The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Oh wow I totally agree about his r's. Also the way he sings the whole "Oh bless me lord for I have sinned" part of East Jesus Nowhere....yes please :wub:

Oh yes, I agree. This part is awesome!

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are so many - I am also partial to whisper 1-2-3-4 peacemaker.

Yes, this! And love the "brrrr" in Peacemaker. And I love when he sometimes breathes with a smooth "chaaah" as in Holiday or "aaaah" in Red Tide. Pure seduction. :wub:

He does this alot, but he will have a random brrrrr. He does it on longview. That gets me every time.

Yes, this! And love the "brrrr" in Peacemaker. And I love when he sometimes breathes with a smooth "chaaah" as in Holiday or "aaaah" in Red Tide. Pure seduction. :wub:

Rev. is incredible.

Rev. is incredible.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

He does this alot, but he will have a random brrrrr. He does it on longview. That gets me every time.

...yesssss..... and the random "roooaaar" twice in Pieces of Truth. OMG.... this boy is so hot... Seeing the video of 21 guns again he sometimes seems to be without any gender. Or both. Seducer, diva, boy, girl, man, woman... I can´t decide, he´s turning me into a bi. :D

Can't beat Red Tide for seductive singing. Or anything the Rev sings/does. Memories of being between his legs with my hand on his thigh while he knelt into the crowd singing flooding back....... :lol:

Can't beat Red Tide for seductive singing. Or anything the Rev sings/does. Memories of being between his legs with my hand on his thigh while he knelt into the crowd singing flooding back....... :lol:

Red Tide... oh ja... really a "wet" song... OMG, you were there and had this experience...?!?! This is too much for me, I drop dead...

Dear god what this post just did to me.

Tell us, please.... :)

There are children on this forum

If we are talking the tubbies, the Mother Mary video. I love everything about it. He is blonde, I love his clothes, he is blonde, I want the cross he wears, he is blonde, the camera angles are so close you can see the hair on his hand, he is blonde, I love the way he plays with the lights, he is blonde.

Oh wow I totally agree about his r's. Also the way he sings the whole "Oh bless me lord for I have sinned" part of East Jesus Nowhere....yes

please :wub:

Omg yes. Makes me want to drop to my knees ... ;)

There are children on this forum

If we are talking the tubbies, the Mother Mary video. I love everything about it. He is blonde, I love his clothes, he is blonde, I want the cross he wears, he is blonde, the camera angles are so close you can see the hair on his hand, he is blonde, I love the way he plays with the lights, he is blonde.

When he beckons you right through the camera lens...

Well all this woke right up. It's going to be a great day! Lol

Omg yes. Makes me want to drop to my knees ... ;)

When he beckons you right through the camera lens...

Well all this woke right up. It's going to be a great day! Lol

The part where he does the finger thing into the camera. Love it!!!!

Red Tide... oh ja... really a "wet" song... OMG, you were there and had this experience...?!?! This is too much for me, I drop dead...

Yeah and I'm surprised I didn't drop dead! Lots of unforgettable Rev experiences to be had at a Foxboro show :lol:

Yeah and I'm surprised I didn't drop dead! Lots of unforgettable Rev experiences to be had at a Foxboro show :lol:

There are so many questions running through my head, none of them appropriate. :wub:

Next time I will fly with you to a Tubby show, that´s for sure. And I will always keep an eye on you to not miss all these incredible moments. :runaround:

I wish I could see The Foxies.

Makes two.

Next time I will fly with you to a Tubby show, that´s for sure. And I will always keep an eye on you to not miss all these incredible moments. :runaround:

Why would you let her take those moments! Take them for yourself!

Why would you let her take those moments! Take them for yourself!

Just watching her so she can lead me to all these exciting moments, so I won´t miss anything. Then I take them for myself! :D

If you're near the front of a Foxies show and the Rev is performing and getting up to all his antics right in front of you and leaning into the crowd and crowdsurfing repeatedly then there's plenty of great moments available for everyone! I hope they play as many shows in as many different places as possible so more people can enjoy them (and wouldn't mind seeing them again myself either :P).

Now I want the Rev. more than ever! :runaround::wub:

The Rev, androgynous and hobo are the best three things out there.

And they all come in one adorably amazing package.

I´m done...

I´m done...

You're not the only one. All I wanna do right now is to lool at pictures and fangirl but I gotta stop and do math instead. :D #firstworldproblems

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived