The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

BLUE HAAAAAAAAIR AND BEEEEEEEEARDSSSSSSSSS AND and and BLUE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIR. This is a sign!!!!

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I coloured my hair blue in December and it's still blue now, so I'm extra-super-fangirling that we have the same hair colour right now -heart bubbles-

I have returned from the dead. I haven't been on in so long :lol:

I have to admit Billie, Mike, and Tre going back and forth with each other on twitter is making me feel some type of way. My friend and I were skyping when Billie posted the picture and we both started freaking out. Well, she was freaking out because she knew I'd be freaking out since she knows how important every little thing about Green Day is to me :blush::wub:

John Frusciante cuts his hair after more than eight years.

Billie Joe Armstrong dyes his blue.

Whatever is going on, Ancient Alien theorists should intervene.

You guys... They're all posting selfies and Billie Joe's hair is blue. WHERE IS ALL THE FANGIRLING??? Please tell me I'm not the only one!

Shall I refer you to this post?

:lol:

God fucking dammit. Stahp with the sexy, please. This literally made my heart jump. Those eyes. :blush:

I'm still fangirling, I've just migrated it to a few other threads. But seriously, it's gotten really bad recently... just 76 days till I see that gorgeous face in-person again! :D

Everywhere I go, I see Billie Joe Armstrong. I am reminded of him in nearly every male. When I hear songs I keep wishing it was him. I think something is wrong with me.

Everywhere I go, I see Billie Joe Armstrong. I am reminded of him in nearly every male. When I hear songs I keep wishing it was him. I think something is wrong with me.

You have come to the right thread - no judging here. :D

Someone once asked me how long it took me to write poetry, I should not have answered... All I did was express what was going on in my heart... does it really matter how much time it took?

I miss the OFFICIAL GREEN DAY FORUM.

It was around in 2000, but it was removed.

Iva, I just put the poem in my blog if you want to read it.

Will do, just give me some time to comment, both on that one and the others. ;)

I miss the OFFICIAL GREEN DAY FORUM.

It was around in 2000, but it was removed.

I think I was the member of that one, too; as well as a couple of prehistoric Ezboard forums.

Did anyone else think it was hot when billie used to paint his nails?

Yep. Nail varnish, eyeliner, the occasional piece of women's clothing, all hot on him.

Yep. Nail varnish, eyeliner, the occasional piece of women's clothing, all hot on him.

Even in "Holiday" when he was dressed like total nerd for one of the characters in the crazy bar scene, he was still a total DILF. .....remember.... no judgements in this thread......!

Even in "Holiday" when he was dressed like total nerd for one of the characters in the crazy bar scene, he was still a total DILF. .....remember.... no judgements in this thread......!

No judgement here :lol:. Didn't mind his Tre-snogging character either!

I'm drooling over him in a maids outfit and painted nails. Whatever made you think you would be judged here. :)

Oh yeah Billie wearing woman's clothing is very hot to me. I'm not sure why, but I love it anyway.

I would have to say billie is the biggest DILF in the world :ga::ga::ga::ga::ga:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived