The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

When I was lucky enough to stand behind Billie at the GDC party in NYC a few years back, I sniffed his leather jacket while he was talking it up with some fans... Fan girl worthy? Or stalker status?

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was lucky enough to stand behind Billie at the GDC party in NYC a few years back, I sniffed his leather jacket while he was talking it up with some fans... Fan girl worthy? Or stalker status?

Absolutely fan girl worthy! ......although we may be slightly biased here........

I think someone might have called on me by shouting "hey, green day" but it didn't sound like they actually wanted my attention (more like doing it for a laugh), so I didn't respond, but it made my day, even though it probably was meant to embarass me :P They failed xD

This morning on the way to the train when I come around started playing - favourite song ever - I kept driving to the next station so I could hear it all :D

I just woke up from the most realistic Green Day concert dream I've had yet. Whyyyyy... :cry::cry::cry:

I need to stop GDCing before bed. :dry:

I just woke up from the most realistic Green Day concert dream I've had yet. Whyyyyy... :cry::cry::cry:

Oh, that's the worst! :pinch: I rarely have great dreams, even more rare are the ones involving Green Day or their shows, but it hurts my soul when I wake up! :(

I need to stop GDCing before bed. :dry:

Do you remember the setlist? Was it good? ;)

When I dream about Green Day, they always play my favorite songs...

Oh, that's the worst! :pinch: I rarely have great dreams, even more rare are the ones involving Green Day or their shows, but it hurts my soul when I wake up! :(

Do you remember the setlist? Was it good? ;)

When I dream about Green Day, they always play my favorites songs...

Haha, well I rarely dream EVER, but when I do dream, an embarrassing majority of it is about Green Day. :lol:

It's really weird, because the venues are always strange, like with seating all throughout, no real pit or anything, not like a concert venue... but there's still like a stage and people go up to the barrier... I dunno. My dreams don't make sense. :P

This one was really weird because it was like a small place, and Billie opened singing Last of the American Girls with a woman (I assume this was prompted by me reading the Norah Jones threads). Not even one of my favorite songs because I hate most of that album anyway. It was so odd.

But best part was he was like interacting with the audience or whatever and noticed me and touched my hand and sang to me and such in a total fangirl dream kind of way. Omg can't believe I'm even posting this, I'm so pathetic. :blush:

Okay first post in this thread, emotion.

Confession.

I use to

meditate

in front of

a GD

poster.

sorry.

Second one, I go literally crazy and pissed off every time I see a photo of the guys with a fan, or while I watch a GD show.

Third:

BJ, be mine.

It's really weird, because the venues are always strange, like with seating all throughout, no real pit or anything, not like a concert venue... but there's still like a stage and people go up to the barrier... I dunno. My dreams don't make sense. :P

Oh my, this happens to me multiple times! It's so odd... I've ended up dreaming that they where playing at a tiny movie theather with a stage made of wood, and everyone was seating! Some coleagues of mine were also there (they don't care about GD) and one of them was picked by Billie to play guitar. I actually woke up pissed off.

The weirdest venue was at an huge open field and you had to go through security to enter a dark tunnel with a labyrinth inside, only to find my way to the stage.

Oh my, this happens to me multiple times! It's so odd... I've ended up dreaming that they where playing at a tiny movie theather with a stage made of wood, and everyone was seating! Some coleagues of mine were also there (they don't care about GD) and one of them was picked by Billie to play guitar. I actually woke up pissed off.

The weirdest venue was at an huge open field and you had to go through security to enter a dark tunnel with a labyrinth inside, only to find my way to the stage.

Most of my dreams, something bad happens. =/ This happened moreso before I went to my first concert in March because I was so nervous. Turns out, it was the greatest experience of my life because I was front row! So all that worrying for nothing! :)

But like, when I say "something bad," I mean either the show is a disaster, or I get lost and can't make it in time, or something like that. I've probably had 6-8 dreams in the past couple years, but since I only have like 1 dream a month, if that, that's quite a lot of Green Day related slumbering... Totally embarrassing... :lol:

Now I'm curious as to what he smells like. Goddammit.

Maybe I can dream up the answer tonight if I keep reading this? :lol: Ha.

I dreamt that I was front row to see Green Day the other night but that some girl gave me some pot that was laced with something bad and I had a horrible trip and the concert went by in a blur and I got kicked out because I started throwing up and having a bad reaction to the drugs. The most horrible part though was when I came out of the trip in my dream, I realized I'd lost my wallet and credit card on the barricade :lol:

Noooooo.......whew, just a dream......

You guys, I haven't had a fangirl moment in ages (at least it feels like ages). What is wrong with me?? :cry:

You guys, I haven't had a fangirl moment in ages (at least it feels like ages). What is wrong with me?? :cry:

Same for me, i'm fangirling more about someone else than my babies, i guess is the lack of pictures or new things :P

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived