The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The scattered video I am in tears ok.

Whenever I hear any song from Foreverly I tune out Norah Jones because Billie's voice sounds so tender and sweet.

This.

Confession:

I literally cried yesterday when I saw the Missing You acoustic video for the first time.. tears appeared I don't know why and I was feeling so stupid hahah but...I love his voice when it's so calm and ...you can hear him breathing or something :wub:

aaannnndd..I downloaded the mp3 and listened to it on repeat last night ... and this morning..and right now :ninja:

Hahahahahahahahaha omg you guys... IT'S US IN 48 YEARS!!!

photo3_zps14b146c8.jpg

p.s. this is NOT my picture. I found it online. Hope it's allowed!

Hahahahahahahahaha omg you guys... IT'S US IN 48 YEARS!!!

photo3_zps14b146c8.jpg

p.s. this is NOT my picture. I found it online. Hope it's allowed!

This is awesome!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just hope that we could be together like in the pic... :cry: But soooooo accurate it hurts! :lol:

I just hope that we could be together like in the pic... :cry: But soooooo accurate it hurts! :lol:

Maybe someday we will! Who knows!

I really wanna meet all of you someday :wub:

I know!! That would be so awesome. It's funny because we really don't know each other. Hell, I've only been on GDC for six months... But I feel like we really are like a little family! A weird ass dysfunctional family, but a family nonetheless!

I know!! That would be so awesome. It's funny because we really don't know each other. Hell, I've only been on GDC for six months... But I feel like we really are like a little family! A weird ass dysfunctional family, but a family nonetheless!

Exactly! And because of you i feel more comfortable about being a crazy fangirl, that's why i love all of you :lol:

There is a big distance between us - maybe a bbq at mine. :lol: Aussies love bbq's :toocool:

I'll bring the tacos!!! :ga: lol

Exactly! And because of you i feel more comfortable about being a crazy fangirl, that's why i love all of you

I second that! It's so fun to be around people that love Green Day as much as I do! My friends just don't get it. They'll let me fangirl to them, but they don't really care. I'll post an article or a picture or something on Facebook, and nobody cares haha. But then you come here and it's like the holy motherland or something lol.

Yeah but you are lucky least you get to fangirl & your husband thinks that is OK :cool:

winner.gif

Lucky you! :ga:

Yeah but you are lucky least you get to fangirl & your husband thinks that is OK :cool:

winner.gif

Lucky you! :ga:

Hahahaha ok, ok I see your point. But even he gets tired of it sometimes :-P

Back on the topic of Green Day plz fangirling is srs bizness and no fangirling over anything other than GD is allowed in this thread :mad:

Oh my! Yes, ma'am!!

Umm... Hmm... I got nothing at the moment... Damn.

Oh!! Well I definitely fangirled when Cuatro and Rob Cavallo got Grammy nominations!! I felt proud like I had something to do with it or something :-P

Am I the only one who claps at home whenever Green Day wins an award?

Hahahaha no way! I clap, scream, jump out of my seat...

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived