The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I just say that ever since we had the conversation a few pages back about whether or not Billie shaves his legs/men losing leg hair after 40, that now I find myself staring at middle aged men's legs every single time I'm on the bus to see if that's true?  And yes, it seems to be true.  The losing hair part that is.  Still don't know if Billie shaves.

6 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Can I just say that ever since we had the conversation a few pages back about whether or not Billie shaves his legs/men losing leg hair after 40, that now I find myself staring at middle aged men's legs every single time I'm on the bus to see if that's true?  And yes, it seems to be true.  The losing hair part that is.  Still don't know if Billie shaves.

If he doesn't shave and he's actually losing hair then maybe that explains the vitamin B pills. 🤔 Or all his body hair just goes to his head now. 

15 minutes ago, jumpsalty said:

i made a lock screen for that pic, I couldn’t help myself 😂

Saw it on Tumblr! Definitely lock screen worthy 

1 hour ago, jumpsalty said:

i made a lock screen for that pic, I couldn’t help myself 😂

we need a drooling emoji

10 minutes ago, Running with shears said:

we need a drooling emoji

We used to have one on the forum, It got overused 

Just now, -Billiejoezee- said:

We used to have one on the forum, It got overused 

I can see that.

4 hours ago, Hermione said:

It's been almost a week and I still can't stop looking at this picture because it's so stunning, I need help :lol: 

3 hours ago, jengd said:

Fear not, you are not alone, I have been analysing what's so special about it (purely for science you understand) because I am the same and I've got it down to Billie being gorgeous, so his hair, nose, glasses, lips, tattoo, hands, arms, open shirt at the neck and half untucked shirt.  Lovely.

As much as I love you, I'm so disappointed. :D You didn't mention the first thing that eye-caught me on that photo. 

Spoiler

Look at that cute little belly :wub:

4 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

He is the smolest bean :wub::wub::wub:

What's "smol" anyway? :lol: I think I can feel what it means... lol

5 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

What's "smol" anyway? :lol: I think I can feel what it means... lol

smol bean

Smol bean is a way to explain something that is too cute and innocent for this world.
Why bean? Because its so tiny and smol

Exhibit A:

tumblr_nj2g2u_K07_V1u9s4r2o1_500.jpg

Exhibits I Could Go On And On:

Spoiler

billie-joe-talks-about-his-addiction-to-

4d71da1b2d914481a88c7ba661e3d2ec.jpg

tumblr_ofkdxz_Ga381r1kb3co1_1280.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

7 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Exhibit A:

Awww :wub: I didn't know the last one, Chicago last year probably. Thanks

Then my new profile pic too is totally smol bean :wub: and I chose it for that!

2 minutes ago, -Puke-Stains- said:

It's a shame he got such an ugly tattoo done. 

Hi, welcome and all but gtfo 

2017-09-24_28.png

10 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Hi, welcome and all but gtfo 

Spazbo isn't exactly a good tattoo artist. I've checked out his work and most of it has an unfinished feeling. He's got "flair", at least in the same way Kat Von D has and it's a disgrace to actual tattoo artists to call her one, but flair doesn't get you anywhere without proper technique. The design he drew up has a very cheap and unfinished look to it, which is really a shame considering the placement Billie chose for it. 

11 minutes ago, -Puke-Stains- said:

Spazbo isn't exactly a good tattoo artist. I've checked out his work and most of it has an unfinished feeling. He's got "flair", at least in the same way Kat Von D has and it's a disgrace to actual tattoo artists to call her one, but flair doesn't get you anywhere without proper technique. The design he drew up has a very cheap and unfinished look to it, which is really a shame considering the placement Billie chose for it. 

Ok cool story home skillet but we've had enough trash talk in this thread :) 

I was so close to turning off the lights but now I'm just watching the BOBD clip on gda's insta over and over :cry::wub:  I've been up for 22 hours, please send help. Or Green Day.

13 minutes ago, -Puke-Stains- said:

Trash talking Billie is my favorite hobby, ask @-Billiejoezee-

Yikes 

i haven't even actually seen his tattoos, I got too distracted by how good he looked that night. It was after my show so honestly the entire time I was distracted by how good he looked lmao 

3 minutes ago, -Billiejoezee- said:

Yikes 

i haven't even actually seen his tattoos, I got too distracted by how good he looked that night. It was after my show so honestly the entire time I was distracted by how good he looked lmao 

I mean yeah his arms are nice but now we got that ugly ass tattoo front and center wrecking everything. 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived