The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

12 hours ago, kaylubd said:

Gawd Billie! *fans self* He is a smexy man. 

Fun GDC history fact that this reminds me of: there once was a picture thread specifically for pictures of Billie where he looked hot + like a lion (ie with big hair like a mane and looking like he was roaring on stage) and it was called the Smexi Lion Club.

And yes Billie's arms :wub: 

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_owlyis22FQ1sm290bo1_400.jpg

This shirt is a gift to us 

8 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Fun GDC history fact that this reminds me of: there once was a picture thread specifically for pictures of Billie where he looked hot + like a lion (ie with big hair like a mane and looking like he was roaring on stage) and it was called the Smexi Lion Club.

I'm not sure if I'm appalled or sorry I wasn't here for it :dry:

8 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

This shirt is a gift to us

I didn't even notice he was using that beautiful new guitar!

asdhakjdsdfhk it's such a perfect look I have no words. Usually I'm not a fan of the never ageing shtick but in the pic with the three of them he could easily be in his 20s. What a cutie :wub::wub::wub:

1 hour ago, herewegoagain said:

I didn't even notice he was using that beautiful new guitar

Wait, Billie's holding a guitar lol - too busy looking at those arms...... at least I'm not the only one 😂 

16 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Mike looks fucking HOT in that selfie on Tre's instagram.:wub:

This!

But, the picture Tré posted of him on twitter is my new fave to fangirl about 

:wub: :wub: 

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

I never even thought of spelling "Smexy" with an "i" :lol: 

Oh the portraits!!  So beautiful! I can't get over how hot he is right now I can't wait to see him on TV. He can sing the alphabet I don't care. *stares* 😍😍😍

4 hours ago, Hermione said:

The earlier version of the fangirl thread! :lol:

Wasn't Josie (forget her username but she just came back to GDC) the OP of that thread?

2 hours ago, Schlappy said:

It's funny how Billie and Mike are pulling faces in their portraits but Tre's just like... bruh

Don't tell me Tre is becoming the normal one :lol:

The Lion Club was awesome :lol: Too bad it's not around anymore to look through (or is it?) 

And the portraits look great, especially when it's the three of them next to each other. 

Someone I follow on Tumblr (not Green Day related) reblogged this and I had to do a double take because at first I got excited thinking it was Billie going after nazis. :lol: The resemblance is uncanny in this photo.

tumblr_owlx9y4pVL1qkdy8to1_400.jpg

11 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Someone I follow on Tumblr (not Green Day related) reblogged this and I had to do a double take because at first I got excited thinking it was Billie going after nazis. :lol: The resemblance is uncanny in this photo.

Did you see him on drunk history, it was amazing how like Chaplin he looked!

The portraits up the page are amazing! They would be perfect as giant posters. I love them.

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

LoL, my friend is next to me and she thought it was Billie on the picture. Billie should do another tv show or movie as Charlie Chaplin. He is so physicaly like Chaplin.

Fukin finally Billie is wearing short sleeves :wub: :wub::wub:

And here's another nice picture from the gig:

11ff47e6c412ea27f130b1ee9e8d3223.jpg

10 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Charlie Chaplin was hot as hell too.  

But nowhere near as hot as Billie.;)

36 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

But nowhere near as hot as Billie.;)

Considering they look like identical twins, I would say yes. Just think, there are two of them. If they weren't separated by 100 years it would make one hell of a threesome. 

4 hours ago, lizziebix said:

The earlier version of the fangirl thread! :lol:

Wasn't Josie (forget her username but she just came back to GDC) the OP of that thread?

Exactly :lol:. And yes I think so 

3 hours ago, Marki. said:

The Lion Club was awesome :lol: Too bad it's not around anymore to look through (or is it?) 

And the portraits look great, especially when it's the three of them next to each other. 

I found it lol, 10 pages long :lol: and eventually closed by the great Jay (who could blame him?) 

Well that was a fun ten pages, even if most of the links were dead. What was there was nice though.  Smexi boi 🦁 

3 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I can't believe I've actually just spent 20 minutes of my life reading through the Lion thread.:lol:

Me too.  :)

14 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Exactly :lol:. And yes I think so 

I found it lol, 10 pages long :lol: and eventually closed by the great Jay (who could blame him?)

Aw thanks, I thought it was longer :lol: I remember going through it after I joined GDC, guess it's unforgettable :lol: 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived