The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I watched the interview with Norah & Billie :runaround: :runaround: he's precious :wub: I had butterflies in my stomach while watching :blush:

That was from a fake Billie fb account.

Yeah! I wanted to say that too. I never found the source of that quote :unsure: so I assume it was made up by the Sullen Riot site itself?

Can I start a GD X rated thread??????

3ZXP6Sl.gif

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what? Forget what I said about the "La Jolla" thing. I love the way Billie sounds in that whole fucking song :wub::shifty:

perfect gif is perfect :wub:

tumblr_m1f2t0Qz1K1qghpt3o3_250.gif

(I couldn't resist XD)

I won't get excited about new songs until we have more info :ga: Someone called "TheRev" joined GDC today and the guy who sent in the secret information on GDA was also called theRev. It's WAY too obvious. What if the guy who posted the status update on GDC about "something is going to happen in the Oakland area tonight" was actually that guy? :) **conspiracy**

Billie's laugh makes me happy! :wub: I have a collection of his laughs set as my ringtone.

I knew it wasn't very likely that video and stuff had anything to do with GD but I hid myself from that possibility for awhile because I enjoy excited fangirling way too much!! It was still sad to realize it's probably a promo for a different band, even though in the back of my mind I knew it all along :(

Also I'm so surprised "TheRev" wasn't already taken as a GDC username!!

Me too, very surprised. Yay us for 100 pages, yay Flo for starting this thread, and yay to the boys for inspiring our craziness.......May we all enjoy at least another 100 pages of sighs, drools, and crossed legs.....

It wasn't me :whistle

All hail musso_kn!

Oops....my apologies.....yes "ALL HAIL MUSSO_KN" !

Awwwwww, that sucks....

Oh it was like 4 in the morning so I said "Fuck" and I went to bed.

After a couple of weeks Mike, the real one!, replied me so never mind ahaha

Are you all fangirling over the interview with Norah Jones? I know I definitely am.

Are you all fangirling over the interview with Norah Jones? I know I definitely am.

Absolutely! So nice to see Billie looking so relaxed and happy. (And hot!)

I haven't watched the video yet, but I have a confession. It's a little different than my usual "swooning over Billie" confessions, and it's kind of embarrassing... Not even Bryan knows this...

I have a list of things I would want to tell the band members if I ever met them. It has everything from my favorite song, to my tattoo, to how I don't think I'd be married to my amazing husband if it weren't for them. I've seriously been considering writing it down and keeping it in my wallet in case a miracle occurs and I actually have the opportunity to meet/talk to them.

That's all! *runs away*

I bought for over 30$ of magazines today. The reason: they have some posters of Billie Joe. Now, the big question is: where do I put those new posters when my bedroom's walls are all already covered with other GD posters? I can't stop buying posters!

Absolutely! So nice to see Billie looking so relaxed and happy. (And hot!)

& his eyes are so clear.

& his eyes are so clear.

Omg, this! I was just about to comment about his eyes, omg his eyes look sooo beautiful :wub: , i just feel in love again! haha :lol:

I bought for over 30$ of magazines today. The reason: they have some posters of Billie Joe. Now, the big question is: where do I put those new posters when my bedroom's walls are all already covered with other GD posters? I can't stop buying posters!

Which magazines did you buy? ;)

Ok I just watched the video. Obviously my first and most obvious fangirling was because he just looks SO. DAMN. GORGEOUS.

But you know what I liked the most? When he was talking in the beginning about wanting to do the album, and he said he thought it would be cool to sing it with a woman. Not a girl. Not a chick. Not any other stupid word to describe a female. But, a WOMAN. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that to me shows how much respect he has for women, and it made me love him even more. I guess we can thank Ollie and Adrienne for that!

He spoke really well & I thought he was funny. IDK but I think one of the best things about him is his marriage.

I just saw the video you're talking about and it's so true! Okay, I will listen to it many other times if I want to see and understand everything, but Billie is looking great in that video. I like his eyes. :lol:

Ok I just watched the video. Obviously my first and most obvious fangirling was because he just looks SO. DAMN. GORGEOUS.

But you know what I liked the most? When he was talking in the beginning about wanting to do the album, and he said he thought it would be cool to sing it with a woman. Not a girl. Not a chick. Not any other stupid word to describe a female. But, a WOMAN. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that to me shows how much respect he has for women, and it made me love him even more. I guess we can thank Ollie and Adrienne for that!

After reading your post now i'm fangirling even more! Shdshfkf lol

I'm totally, completely fangirling over the Norah & Billie interview. And it feels so good to feel this way, because I've been struggling as a fan for the past few months. I felt iffy about them in the months leading up to the release of Uno!, and then I felt so strongly connected to the band while Billie was going through rehab. And then they came back, things just felt very off to me. And I didn't understand why. After a while I just became indifferent toward them, which is just NOT normal for me when it comes to them. It's been a long, rough year for me as a fan. So to finally just get to see Billie seeming so happy, looking SO healthy, and acting so much like the dude I fell in love with so many years ago, things just feel really good. When my relationship with Green Day started to take a turn for the worse, I so badly wanted them to win me back. They're starting to win me back lately. :wub:

I too appreciated that Billie specifically said he wanted to work with a "woman." So many people seem to avoid that word in favor of "girl" or "chick" or whatever. Which doesn't bother me, per se, but I just appreciate the level of respect that comes with referring to someone as a woman.

I don't know... Billie just looks so good. And not just in the attractive sense (even though holy hell, he is lookin' mighty fine), but he just overall looks like he's doing well. I hope he IS doing as well as he looks, because his eyes look so clear and he looks so rested and healthy. He seems more like himself (or at least, the version of him that I know and love) than he has in a long time. And that makes me overwhelmingly happy.

Also, his "NorahBillie" joke was adorable, and her face when she got the joke was priceless. It made me laugh out loud :-D

I'm totally, completely fangirling over the Norah & Billie interview. And it feels so good to feel this way, because I've been struggling as a fan for the past few months. I felt iffy about them in the months leading up to the release of Uno!, and then I felt so strongly connected to the band while Billie was going through rehab. And then they came back, things just felt very off to me. And I didn't understand why. After a while I just became indifferent toward them, which is just NOT normal for me when it comes to them. It's been a long, rough year for me as a fan. So to finally just get to see Billie seeming so happy, looking SO healthy, and acting so much like the dude I fell in love with so many years ago, things just feel really good. When my relationship with Green Day started to take a turn for the worse, I so badly wanted them to win me back. They're starting to win me back lately. :wub:

I too appreciated that Billie specifically said he wanted to work with a "woman." So many people seem to avoid that word in favor of "girl" or "chick" or whatever. Which doesn't bother me, per se, but I just appreciate the level of respect that comes with referring to someone as a woman.

I don't know... Billie just looks so good. And not just in the attractive sense (even though holy hell, he is lookin' mighty fine), but he just overall looks like he's doing well. I hope he IS doing as well as he looks, because his eyes look so clear and he looks so rested and healthy. He seems more like himself (or at least, the version of him that I know and love) than he has in a long time. And that makes me overwhelmingly happy.

All of that, so much. I found myself feeling very "eh" about the band after his rehab, and it's been so hard to determine why. To all intents and purposes they seemed to be better than ever, at least they all looked happy and stuff, but I couldn't help feeling they were hanging on by a thread or something. It made it hard to be a fan, for sure, and it's nice to know someone else felt that way too :P

But yeah, all this news coming out and the level of health it seems that Billie has achieved has really made me feel so much better about them.... I mean, I actually fangirled over something in connection with them yesterday, which hasn't happened in a really long time. It's good to have those feelings back!

I totally understand what you guys are saying. We had our concert tickets before the IheartRadio/Rehab thing happened, and the whole thing just left me with a really bad taste in my mouth. I actually considered selling our tickets. That's how bad I felt about them. I don't know... Part of me was just like "What the hell is going on with them right now?" and another part of me honestly wondered if the whole thing was just a publicity stunt since the trilogy wasn't so great. I feel AWFUL about thinking that way now, but at the time that's how I felt.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived