The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...or drunk.

The ass sweat of Billie Joe is much stronger, without the painful side effects.

I fondly remember the times when we were actually shocked that anyone would pick up Billie's gum that he spat out and save it :)

My stomach..... hmph....*throwing up*... you shouldn´t have mentioned this... now I have pictures in my head... *not amused*... :sick:

what has happened to this thread omg

I happened, sorry.

In other news, I found some old photobucket accounts and am having a fond time going through all the graphics I have made in the last 3 or so years :wub: so much Billie Joe. :lol:

super fangirl moment when I was on Twitter and then I saw Billie's tweets on my homepage. My heart would really race! like what should i do, reply Billie while he was online?? I miss those times!

super fangirl moment when I was on Twitter and then I saw Billie on my homepage. My heart would really race! like should i die here or reply Billie while he was online. I miss those times!

I miss his random facts about songs :( they were really interesting!

super fangirl moment when I was on Twitter and then I saw Billie's tweets on my homepage. My heart would really race! like what should i do, reply Billie while he was online?? I miss those times!

I'm happy he's stopped. those heart attacks I had just seeing his twitter icon were not good for my health.

I missed those times in...a completely different way. Like, I had no idea he was doing it.

Then again, give him some time, he might start doing it again. In cases of people with more or less lifelong anxiety that may be less intense at some and more intense at some other point; we're not...always ready to face the world. But when we do, we overdo it. ;)

And to the rest of us with such condition, people like Billie are like a lighthouse in a stormy night.

My favorite was that one time he went off about the person who inspired "Platypus." :lol:

ahh that one hateful tweet he deleted later! whose history goes back to this. I wish Billie became active on Twitter again.

I'm happy he's stopped. those heart attacks I had just seeing his twitter icon were not good for my health.

Yes, I can imagine a heart attack would be bad for your health lol And I bet through those heart attacks u still read every word of the tweet :)

Yes, I can imagine a heart attack would be bad for your health lol And I bet through those heart attacks u still read every word of the tweet :)

Yeah, I could be dying sand I'd still try to read Billie's tweets. :lol:

It's a pill you shove up your ass.

Now. If we are shoving things from Billie up our ass. There are aproximatly 12 better things I can think of.

"rest in shit you fucking cunt"

:lol:

Aww, he's got such a way with words, that little ass grease droplet in sunrise, him. :wub:

Aww, he's got such a way with words, that little ass grease droplet in sunrise, him. :wub:

He's had better insults, platypus for example?

I was trying to make it poetic, romantic AND gross at the same time. You know, as if there was some poopsies splattered over e.g. your avatar. :o

I was trying to make it poetic, romantic AND gross at the same time. You know, as if there was some poopsies splattered over e.g. your avatar. :o

It's pretty much 1am where I love and therefore too late for big words. :P

And I meant Billie has had better insults than "rest in shit you fucking cunt" even though it is really funny.

You can all thank the holy Beejesus Tristen didn't post our Kik convo about Billie Joe, cucumbers +wigs :lol:

Confession: When I was like 13 or 14 my sister gave me this as a present:
2e2i4hf.gif
it used to be a Yugioh key chain thingie (no idea what it's called XD) but yeah... you can swap 2 pictures if you press the buttons.

censored because:
1.) I'm a fun-hatin' crazy bitch
2.) won't someone think of the children?!

:D

You can all thank the holy Beejesus Tristen didn't post our Kik convo about Billie Joe, cucumbers +wigs :lol:

2e2i4hf.gif

it used to be a Yugioh key chain thingie (no idea what it's called XD) but yeah... you can swap 2 pictures if you press the buttons.

censored because:

OH MY GOD I want one !!!

You might have been a bit embarrassed when she gave it to you, ain't it ?

PS I'm laughing so hard like a fool because of your avatar thank you

2e2i4hf.gif

censored because:

I NEED ONE OF THOSE.

AND oh god Flo! No that convo!

Mmmm-mmm-mmm Billie with his hair and his bandana and his goofy smile :wub:

Ummmmm yeah... Bandana+Extra fluffy hair+those beautiful eyes+"Goofy" little smile = FANGIRL OVERLOAD!

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived