The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

19 minutes ago, Marki. said:

Aw thanks, I thought it was longer :lol: I remember going through it after I joined GDC, guess it's unforgettable :lol: 

When the criteria is only pictures of Billie where he looks like a lion I think 10 pages is pretty impressive :lol: 

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Hermione said:

When the criteria is only pictures of Billie where he looks like a lion I think 10 pages is pretty impressive :lol: 

True :lol: 

But I know that this thread can easily get 10 new pages because of Billie's chins or nose hair or something, so nothing surprises me anymore :lol: 

6 hours ago, jengd said:

Did you see him on drunk history, it was amazing how like Chaplin he looked!

I didn't because I couldn't find it anywhere online but I would love to. I saw pictures and he looked exactly like Charlie!

4 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I've said this before, but Billie's doppleganger, good ol' Charlie Chaplin was hot as hell too.  

Do I need to explain why I've become a Chaplin fan a while ago? :lol:

3 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Considering they look like identical twins, I would say yes. Just think, there are two of them. If they weren't separated by 100 years it would make one hell of a threesome. 

:lol:

Well the lion club was awesome, sorry I missed that at the time.

#Hermione, no wonder you remembered it - you had many posts in it!  

July 2009 and the fan girls are debating Billie cutting his hair, July 2017 and the fangurks are discussing,..... :lol:

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

I didn't because I couldn't find it anywhere online but I would love to. I saw pictures and he looked exactly like Charlie!

Do I need to explain why I've become a Chaplin fan a while ago? :lol:

:lol:

I have a screen capture video I will try and upload over the weekend, I have tried before but it wouldn't work so if anyone has any tips thatbwoukd be great.

16 minutes ago, jengd said:

I have a screen capture video I will try and upload over the weekend, I have tried before but it wouldn't work so if anyone has any tips thatbwoukd be great.

I love you

33 minutes ago, jengd said:

I didn't have the chance to watch the Charlie Chaplin episode. The episode is online  on Hulu (that's what someobody said) but the service is unavailable in Canada. So, I can only watch the gif that BillieJoeGifs Twitter account has. :cry:

5 hours ago, Marki. said:

Aw thanks, I thought it was longer :lol: I remember going through it after I joined GDC, guess it's unforgettable :lol: 

The nostalgia, I never forgot the Smexi Lion Club, we even had banners. :cry:

On 8/13/2017 at 12:47 AM, RedundantIdiot said:

For the benefit of those who haven't seen Billies Facebook live- here it its

OMG OMG OMG! I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS YET, AND I WENT TO THAT SHOW! IN FACT, I SAT IN THE BACK/SIDE OF THE STAGE! OMG OMG OMG!

I just saw a video of  Billie Joe dorky dad dancing at that Michael Moore show. Fucking brilliant. :wub:

Billie Joe on Drunk History, also Posted on random news thread as this seems to be under discussion on a few places just now, sorry if filling the place with this! I think he's really great in this.

23 minutes ago, jengd said:

Billie Joe on Drunk History, also Posted on random news thread as this seems to be under discussion on a few places just now, sorry if filling the place with this! I think he's really great in this.

OMG!!! Thank you so much!!! :wub: I really enjoyed watching this.

He was amazing! His acting skills sure did improve a lot.

Can Billie dress up as Charlie Chaplin for Halloween???

I'm still looking at the pictures from the private gig the other day and I'm wondering if the outfit Billie is wearing will be the uniform he wears during the next tour? A girl can only dream :whistle

On that video of Billie dancing, when he lifts his arms and you catch a glimpse of his little belly.:wub::wub::wub: And he looks so tiny too. Aww, he's so fucking cute.:wub::wub::wub:

That's perfection, someone make a glossy poster and take all my money :wub:

Edit: the pic with the guitar that is. But I'll take Billie's belly too :P

Kinda freaky to me, all those events coming out at the same time for Billie and the band, and be spread in here at the same time in several threads (normal). Hot stuff / expectations / analysis... finding to be discussed here and there... and what freaks me out the most is that I happen to be following all these threads at the moment because I want to know everything Billie-related as quick as possible :lol: to end up like :runaround: even though mostly :wub: even if it were only for the new beautiful pictures, which i'm thankful to everyone for having posted.

I'm happy for Billie that he's doing all this stuff and I hope he's enjoying all of it. Can I have a real clue about that? Is he close to us fangirls' restless mental state... or is he just enjoying day after day what he's up to? I'm concentrating not to worry in my daily life for almost everything, man, just because I want to be sure that it's possible to do so and that Billie is feeling as fine as he looks so fucking beautiful right now. :wub:

Two other fangirl confessions:

1. About the pictures in the small show with that new guitar... That guitar looks a lot like the cheap first mine I've bought a few months ago! Red with the same white spot. :wub: I'm just gonna pretend the two are connected when I'm practicing alone in my room and often unmotivated after a day of work.

2. I want to say, after the Foreverly discussion that was on a few pages back... I don't remember who had brought it up first with a link to a live video of the 2015 show, . but I definitely want to thank you, I've been binge watching these live and two of them (Oh So Many Years and Barbara Allen) have become among my most adored videos. My chump mood has quickly vanished, because enjoying Billie and see how high my love of him can go will always come in first. :wub:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived