Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

musso_kn

The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

7,050 posts in this topic

Am I the only one who claps at home whenever Green Day wins an award?

Hahahaha no way! I clap, scream, jump out of my seat...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

I'm getting pizza right now... sausage, mushroom, pepper. :wub:

Why is it that discussions about GD always turn into discussions about pizza? :lol:

Well it started out as a BBQ at mine but we do have a pizza oven.

Share this post


Link to post

those arms look at them

:wub:

When I first saw them live I couldn't stop staring at his arms... :lol: I wasn't like fangirling about them necessarily, it was just really weird analyzing his tattoos in person and seeing him move around and stuff.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

I literally cried when I found out I couldn't see American Idiot when it was here last weekend. ):

:wub:

When I first saw them live I couldn't stop staring at his arms... :lol: I wasn't like fangirling about them necessarily, it was just really weird analyzing his tattoos in person and seeing him move around and stuff.

This is how I felt when he took his jacket off. Those gorgeous arms live and in person *-*

Share this post


Link to post

This is how I felt when he took his jacket off. Those gorgeous arms live and in person *-*

Yes... And I also noticed he spit a lot... Yup, my idol is in front of me and THOSE are my two takeaways. I'm a fucking moron. :lol: Seriously though, like my brain can't even begin to explain how much more beautiful he is in person. It was so surreal, I was literally in shock and barely remember any of it. Which kills me now. :mellow:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Yes... And I also noticed he spit a lot... Yup, my idol is in front of me and THOSE are my two takeaways. I'm a fucking moron. :lol: Seriously though, like my brain can't even begin to explain how much more beautiful he is in person. It was so surreal, I was literally in shock and barely remember any of it. Which kills me now. :mellow:

I only rember the important things from my show. :wub:

Share this post


Link to post

I remember squealing when I saw his guitars...right there on stage...not too far away from me. That's when it all seemed surreal. Like, I knew he was so close, and breathing the same air somewhere backstage....

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Yes... And I also noticed he spit a lot... Yup, my idol is in front of me and THOSE are my two takeaways. I'm a fucking moron. :lol: Seriously though, like my brain can't even begin to explain how much more beautiful he is in person. It was so surreal, I was literally in shock and barely remember any of it. Which kills me now. :mellow:

I also remember how extremely sweaty he was. Showers of sweat, but I thought it was great at the time!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

I remember squealing when I saw his guitars...right there on stage...not too far away from me. That's when it all seemed surreal. Like, I knew he was so close, and breathing the same air somewhere backstage....

The first band member I saw was Jason White. How... unexciting. :lol: But at the time it was fucking awesome. He was crouched off to the side during the opening band. My fiance pointed him out and I freaked the fuck out. It's hilarious to think about now. But seeing Tre's drums and waiting for them to come out, with all their equipment there, it really was surreal. Still honestly can't fully process that it happened. The pictures don't even do it for me. I really need to see them again to fully grasp it.

I also remember how extremely sweaty he was. Showers of sweat, but I thought it was great at the time!

What's not to love about showers of sweat? :eyebrows:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

I remember squealing when I saw his guitars...right there on stage...not too far away from me. That's when it all seemed surreal. Like, I knew he was so close, and breathing the same air somewhere backstage....

I had that moment as soon as I got comfortable on the barricade. It was just like "I am actually here and somewhere backstage he is here and existing and breathing in the same city as me."

I shared air space with Billie Joe Armstrong, basically.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Once in a while, when I'm downtown, I walk to the Jacques-Cartier pier. I go to the end of it and I stand there exactly where the stage/backstage was in August 2010. It brings back good memories.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

I've always wanted to bleach my hair like Billie.

Share this post


Link to post

I've always wanted to bleach my hair like Billie.

Confession: 95 percent of the time I despise bleach-haired Billie. And the other 5 percent, I find him inexplicably sexy and I feel ashamed. :blush:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Confession: 95 percent of the time I despise bleach-haired Billie. And the other 5 percent, I find him inexplicably sexy and I feel ashamed. :blush:

Right? There are times when I see Billie blond and I'm like "Ewww" but then there are others where I'm like "Yum!" :shifty:

Share this post


Link to post

Confession: 95 percent of the time I despise bleach-haired Billie. And the other 5 percent, I find him inexplicably sexy and I feel ashamed. :blush:

There are times when I see Billie blond and I'm like "Ewww"

OUTRAGEOUS :mellow::shok::shok:

leaves more blond Billie for me :shifty:

He looks incredibly cuddly with blond hair <3

5QvG9.gif

I really wanna meet all of you someday :wub:

me too :cry:

:woot: *idea* I demand a skype or tinychat session with the fangirls. MY BODY IS READY :runaround:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

OUTRAGEOUS :mellow::shok::shok:

leaves more blond Billie for me :shifty:

He looks incredibly cuddly with blond hair <3

5QvG9.gif

me too :cry:

:woot: *idea* I demand a skype or tinychat session with the fangirls. MY BODY IS READY :runaround:

Blond Billie

drool2.gif

I would love to do that Skype thing, but i don't know how to use it :( and my english sucks :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post

Blond Billie

drool2.gif

I would love to do that Skype thing, but i don't know how to use it :( and my english sucks :ninja:

I would love it too, but I am incapable to talk in english...and when I try I feel so stupid. :blush:

Also I am learning to appreciate Blondie Billie, really. He looks so cute, specially with dark roots. :wub:

Share this post


Link to post

Confession: 95 percent of the time I despise bleach-haired Billie. And the other 5 percent, I find him inexplicably sexy and I feel ashamed. :blush:

If Billie has to be blonde, then I would like to order one of him with shorter blonde hair with extensive dark roots please. No need to wrap him up, I'll just take him to go....

Thank-you....I WILL have a nice day.

I love Spinelli's ava.....

Share this post


Link to post

Omg i'm fangirling so hard right now about that picture that Billie post on IG saying he's making cookies with Ryan, omg my heart can't take it!!! :wub::wub::wub::runaround:

Making holiday cookies with Ryan

2cb54f5c684d11e39edb0e8698020099_8.jpg

I wanna make cookies with him too :cry:

Aaaanndd done!

:lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post

Omg i'm fangirling so hard right now about that picture that Billie post on IG saying he's making cookies with Ryan, omg my heart can't take it!!! :wub::wub::wub::runaround:

Making holiday cookies with Ryan

2cb54f5c684d11e39edb0e8698020099_8.jpg

I wanna make cookies with him too :cry:

Aaaanndd done!

:lol::lol:

Omg me toooooooo! The thought of Billie making Chrismas cookies is too much for me to handle. But the fact that he's doing it with Mikes kids??? Done. Just done! Can't handle it! FANGIRL OVERLOAD!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Omg me toooooooo! The thought of Billie making Chrismas cookies is too much for me to handle. But the fact that he's doing it with Mikes kids??? Done. Just done! Can't handle it! FANGIRL OVERLOAD!

I KNOW, I KNOW OMG!!!!! :cry:

Just thinking about it makes me so happy, I'm not even joking :lol:

Share this post


Link to post

I KNOW, I KNOW OMG!!!!! :cry:

Just thinking about it makes me so happy, I'm not even joking :lol:

It's a good thing Billie doesn't have a daughter. The level of adorableness would kill us all.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

I read this thread first & knew immediately go to Instagram thread - arr No words :) cutie pie - & as if billie can cook.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.