The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Yes, it won’t be a Green Day one but I will post to my twitter or instagram and copy it here.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just stumbled across this pic of Billie doing the limbo.:lol::wub: He's so small, I'm surprised he didn't just walk under it.:lol:

44646fb339e3a3edce6c4ff535fa1a3e--joe-ar

Seriously though, I love him even more now that I've seen this:wub::wub::wub: (and I didn't think that would ever be possible).:wub:

2 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Phwoar :wub::o

Phwoar indeed, wish there was a HD of this, its very blurry when you enlarge it! :whistle

1 hour ago, Kuromignonne said:

The picture was one of the very first of the Billie/GD collection I started a year ago. But I had never seen the video, which is hilarious indeed! (I especially recommend 0,5 x the original speed :P) And I didn't think it was as late as 2012!

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not sure I get what you're picturing here :lol:. What's with Billie on the wrecking ball...?

Here's to you (caution, hot! :wub:):

ARMS phwoar again :wub:

24 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Just stumbled across this pic of Billie doing the limbo.:lol::wub: He's so small, I'm surprised he didn't just walk under it

Whoah! I wonder what event that was that is so cool! 

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Whoah! I wonder what event that was that is so cool! 

Mike's birthday. the photo of Billie smudging cake all over his nipples is from there too 

15 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Mike's birthday. the photo of Billie smudging cake all over his nipples is from there too 

That was some party :lol:

I finally decided to join the world of Tumblr and found some more cowboy Billie. :wub:

tumblr_mszluwts661r5pmtxo1_250.gif

#noregrets

21 hours ago, kaylubd said:

And after the bride and groom had their dance I asked my gf if she would be mad if I made us dance to "Last Night On Earth" at our wedding. She said a little. :dry:

Aww why? We danced to When It’s Time and I liked the fact that nobody knew the song and it wasn’t cliche as fuck (maybe among Green Day fans but not in real life :P). 

I think Last Night on Earth is a little dreary-sounding though, but that’s just me personally. I know most people think When It’s Time has shit lyrics, but I like that it comes from a genuine, vulnerable place from when he was younger. 

5 hours ago, heathenchemist said:
I love pictures of Billie running around on stage. He always looks so dynamic :wub:

You're not the only one. Someone photoshoped Billie running in some weird pictures:

Anyway, I think I just spend the last 45 minutes looking at pictures of Billie on Instagram. There is one I never saw before, but I'm not sure I can post it here because I think it might have been stolen from his personal account. So, I'm just going to describe it: Billie is doing the sad face wearing a very weird outfit (this include pyjama pants and winter hat) in his house.

Speaking of searching for pictures, when I get bored it’s a favorite pastime to look for ones I haven’t seen, but I don’t have a tumblr so the only ways I do it are Google search (and from there sometimes follow Pinterest links and tags) and instagram tag search. Are there any other favorite and effective search methods you all use?

9 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Speaking of searching for pictures, when I get bored it’s a favorite pastime to look for ones I haven’t seen, but I don’t have a tumblr so the only ways I do it are Google search (and from there sometimes follow Pinterest links and tags) and instagram tag search. Are there any other favorite and effective search methods you all use?

I'm pretty sure I've found and saved every photo of Billie on Pinterest, haha. I always find photos there that I never see anywhere else, along with the usual ones so that's the best side for this purpose in my opinion.

The cowboy hat move is actually really well-done and not easy. Billie is coordinated, not even kidding. I've seen other examples of it too. He likes to act a fool with his dancing in stage but I actually think if he put his mind to it he could be a really good dancer. I'm not being ironic I swear.

27 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

The cowboy hat move is actually really well-done and not easy. Billie is coordinated, not even kidding. I've seen other examples of it too. He likes to act a fool with his dancing in stage but I actually think if he put his mind to it he could be a really good dancer. I'm not being ironic I swear.

I can’t imagine any musician wouldn’t be able to dance since they have to have a natural sense of rhythm to play.

29 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I'm always impressed when he goes into the splits and bounces back up.  I'd just pull a muscle if I tried that.  :lol:

Example (plus we can't see this video too many times)-

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I can’t imagine any musician wouldn’t be able to dance since they have to have a natural sense of rhythm to play.

They're two totally separate things. To be a good dancer, you have to have a kinisthetic ability that someone with otherwise good rhythm may or may not have. There are gifted musicians who can't dance to save their life. Then there are people like Michael Jackson, who had both. I'm not saying Billie is Michael Jackson level, but I've seen things from him that show that he is somewhat kinesthetically gifted.

2 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Aww why? We danced to When It’s Time and I liked the fact that nobody knew the song and it wasn’t cliche as fuck (maybe among Green Day fans but not in real life :P). 

I think Last Night on Earth is a little dreary-sounding though, but that’s just me personally. I know most people think When It’s Time has shit lyrics, but I like that it comes from a genuine, vulnerable place from when he was younger. 

I think it's because she's not all that familiar with the song. I think it's super sweet. Also, I think she was teasing me a little that I want to involve Green Day at our wedding :lol: I think it's better than the song she thinks is "ours," which is Madness by Muse. I don't find that one as sweet.

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

I agree. Have you seen the way he moves his hips too? Lots of good examples in the video @Montclare shared.

1 hour ago, Montclare said:

I'm always impressed when he goes into the splits and bounces back up.  I'd just pull a muscle if I tried that.  :lol:

Example (plus we can't see this video too many times)-

I will never get tired of this video. It's the best!

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

They're two totally separate things. To be a good dancer, you have to have a kinisthetic ability that someone with otherwise good rhythm may or may not have. There are gifted musicians who can't dance to save their life. Then there are people like Michael Jackson, who had both. I'm not saying Billie is Michael Jackson level, but I've seen things from him that show that he is somewhat kinesthetically gifted.

Then I'm not kinesthetically gifted. My mom forced me to do figure skating (4 years) and jazz ballet (5 years) when I was a kid. I learned nothing except that I wasn't good at both. I hated both anyway. :ga: It's hard to belive Billie can do splits without hurting himself even if he never took any dance classes as far as we know.

And is there anything Billie isn't gifted for? 

23 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

I agree. Have you seen the way he moves his hips too? Lots of good examples in the video @Montclare shared.

Also I don't think he gets enough credit for his jumps. I know they're often off of a speaker but there are a lot of 20 year-olds who wouldn't be able to do them, especially the split kicks.Mike too. They're both really athletic. 

1 minute ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I will never get tired of this video. It's the best!

Then I'm not kinesthetically gifted. My mom forced me to do figure skating (4 years) and jazz ballet (5 years) when I was a kid. I learned nothing except that I wasn't good at both. I hated both anyway. :ga: It's hard to belive Billie can do splits without hurting himself even if he never took any dance classes as far as we know.

And is there anything Billie isn't gifted for? 

Exactly, you either got it or you don't, and I definitely don't either. And yeah I think Billie is one of those people who is good at so many things it's ridiculous. I mean don't forget he also paints/designs guitars and has rebuilt a car engine. I'm gonna go out in a limb and say he's not gifted in math. Can't have it all. 

5 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Also I don't think he gets enough credit for his jumps. I know they're often off of a speaker but there are a lot of 20 year-olds who wouldn't be able to do them, especially the split kicks.Mike too. They're both really athletic. 

Exactly, you either got it or you don't, and I definitely don't either. And yeah I think Billie is one of those people who is good at so many things it's ridiculous. I mean don't forget he also paints/designs guitars and has rebuilt a car engine. I'm gonna go out in a limb and say he's not gifted in math. Can't have it all. 

He surfs and skateboards too which helps you develop really good balance. That may help with his jumps and landing them.

6 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Billie's jumps are amazing! I was just thinking that the other day. When I see those pics of him mid-air it blows my mind. I don't think I've ever jumped that high without a trampoline and I'm younger than him! :lol:

11 hours ago, Starlight said:

I finally decided to join the world of Tumblr and found some more cowboy Billie. :wub:

#noregrets

Green Day are my sole reason for having Tumblr.

Totally agree with @neverdone2000 tat is not easy to do.

Thanks @Montclare I hadn't seen that and you just made my day although there is quite a lot in there that I am not sure I would call dancing, I have no idea what I would call it however! :lol: He just loves to mess around and I agree he is not only has great coordination but also balance, suppleness and those hips..........  :wub: Have you tried that backward roll or doing the splits, not easy.  He must be strong and fit.

29 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I'm gonna go out in a limb and say he's not gifted in math. Can't have it all. 

Totally agree, and yeah, I'm gutted he's not a gifted mathematician 😂 ;) 

Also agree with @pacejunkie punk both will be very good for his balance and lower body/core strength. 

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Thanks @Montclare I hadn't seen that and you just made my day although there is quite a lot in there that I am not sure I would call dancing, I have no idea what I would call it however! :lol: He just loves to mess around and I agree he is not only has great coordination but also balance, suppleness and those hips..........  :wub: Have you tried that backward roll or doing the splits, not easy.  He must be strong and fit. 

I wonder whether he'd still be able to do the splits in St Jimmy. I haven't seen him doing them so far on this tour.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived