The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I just made a horrible mistake and decided listening to Green Day was actually a good idea now Im emotional and I just want to cry and curl in to a ball and hug Billie Joe for a long time because this band and emotions and yep.

I am snorting and crying and shaking and listening to Brutal Love why do I do this to myself.

Come here , sweetie - hugs... :friends:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched videos from the Emirates for the first time since I saw them and if it's possible I actually cried MORE :(

I am snorting and crying and shaking and listening to Brutal Love why do I do this to myself.

Oh my god I understand you so well my friend it's reassuring I feel less alone. Songs where we snot are the best songs !

They are really the only band and can cry and scream and ''put hands up in the aaiiirrrrrrrr'' (sic) in front of a live. Youtube is actually my best concert venue.

I love all these feelings while listening to their songs.

my confession is that i get waaaaaay way too excited when there are new pictures of billie. i'll save them to my phone and usually stare at them for the remainder of the day.

Haha same...I also show them to everyone lol like: "Mom! look! a new pic! he's soo cute,isn't he!?" :lol:

sometimes I forget that Billie is almost 42...

Haha same...I also show them to everyone lol like: "Mom! look! a new pic! he's soo cute,isn't he!?" :lol:

haha oh man... i just put that in the back of my mind and allow myself to fangirl over a man the same age as my dad.

my confession is that i get waaaaaay way too excited when there are new pictures of billie. i'll save them to my phone and usually stare at them for the remainder of the day.

Got any suggestions for a phone background? I need a new one. A sexy one, obviously.

I watched videos from the Emirates for the first time since I saw them and if it's possible I actually cried MORE :(

I've decided I'm finally going to watch my videos from the Pittsburgh show on Jan. 30 — the day I was supposed to see them in Cleveland last year, before it got canceled. I'll get to listen to my stupid sobbing self and also probably cry more because it's been nearly a year now since it happened.

Age is just a number. He's still sexy as fuck. ;)

Got any suggestions for a phone background? I need a new one. A sexy one, obviously.

I've decided I'm finally going to watch my videos from the Pittsburgh show on Jan. 30 — the day I was supposed to see them in Cleveland last year, before it got canceled. I'll get to listen to my stupid sobbing self and also probably cry more because it's been nearly a year now since it happened.

Age is just a number. He's still sexy as fuck. ;)

im on my school computer right now but i'll try to find some when i get on my home computer later!

Come here , sweetie - hugs... :friends:

:hug:

I hate how much it hurts to love this band and that guy.

omg that last sentence :lol:

:P

im on my school computer right now but i'll try to find some when i get on my home computer later!

Haha, thanks. I like dark hair Billie. And ties. ;)

Blonde Billie > Black Billie.

We've discussed this, dammit! :P

Blonde (EW):

BillieJoeArmstrongHairstyle3.jpg

Black (YES):

m215348586.jpg

I acknowledge that I chose pictures that are at more flattering angles just to support my own view, but whatevs. :thumbsup:

I just made a horrible mistake and decided listening to Green Day was actually a good idea now Im emotional and I just want to cry and curl in to a ball and hug Billie Joe for a long time because this band and emotions and yep.

what drugs you on?

I've had many dreams involving the band. Never anything weird (or was it? :eyebrows:) just meeting them and weirdly I once lived in a house that Billie Joe was doing DIY in.

You absorb it through every pore in your body.

You smear Billie joe's blood on your body!!!

How do you take it? sniff it? inject it ?

Drink it.

aka the best kind of drugs.

It could, quite honestly and disgustingly, be just his sweat.

Drink it.

His ass sweat.

His ass sweat.

I don't think even any of us want Billie's fucking swamp ass :lol:

That's the best thing I've read so far this year :lol: :lol: CRYING

I don't think even any of us want Billie's fucking swamp ass :lol:

:ninja:

How do you take it? sniff it? inject it ?

You swallow it :)

:hug:

Ok, all of their Instagram photos broke my "not-fangirling" streak!! PHEW!!

Also, I love that the first thing I see when I get back to this thread, is about shoving something up your ass. I'm pretty confident in saying that Green Day has the best Fangirls in the entire music world.

Your journalistic integrity is officially compromised.

Mr. Soup will be so disappointed in me. :(

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived