The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course! Some days I listen to Green Day like crazy and "fan out"...... Other days not as much. Sometimes I can spend a long time here too but other days, it seems like ,meh.... Depends what's going on in my brain, my life, and of course with our boys from Oakland!

Do any of you fangirls have the problem of your obsession getting less and less and then all of a sudden getting triggered again and it's hopelessly awful? haha

No. I have no idea what you're talking about. :ninja:

My obsession does not go away... makes me miserable every time I look or listen.

Not happy with most of the Trilogy or the Foreverly albums... something better could be done. At least I am not a "yes-man" who agrees with everything.

There was a lot of work put into those albums... respect for that. Perhaps taking everything to heart is not healthy... it is hard to turn it off.

I wouldn't consider myself a typical fangirl in terms of crying or becoming hysterical when it comes to anything related to the band, but whenever I can I'm travelling the world to see them which would most likely be rated very fangirl-ish by others.

Do any of you fangirls have the problem of your obsession getting less and less and then all of a sudden getting triggered again and it's hopelessly awful? haha

Oh yes, constantly! :happy:

No :mellow: but I'm hopelessly triggered every time something new happens in the GD world (new pics, videos etc of Billie)

Like the new picture above kdjkdkjfjgjfjgjfg :wub: :wub: dat hairfluff

I just listened to the #outlaw country radio interview. His laugh melts my heart every time :wub: aww

Uuuuuggggghhhhhh Billie posted a picture on Instagram of him and Adrienne and captioned it #allmylove. Like really???? Ugh I'm fangirling so hard right now. For him AND his awesome wife!

Uuuuuggggghhhhhh Billie posted a picture on Instagram of him and Adrienne and captioned it #allmylove. Like really???? Ugh I'm fangirling so hard right now. For him AND his awesome wife!

She's a very lucky woman.

The sounds that i made while i saw that picture are not human! :lol:

I'm such a big Billie and Adie fangirl, i just love them so much :wub::wub:

I just listened to the #outlaw country radio interview. His laugh melts my heart every time :wub: aww

I just listened to it too...with my earphones...omg his voice is so....uuughhh I can't even...and his laugh awwww :wub:

Saturday night I was in a club and in some moment the dj played Basket Case. All my friends turned to look at me and start to clap their hands, I started doing this:

tumblr_mwdfnrtykk1s5bij2o1_500.gif

What an awesome moment. :cool::lol:

She's a very lucky woman.

Not always I bet....... She has put up with SO much shit over the years!

Saturday night I was in a club and in some moment the dj played Basket Case. All my friends turned to look at me and start to clap their hands, I started doing this:

What an awesome moment. :cool::lol:

That is an adorable gif!

But i think that's the "beauty" about it, that she's been with him after all, they been together no matter what :happy:

But i think that's the "beauty" about it, that she's been with him after all, they been together no matter what :happy:

I totally agree with you, just saying that at times I bet she does not feel, or has not felt, like the luckiest woman in the world - even though we all think she is!

I totally agree with you, just saying that at times I bet she does not feel, or has not felt, like the luckiest woman in the world - even though we all think she is!

Exactly! As for me, i don't like to say that she's the luckiest girl in the world, for the same reason that you said, i don't even like to say "Omg he's (Billie) so perfect!", cause for me he is not, but that's just me :P

Adie is not the luckiest woman in the world, Billie's the luckiest man in the world haha

This x 1000000

Sigh...... fangirls over Adie and Billie........sigh......

There's a reason I said "lucky," not "the luckiest." :P Obviously, although we all adore Billie, he's undoubtedly a piece of work. And no relationship is perfect. Every one has its ups and downs. What's amazing to me is despite all the obstacles, fame, etc. they've stayed together and seem (as far as we can tell, anyway) to still be in love and stronger than ever after all the years. I respect that very much. It shows they really are meant for each other. They both are lucky to have each other.

Last night I listened to chipmunk versions of Green Day songs and I couldn't stop laughing at Holiday and American Idiot. They didn't sound anywhere near as badass anymore. :lol:

Confession: I just wanted to make a post but had nothing relevant to say because it's late and I'm tired and Billiw Joe is attractive and oh my god I am excited for Foreverly.

Adie is not the luckiest woman in the world, Billie's the luckiest man in the world haha

YES. SO FUCKING MUCH.

There's a picture floating around FB and Instagram... Apparently some girl was at the show last night and got Mike's guitar pick AND a piece of gum that Billie Joe was chewing. Yes. A chewed piece of gum straight out the mouth of Billie Joe Armstrong himself. Now, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I would probably NOT go as far as to take his chewed gum, but I totally get why she did it!

Soooooo... CONFESS! Would you do it?

Better yet, DID you do it??

I'd suck the living fuck out of that gum.

Last night I listened to chipmunk versions of Green Day songs and I couldn't stop laughing at Holiday and American Idiot. They didn't sound anywhere near as badass anymore. :lol:

I made a Chipmunk version of my fav GD songs lol

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived