The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear I just had a minor heart attack - I said before the European summer leg that I'd love to see him in a t shirt & the denim vest on top. We all know how that went but fucking look at him now :runaround: This is 1000% my aesthetic, thanks for coming through Billie :wub::wub::wub:

21820356_150507292210076_415412941278412

21878829_758469094362312_645488255503958

He really looks beautiful. I'll even accept the hair trim. 😢:wub:

ETA: and I just noticed the I 💙 Rodeo pin. For someone who couldn't wait to get out of his hometown he sure is nostalgic for it. :lol:

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He really looks beautiful. I'll even accept the hair trim. 😢:wub:

ETA: and I just noticed the I 💙 Rodeo pin. For someone who couldn't wait to get out of his hometown he sure is nostalgic for it. :lol:

I'm not sure about the hair tbh, it just looks a bit more straightened to me? Though tbh I feel like it's just been an undefineable, varying length ever since May-ish, hard to tell. Oh and he had that when they played Oakland as well. It's cute :lol:

Just now, herewegoagain said:

I'm not sure about the hair tbh, it just looks a bit more straightened to me? Though tbh I feel like it's just been an undefineable, varying length ever since May-ish, hard to tell.

Looks shorter in front. Maybe Sarah did it?

Oh my God I'm floored. I  swear this man is aging backwards and gets sexier every day. I hope there are pics from the Michael Moore thing tomorrow, and I hope he wears short sleeves.

20 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Oh my God I'm floored. I  swear this man is aging backwards and gets sexier every day. I hope there are pics from the Michael Moore thing tomorrow, and I hope he wears short sleeves.

Still, even if we don't get any, there are three legit tv appearances in the span of five days. :runaround: Is it friday yet?

2 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

I think Billie's shirt is inside out, haha.

He does that a lot actually.  :)

39 minutes ago, Schlappy said:

Ugghhhhh thats such a look. WHY did you hold out on it for the whole tour Billie WHY

Because he knew perfectly well he'd cause this reaction among us :lol:

I must admit, I who love the usual long sleeves look on stage, these muscular tattooed arms, that smile on his face, and the hair, are so freaking sexy :wub: I will definitely not sleep this night

PS : there needs to be a drooling emoticon. I wanted to end my sentence with it but there is none :lol: What do you think about it?

1 hour ago, lizziebix said:

He does that a lot actually.  :)

Does he not like to do laundry or something? haha

DKNgg9DVwAA5rFA.jpg

Awww,  he's wearing an 80 jacket.:wub: I should get the Mr. a jacket with my name on it to see if he would wear it.  

2 hours ago, Schlappy said:

Ugghhhhh thats such a look. WHY did you hold out on it for the whole tour Billie WHY

Maybe he wants to show his new tattoo... or he just figured out t-shirts are good when the temperature is very hot.:ga:

In any case, I'm so glad to see those new pictures. I had a very hard day and those pics cheer me up.

11 hours ago, jengd said:

Important question, why do they have a constant supply of masks, wigs, unicorn heads etc and is this normal for a band, or just this band?  They crack me up 😂 

It is very easy to find those masks and wigs. Some stores (online or not) are specialized in those kinds of stuff. They are rare, but once you find them, you easily become a regular consumer. Amazon and Ebay are also great to find masks and wigs.

I don't know for other bands, but Green Day sure know how to have fun with masks and wigs. They are so funny!
*Can I join their little party? I can wear one of my cosplays.*

2 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

It is very easy to find those masks and wigs. Some stores (online or not) are specialized in those kinds of stuff. They are rare, but once you find them, you easily become a regular consumer. Amazon and Ebay are also great to find masks and wigs.

Oh yeah, I know how easy it is to get them, but most people I think, tend to buy them for specific things, these guys seem to have an ever changing supply if them 😂 

It took me a minute to notice what was different and particularly nice about Billie in the last few pics - the return of his forehead :lol::wub:

Just as I was getting used to the long hair the universe provides a reminder of how youthful and cute he looks without it :happy: 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived