The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Anyone else here missing the boys like crazy? :cry: I don't know how I even survived the time between tour legs, or, even worse, the time between albums, in a pre-Instagram-world. The last few weeks give me an impression of what it was like and it kills me. Don't get me wrong, they totally deserve their holidays, I just got so used to them being around all the time in some way, and it feels so empty without them.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, MMwhatsername said:

Anyone else here missing the boys like crazy? :cry: I don't know how I even survived the time between tour legs, or, even worse, the time between albums, in a pre-Instagram-world. The last few weeks give me an impression of what it was like and it kills me. Don't get me wrong, they totally deserve their holidays, I just got so used to them being around all the time in some way, and it feels so empty without them.

Same. I keep checking the usual places every day and it’s all nothing, nothing, nothing... I get it but it’s a little sad.

Just imagine how great it will be when they finally come out of hibernation. We have a lot to look forward to.

I miss them a lot too, especially the tour updates :( Can't wait to hear all about the South American shows!

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I don't fangirl about Mike often, but I am fangirling about this a lot :wub:

Beautiful, such a cute smile :wub: 

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Just imagine how great it will be when they finally come out of hibernation. We have a lot to look forward to.

Feels like deep space hibernation right now if you ask me ... but yeah I know, we have a lot to look forward to.

Maybe they are also busy making a fantastic Forever Now video with some beautiful shots of the boys. They looked fantastic in the Still Breathing video. Sad, but beautiful. All of them :wub:

The Forever Now vid better not be a live performance clip. I hate those! 

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

So did I but she has kids my age :lol:

Yeah but your only 5 😂 

15 minutes ago, jengd said:

Yeah but your only 5 😂 

Haha that was a loooong time ago :lol:

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Here ladies, this will put a smile on your sad faces. 😉

He tends to mention his love for eating pussy quite often :lol:

26 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

My thoughts on this are too much even for this thread! :lol:

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I've seen this quote before. Does anyone know when this is from? 

5 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

There is no categorie for the best thread., but can I vote for The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions as the best one?

I highly doubt I will get votes for any of those awards. The only categorie I feel to fit in a bit is the best comeback anyway.

You'd also fit for the nicest award! 

Spoiler

Tu as mon vote pour le meilleur retour :wub:

So... Halloween is coming... it's the time of the year for crazy costumes ideas... I thought I could put this here:

4 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

^I'm in love with this Skellington photo.

I decided to get that look for the upcoming Halloween :dance:

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I immediately clicked on the Instagram link to see if he said that in 2017 :runaround: :lol:

21 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

You deserve to win this year :wub:

21 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

But the way Gloria talks about Billie is so endearing. The award would be very well-deserved. 

20 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Took the words/thoughts right out of my mouth/head

Aww, you guys.:wub: I don't even know what to say. I never expected anybody to even think that I deserve to win any of the GDC awards. Thank you so much. Seriously, you don't even know what that means to me - I'm literally crying happy tears right now.

I know I don't know any of you very well, but I actually love all of you.:wub: Reading this thread is the highlight of my day. My life has gotten 10x better since I joined GDC, and that's all thanks to you guys.:wub: I can't thank you all enough, so here's a gorgeous pic of Billie to make up for it:

173b6f31661254aca9259c5c9c9888ec.jpg

10 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Yes, here's the thread :)

That is such a fun idea!!  All the more reason to love this GDC!!!! <3  (and for the record, this here thread is the Best of the Best!!)

9 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

I've seen this quote before. Does anyone know when this is from? 

One of the comments on it mentioned Irvine 2010.  21CB era definitely sounds right to me.  He was a horny boy in that era.  :lol:

So... Halloween is coming... it's the time of the year for crazy costumes ideas... I thought I could put this here:

I love when Billie put on some costumes. (I know there are more, but I don't want to turn this thread into a photo album.)

Only Billie could come out onstage dressed like a cup of noodles, and still look like an absolute boss.:wub:

3 hours ago, jengd said:

I do, I think Mike is just a great - and handsome - guy in every way.

Same. Mike genuinely seems like the loveliest guy on the planet.:wub:

2 hours ago, MMwhatsername said:

Same here. I don't know how I'm gonna cope when the tour ends.:cry:

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Now, this is the quality content I'm here for.:lol:

21 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Aww, you guys.:wub: I don't even know what to say. I never expected anybody to even think that I deserve to win any of the GDC awards. Thank you so much. Seriously, you don't even know what that means to me - I'm literally crying happy tears right now.

I know I don't know any of you very well, but I actually love all of you.:wub: Reading this thread is the highlight of my day. My life has gotten 10x better since I joined GDC, and that's all thanks to you guys.:wub: I can't thank you all enough, so here's a gorgeous pic of Billie to make up for it:

I completely agree with the previous comments- you are so adorable in the way you talk about Billie and if you win it will definitely be well deserved!! :wub:

18 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Your posts in this thread are heartwarming while the rest of us are counting chins or making fun of the chompers :P

That's one stunning picture 

2 minutes ago, tinamariek4 said:

I completely agree with the previous comments- you are so adorable in the way you talk about Billie and if you win it will definitely be well deserved!! :wub:

2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Your posts in this thread are heartwarming while the rest of us are counting chins or making fun of the chompers :P

Thank you so much.:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

19 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

That adorable pic of Billie inspires me as much love as your posts. :wub:  

5 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Lmao what the hell Billie, think of the children!?

Spoiler

actually... do go on :eyebrows::blush:

3 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I feel like I've missed something here..? :lol:

3 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Aw man, right back at you gurrrl, and everyone around here but especially the fangirls. I feel you, best community ever :wub:  And I said it before, your pure enthusiasm for Billie (and shameless usage of the wub face lol) is super adorable and definitely award worthy.

4 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Lucky Adrienne.

I miss being on here. I'm feeling like the cold cuts of the sandwich generation right now between my kids. Dad, and in-laws plus I work full-time. Sometimes peeking on here is such a good stress reliever. Especially Billie vagina quotes. No Billie chin pics. Nah Billie-with-pretty-eyes pics. No its naughty Billie gifs.  Shit I can't pick.

6 hours ago, Montclare said:

One of the comments on it mentioned Irvine 2010.  21CB era definitely sounds right to me.  He was a horny boy in that era.  :lol:

Thanks! Now I just have to find out around what song...I'm determined to find video, hahaha.

EDIT: Found it :) 

12 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Sometimes peeking on here is such a good stress reliever. Especially Billie vagina quotes. No Billie chin pics. Nah Billie-with-pretty-eyes pics. No its naughty Billie gifs.  Shit I can't pick.

Here's to cheer you up :lol:

Spoiler

1%20(48)_0.jpg

And that one is just :wub::

21373404_117704952269472_436761122608827

38 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

Here's to cheer you up :lol:

Hide contents

1%20(48)_0.jpg

Why is this giving me thoughts in line with the 2010 quote? I need help :lol:

21 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Why is this giving me thoughts in line with the 2010 quote? I need help :lol:

I was just thinking, we're going to see a bunch of tongue pictures pop up now.  :lol:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived