The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Can I love that photo 10,000 times? :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Do we have any hope of seeing him shirtless again? :cry:

Since we got the window picture last year completely out of the blue, I'd say hope never dies :happy:

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Can I love that photo 10,000 times? :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Do we have any hope of seeing him shirtless again? :cry:

While my dream would be to see that in person. I'll settle for it happening in a completely other part of the world and someone getting a least a halfway decent photo of it. Or he could just run around a ballpark in his underwear again, but next time not in bright sunlight that practically turns him into a ghost.

Just now, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

Since we got the window picture last year completely out of the blue, I'd say hope never dies :happy:

Haha, I always find that reassuring as well. And he's teased us with the shirtless (but only mid chest up) photo and the troubled times video. 

I found this vid funny and endearing at the same time - he is so nice to the fan and then you look at the security guards looking all strict - such a contrast.

That would basically be me all omg!omg!omg!omg! :runaround::lol:

And how sweet is it that he comes over to these stalking fans when he really doesn’t have to? He appreciates what it’s like to be a fan because he’s one too. I think back to the photo of him and Robin Zander of Cheap Trick and the expression on his face is omg!omg!omg!omg! 😁

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

That would basically be me all omg!omg!omg!omg! :runaround::lol:

And how sweet is it that he comes over to these stalking fans when he really doesn’t have to? He appreciates what it’s like to be a fan because he’s one too. I think back to the photo of him and Robin Zander of Cheap Trick and the expression on his face is omg!omg!omg!omg! 😁

Is it from the airport? It's really nice of him that he stops to talk to these people. He could say "ow no thanks" and go straight to the hotel.

I love his reaction when she says "you saved my life!" He's just like "oh," and he doesn't really know what to say.:wub: It must be pretty overwhelming to hear a stranger say that to you. He must've had so many people say it to him through the years, and he still doesn't know how to respond. I wonder if he realizes how much of a hero he actually is.:wub::wub::wub: He seems so humble about it.:wub::wub::wub:

1 minute ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I love his reaction when she says "you saved my life!" He's just like "oh," and he doesn't really know what to say.:wub: It must be pretty overwhelming to hear a stranger say that to you. He must've had so many people say it to him throughout the years, and he still doesn't know how to respond. I wonder if he realizes how much of a hero he actually is.:wub::wub::wub: He seems so humble about it.:wub::wub::wub:

These conversations must be so awkward. I'm useless when it comes to polite small talk so the idea of strangers coming up to me and telling me things is frightening. Can't think of a single thing that I would have said in response to this :lol:

I assume fans tell him all kinds of personal stuff, he must be a pro by now...but having people to come to you and say something like this...that must be quite a lot lol 

7 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I love his reaction when she says "you saved my life!" He's just like "oh," and he doesn't really know what to say.:wub: It must be pretty overwhelming to hear a stranger say that to you. He must've had so many people say it to him through the years, and he still doesn't know how to respond. I wonder if he realizes how much of a hero he actually is.:wub::wub::wub: He seems so humble about it.:wub::wub::wub:

He probably does know he has a huge affect on some people and I'm sure he can relate in ways with his own heroes. But even so, how do you absorb something like that unless you have a massive ego? You don't. So that's probably why he doesn't know what to say. It's nice that he's still humble. 

He handles it so well though. He seems pretty chill about it, even though what she said was huge. If somebody said something like that to me, I'd probably blurt out something totally stupid and end up making a complete tit of myself.:lol:

23 minutes ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

Is it from the airport? It's really nice of him that he stops to talk to these people. He could say "ow no thanks" and go straight to the hotel.

It’s at the hotel. 

Yeah I imagine if someone tried to make actual conversation with him he’d say stuff but when someone is just freaking out at you best to just let them have a hug and a photo and be on your way.

3 hours ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

He should post a selfie :toocool:

Feels like a late reply but it's only been three hours but you guys sure have been busy (I can't keep up these days maaaan) BUT what I needed to say was: truer words have never been spoken. And he knows it too. :rolleyes:  :wub:

Am loving the new look but we obvs need more up and close pictures :sherlock: 

19 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It’s at the hotel. 

Yeah I imagine if someone tried to make actual conversation with him he’d say stuff but when someone is just freaking out at you best to just let them have a hug and a photo and be on your way.

I’ve actually wondered that. Like If you run into him in a situation where it won’t be disruptive to him I bet he’d chat for a moment if the person doesn’t freak out. I’m  generally pretty chill when I get lucky enough to talk to band members I admire (Its a super power, I know) but you can’t always make a real conversation happen.  It’s the most rewarding thing in the world when you do though. 1000x better than an autograph or photo. At least to me.

HAHAHAHA! Billie's latest Instagram post. That patch on his sneakers confirms his oral fixation we were talking about a few weeks ago. Reading the thread again, Billie ? :lol:

1 minute ago, letsdanceon said:

Y'all, I'm fangirling so hard right now :wub:

https://imgur.com/a/wDCwA

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Can I touch you?

Just now, amberwhite said:

HAHAHAHA! Billie's latest Instagram post. That patch on his sneakers confirms his oral fixation we were talking about a few weeks ago. Reading the thread again, Billie ? :lol:

I was thinking the same thing, that if I pointed it out it would bring us right back to that topic so thanks for that Billie 😄

Guys, I'm back after a few days without internet, due to my relocation. It was hard because I knew there would be plenty of stuff to fangirl over here meanwhile, and I was right :dance:

9 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I love the new do. It is a much more mature look and suits him very well. 

I don't mind that look during the time off stage (and I think it's better that he looks mature then), but I don't see much of his hair from these late airport / hotel pictures :P. I'll just wait to see how he gets it ready for the gigs. And I don't want him to look mature on stage :wub:

On 28/10/2017 at 11:16 PM, IcyMoffatt said:

I can really relate to that. I can look so awkward sometimes.

My friend/coworker/cosplay buddy gets sometimes irritated when she realized I'm having a fangirling moment about GD and Billie.

ADD doesn't help me at all: I'm always thinking and overthinking non-stop... and I mostly end thinking about Billie Joe.:ninja:

Well I've just gone blonde this week-end... :ga: (imagine this emoticon with blonde hair instead of black, lol) or more precisely bleached to half length. It's the first time I do this, and it's pretty cool. Fluffy and thick. :wub: Without knowing of Billie I would probably never have wanted to do it. 

Anyways, one of my friends saw me today with this haircut, he looked amazed and said "Supersaiyen" (Dragon Ball Z reference) and then I showed him the picture of Billie that inspired me (the last one I posted here). And my friend said : "everything turns around him" like if it wasn't a right thing. :lol: Even if I only mention Billie once every multiple hours I spend time with someone, they always find I speak too much of Billie. If they only knew :D how much I think of him (and want to talk of him much more but I just refrain myself)!

On 28/10/2017 at 11:16 PM, IcyMoffatt said:

I imagined the situation so many times, like the perfect meeting with Billie Joe... but I know in real life, it will never happen perfectly. If I ever met Billie, I would probably freeze and do a face like a deer in the middle of the road in front of a incoming car or say very stupid things. 

:lol: I've figured this also a lot of times. I would probably be the freaking out kind (though, never know). I'm pretty sure I would start by crying. 

Awww that was nice of him to take a picture with those girls. She straight up collapsed after, so relatable 

3 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

Well I've just gone blonde this week-end... :ga: (imagine this emoticon with blonde hair instead of black, lol) or more precisely bleached to half length. It's the first time I do this, and it's pretty cool. Fluffy and thick. :wub: Without knowing of Billie I would probably never have wanted to do it. 

Anyways, one of my friends saw me today with this haircut, he looked amazed and said "Supersaiyen" (Dragon Ball Z reference) and then I showed him the picture of Billie that inspired me (the last one I posted here). And my friend said : "everything turns around him" like if it wasn't a right thing. :lol: Even if I only mention Billie once every multiple hours I spend time with someone, they always find I speak too much of Billie. If they only knew :D how much I think of him (and want to talk of him much more but I just refrain myself)!

I can’t tell you how many times this has happened to me when I’ve been fangirling over different band dudes over the years. And it can suck because while that band member might’ve given you the idea, it doesn’t mean you’re just doing it because of them. But most people don’t get it. So now if, for example, I tell a funny story about a band member or something I’ll say “my friend” instead of Billie Joe or something. It’s amazing the difference. People will laugh or be like “that’s really cool”  vs the eyeroll and dismissive response. If it doesn’t bother you though then great! Also, BJA is way cooler than Dragonball Z, haha.

32 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

I can’t tell you how many times this has happened to me when I’ve been fangirling over different band dudes over the years. And it can suck because while that band member might’ve given you the idea, it doesn’t mean you’re just doing it because of them. But most people don’t get it. So now if, for example, I tell a funny story about a band member or something I’ll say “my friend” instead of Billie Joe or something. It’s amazing the difference. People will laugh or be like “that’s really cool”  vs the eyeroll and dismissive response. If it doesn’t bother you though then great! Also, BJA is way cooler than Dragonball Z, haha.

It bothers me a bit, not for me because people can still say how they find my haircut (before I say it's Billie inspired... :P) , but more because of what people seem to think of Billie, when I see their reactions. Even before realizing how crazy a fangirl I was, the first times I mentioned my fandom of Billie people were just meh. Well :fuckyou: these people 

I have to say though, it's one of my friends who seem the most annoyed by my Billie fandom in general, who proposed me to renew my look and he accompanied me to the hairdresser. Then I showed the photo of Billie and the magic started. My friend, who watched during the +3 hours the thing lasted, said at the end that it looked really well on me. So the Billie factor would maybe not have been enough to get that haircut this soon, my friend's exhortation was the second factor to make it happen. (As for my other friend, we have shared some manga delirium, hence the DBZ ref :P but of course in my mind Billie was the highest level of comparison :wub:.)

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Can I touch you?

😂😂 seeing that notification pop up was the highlight of my life, no one else understands 😆

1 hour ago, amberwhite said:

Lmao, I came here to say the same thing and you beat me to it. I mean, why would someone buy a "sit on my face" patch? The guy is obsessed.

41 minutes ago, letsdanceon said:

😂😂 seeing that notification pop up was the highlight of my life, no one else understands 😆

We do :hug:

So what the heck is pork magazine and how did you recognize that patch? He had to be mightily impressed.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived