The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, -Billiejoezee- said:

Sadly yes

don't worry puke stains actually does love Billie, they just like messing around 

Billie is a greasy goblin boy just like me. :ga:

6 minutes ago, -Puke-Stains- said:

Josie loves garbage cans like herself.

3 minutes ago, -Billiejoezee- said:

Sadly yes

don't worry puke stains actually does love Billie, they just like messing around 

Obviously you're good friends.  :dry:

10 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

She's my favorite. :wub: 

But if I had to throw her or Billie off a cliff I'd save Billie because she won't share her ice cream. :mad:

10 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

Again, sadly yes lol 

But it's all in good fun hopefully, they just like teasing Billie a bit I think 

7 minutes ago, -Billiejoezee- said:

Again, sadly yes lol 

But it's all in good fun hopefully, they just like teasing Billie a bit I think 

"A bit" you mean forever and always. He's my favorite compost bin, even more than you.

1 hour ago, herewegoagain said:

Hi, welcome and all but gtfo

What the....? Not another one?

Why are we being punished like this? I just want to come here and talk about my loves and not have someone coming in just to bring us down.

hat.png

5 minutes ago, Running with shears said:

Why are we being punished like this? I just want to come here and talk about my loves and not have someone coming in just to bring us down.

Another one?

58 minutes ago, -Puke-Stains- said:

Trash talking Billie is my favorite hobby, ask @-Billiejoezee-

But it isn't everyone else in this threads favorite hobby. We had one* of those already and it sucked. There was a party when they* were banished.

This is Fangirls Confessions not Upopular Opinions and what you are doing here is definitely not fangirling.

(*Was that you?)

1 minute ago, -Billiejoezee- said:

Another one?

There has already been people that come on this thread and post negative shit. Talking down and insulting us and the band.

I know the person doing it may think it's funny but I don't and I'd hope that most of the others would agree with me. That's not the stuff we come here to see.

15 minutes ago, Running with shears said:

But it isn't everyone else in this threads favorite hobby. We had one* of those already and it sucked. There was a party when they* were banished.

This is Fangirls Confessions not Upopular Opinions and what you are doing here is definitely not fangirling.

Josie told me this thread is cool and I can talk about my favorite greasy boy.

26 minutes ago, Running with shears said:

(*Was that you?)

There has already been people that come on this thread and post negative shit. Talking down and insulting us and the band.

I know the person doing it may think it's funny but I don't and I'd hope that most of the others would agree with me. That's not the stuff we come here to see.

Yikes

well I wasn't around when that happened, I just barely came back from a five year hiatus haha

i told my friend to join gdc cause it's a place besides Tumblr where you can talk about Green Day and stuff, they don't actually think like Billie's trash or anything. It's just like terms of endearment people use now, like "oh he's so trash I love him" and stuff, like Sometimes I say "I hate him omg" 

but it's not actually like dissing him for reals, sorry if anyone thought that or got scared or something 

14 hours ago, Schlappy said:

You can take the weed out of the weed dad but you cant take the dad out of th- idk where im going with this

Can I leave the weed and remove the dad part?

jkjk I want him to stay clean. *Continues suppressing the idea of him being referred to as anything 'dad'.*

5 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

I was so close to turning off the lights but now I'm just watching the BOBD clip on gda's insta over and over :cry::wub:  I've been up for 22 hours, please send help. Or Green Day.

I've been there.  So. Many. Times.    

How good did Billie look at Global Citizen Festival.:wub::wub::wub: There were so many beautiful smiles.:wub::wub::wub:

And I loved the part where he stuck his tongue out at the camera. Even his tongue is beautiful.:lol: (OMG, what is wrong with me?:lol:)

I didn't really like his hair though. He had the same haircut as my grandmother.:lol:

10 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

As much as I love you, I'm so disappointed. :D You didn't mention the first thing that eye-caught me on that photo. 

Reveal hidden contents

Look at that cute little belly :wub:

Aw, but barely a bellie 

9 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Exhibit A:

Exhibits I Could Go On And On:

Reveal hidden contents

billie-joe-talks-about-his-addiction-to-

4d71da1b2d914481a88c7ba661e3d2ec.jpg

tumblr_ofkdxz_Ga381r1kb3co1_1280.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Thank you for these.  I missed the live broadcast last night so needed soothed this morning. 

19 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Congratulations to our Billie Joe, five years clean and sober today. Seriously a major accomplishment particularly having done it the hard way like he says, not hiding away, okay with still being around it but having to turn it down every single day. I’m impressed and inspired by his strength.

YES! God, I'm so proud of him! This strong, pure man inspires me everyday and I'm so grateful for everything I experienced thanks to him :wub:

1 hour ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

How good did Billie look at Global Citizen Festival.:wub::wub::wub: There were so many beautiful smiles.:wub::wub::wub:

And I loved the part where he stuck his tongue out at the camera. Even his tongue is beautiful.:lol: (OMG, what is wrong with me?:lol:)

I didn't really like his hair though. He had the same haircut as my grandmother.:lol:

Agreed. His smile was radiant. :wub:

I agree about the hair too, it looked too smooth. I prefer the curls! 

1 minute ago, JellyTime said:

YES! God, I'm so proud of him! This strong, pure man inspires me everyday and I'm so grateful for everything I experienced thanks to him :wub:

Second this :wub:

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

Agreed. His smile was radiant. :wub:

I agree about the hair too, it looked too smooth. I prefer the curls! 

1f5cc583652d0046732de64863d9b507--americ 

41 minutes ago, jengd said:

Aw, but barely a bellie

"Bellie" might be my second favourite phrase in this thread after "seriously unbuttoned" :lol::wub:

5 hours ago, -Puke-Stains- said:

Josie told me this thread is cool and I can talk about my favorite greasy boy.

People are touchy because recently there was someone who was here only to troll, post negative stuff about Billie/GD, speculate about his personal life, slag off other fans, and tell everyone here what we should and shouldn't post about and that we're disgusting, who is now banned. So no one wants another troll here. But if you're here to fangirl (while following the forum guidelines) then you're welcome!

1 hour ago, heathenchemist said:

"Bellie" might be my second favourite phrase in this thread after "seriously unbuttoned" :lol::wub:

My ipad now instantly assumes I am trying to type Billie and puts ie on everything :D

7 hours ago, -Billiejoezee- said:

Another one?

You killed me :lol:

Apart from a drooling emoticon, we need one that's laughing so hard he's tearing at the same time x'D

1 hour ago, SHART said:

Is this supposed to mean that you didn't like the hair either ? :cry: :lol:

About the Central Park appearance. I hadn't realize that they were performing imminently when I turned on my computer at 1:00 am in France this morning. I had given up adjusting to the jet lag. :lol: But as I was spending my Saturday night all alone, I once again wanted to check in here. I saw the avalanche of posts in the Central Park thread, and kept up with it, until I realized I could actually watch it live on MSNBC Youtube. I was like :shok: :woot: I'm so grateful to everyone posting in that thread. (I'm thanking them there as well.) I started panicking and turned on Youtube a few seconds before the boys came in.

I didn't miss one second...

Watching Billie live, HD, in front of my old computer that did't bug this time, the sound bursting through my headphones - ironically, the sound in the Youtube footage may have been better than in situ, according to some posts - this was just... :wub: 

I cried of joy all the time. Spending the best hour of my life after the Green Day concerts I've been to. :wub:

And I loved everything about Billie's look, notably the hair! :ga: (this emoticon looks like it's got a grandma's haircut anyways... lol)

8 hours ago, Running with shears said:

My thought exactly! I may have gone slightly wiggered last night but I don't feel any shame I won't apologise. Oh and I want that hat :wub: 

3 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

:lol: Actually cannot believe his tongue hasn't been discussed already lol

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

How dare :lol::lol:

Spoiler

that cow is almost as fluffy as Billie

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived