sweaty, sexy, sparsely clothed mess by the end.

Ha, I never noticed that before! :lol: I always love watching the transformation of him at the start of a concert to him at the end of a concert. Well-kept, layered and proper at the beginning, a sweaty, sexy, sparsely clothed mess by the end.

The sweaty, sexy, partially clothed mess is my favorite part

Who cares for the song when it comes to this sweaty, sexy, sparsely clothed mess that he is...

The sweaty, sexy, partially clothed mess is my favorite part

No. Mine.

I'm glad you guys understand me. :)

Although I will admit, I was expecting way more "revealed" photos from this show, and there haven't been many! He was quite well-behaved compared to shows past. :lol:

Although I will admit, I was expecting way more "revealed" photos from this show, and there haven't been many! He was quite well-behaved compared to shows past. :lol:

Yeah, that´s true. HoF influence.

It is pointless to drool over Billie Joe Armstrong. Now go drool on your pillow.

It is pointless to drool over Billie Joe Armstrong. Now go drool on your pillow.

I think you're in the wrong thread?

He doesn't show much these days. I don't remember the last time we saw his ass...

...cellulite...?

The point is... one depends on the other...

lulz I'm gonna drool over Billie whenever I damn well please, whether it's pointless or not! :P

Fun fact: we drool over him on our pillows every night.

lulz I'm gonna drool over Billie whenever I damn well please, whether it's pointless or not! :P

Amen, sister.

Actually drooling over Billie is rather pointless, but it sure is fun.

It´s fun - therefore it can´t be pointless.

Rationally, I could do many many useful things if wouldn't waste so much time drooling over BJA. But 1. there would be somebody else to drool over. 2. I like it, consider it one of my hobbies actually. It will sure look sophisticated in a CV one day.

Hope, looking sophisticated in a CV will be the same fun for you one day as drooling over BJ is now. ;)

Hope, looking sophisticated in a CV will be the same fun for you one day as drooling over BJ is now. ;)

One day I'll be sophisticated enough to mask it as appeciation of art and beauty of nature's creations. :cool:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived