The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Aw, you guys!! I just realized last week was my one year anniversary on GDC! Since this thread is where I spend most of my time, I just want to say THANK YOU for being awesome and fangirling your hearts out with me for the past year :D

And just so this becomes a relevant post, I think Billie looks adorable on the "Like Sunday Like Rain" movie poster :wub:

Also - Apparently this is my 500th post! How exciting!!

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw, you guys!! I just realized last week was my one year anniversary on GDC! Since this thread is where I spend most of my time, I just want to say THANK YOU for being awesome and fangirling your hearts out with me for the past year :D

And just so this becomes a relevant post, I think Billie looks adorable on the "Like Sunday Like Rain" movie poster :wub:

Also - Apparently this is my 500th post!

Billie's eyes look like oh my fucking god up close like I have now experienced what it's like to get lost in someones eyes.. :wub:

It would seem today is Billie and Adrienne's 20 year wedding anniversary. Anyone else fangirling hard over BOTH of them?? They're probably the cutest couple ever!

It would seem today is Billie and Adrienne's 20 year wedding anniversary. Anyone else fangirling hard over BOTH of them?? They're probably the cutest couple ever!

billie and 80 are the most adorbs couple ive seen. :)

billie and 80 are the most adorbs couple ive seen. :)

Yes, because they are cute together and because they aren't attention whores.

Happy anniversary! :wub:

So many of my favourite things ever took place in July 1994. What an awesome month.

Two of my favorite celebrity couples are Billie Joe and Adrienne and Robert Smith and Mary Poole.

Ummmmm did you guys see the video that GDA posted on facebook?? Apparently Billie took someones cell phone and took a video of himself and the people walking through the airport. His voice. His laugh. It's all too much. I'm dead. :wub:

Ummmmm did you guys see the video that GDA posted on facebook?? Apparently Billie took someones cell phone and took a video of himself and the people walking through the airport. His voice. His laugh. It's all too much. I'm dead. :wub:

I saw that and thought why not me? lol I would die if that happen to me.

ive heard on California's page , jason may or may not have had another child xD

IM LIKE NJDSVBGN DSNVKNDFVKDSV JASON WHITE. you better have had a girl xD xD

I saw that and thought why not me? lol I would die if that happen to me.

RIGHT?? The people in the video seemed a little shocked but mostly calm. I would've been passed out on the floor hahaha.

I don't think I've been in here

Anyways, I have like 50 pictures of John Kiffmeyer, cause he's the best

Not exactly a fangirl confession but dont know where to write it.

So today is one of those days, when you wake up and basically the only thing you wanna do is staying in your bed all day crying, feeling alone and shit, thinking about all the bad things and failures in your life and just want to kill yourself.

Well I listended to these songs: Jesus of suburbia, boulevard of broken dreams, lazy Bones, restless heart syndrome, letterbomb and then little girl, now I am ready to start living my day again. I am so thankful to this band. I fucking love this band.

Looks like fangirling is really a thing from the past for me....

OH EXCEPT WHEN

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/695039068026122010_208623530

What is it? Link doesn't work for me

Not exactly a fangirl confession but dont know where to write it.

So today is one of those days, when you wake up and basically the only thing you wanna do is staying in your bed all day crying, feeling alone and shit, thinking about all the bad things and failures in your life and just want to kill yourself.

Well I listended to these songs: Jesus of suburbia, boulevard of broken dreams, lazy Bones, restless heart syndrome, letterbomb and then little girl, now I am ready to start living my day again. I am so thankful to this band. I fucking love this band.

What is it? Link doesn't work for me

THIS vid from Mike, of course :lol:

17.40.jpg

I've been going through a really hard time lately, and I'm trying really hard to hold it together but I can feel myself starting to break. ANYWAY today I saw all of the pictures from Billie Joe playing with the Replacements last night, and it brightened up my day and actually made me tear up a little bit.

Fangirling is FABULOUS stress relief!

ANYWAY today I saw all of the pictures from Billie Joe playing with the Replacements last night, and it brightened up my day and actually made me tear up a little bit.

He looked GORGEROUS. I was in public when I first saw the pictures and I literally squealed about how hot he looked. I can't really figure out what it was... I mean, it's not like he hasn't had a clean-shaved face and haircut before, but I guess I've never appreciated it as much as I do now. :D

He looked GORGEROUS. I was in public when I first saw the pictures and I literally squealed about how hot he looked. I can't really figure out what it was... I mean, it's not like he hasn't had a clean-shaved face and haircut before, but I guess I've never appreciated it as much as I do now. :D

At first I wasn't sure how I felt about his hair being so short, but then there was one picture where his hair was all sweaty and he was singing in to the microphone and I was just like "Oh. My. God." haha. :wub:

Fangirling because of the new tour("probably").

Same here :D

Omg me toooooooo! I'm trying not to get too excited though.

I'm pretty excited for another Green Day your, if the rumors end up true.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived