The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/09/2017 at 9:46 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

And we had the Troubled Times video shirtless and in bed so there's that 😉

For some reason he has appeared every elsewhere than big arenas in short sleeves. :P

On 18/09/2017 at 10:26 PM, heathenchemist said:

I agree on the whole shirtless thing, but honestly, the above will never happen. He could be in hell (temperature wise) and still not take his shirt off. :cry:

On 19/09/2017 at 5:21 AM, letsdanceon said:

Dude, seriously. In Cleveland it was 90 degrees and I was in a sleeveless shirt just sitting still in my seat or standing, and I was dyyying. How the hell is he performing like a madman on stage under lights in long sleeves?! 🤢

During the second show I went to, there was an awful heat and I was dressed in all black, didn't drink for like 12 hours. I survived and even found the energy to jump non-stop during 3 hours and yell at the same time. But I have to say that : 1. I don't do this every night (sadly) and 2. I don't play guitar while doing this, neither do I sing and scream as loud as he does, without losing his voice. So the mystery remains :lol:

1 hour ago, tinamariek4 said:

This seems to be from the garage concert in So Cal today, I think?

I would be losing myself so close to Billie. These guys and girls are they just sleeping or what?? :shok:

2 hours ago, Niënor said:

I don't know how to share it but Sara's IG video is gold!  :lol:

I adore these goofy guys. ❤

Somehow it's even funnier without sound :lol:   

giphy.gif    giphy.gif

Is it weird that I'm more jealous that those 20 people got Billie in a t-shirt than the fact that they got a private show? 

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Is it weird that I'm more jealous that those 20 people got Billie in a t-shirt than the fact that they got a private show? 

Not at all :cry:

4 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

I would be losing myself so close to Billie. These guys and girls are they just sleeping or what?? :shok:

I had the same thought! Even in the video in which KROQ announced to Alex what he won, he doesn't seem to care at all. Come on! Green Day will play in your garage and you don't show any joy about it?!?! If it was me, I would have gone crazy. And having Billie so close to me in my garage, I would be like :yay:while my cat would be walking all around the place to «inspect» everyone and asking to be cuddle.

48 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I had the same thought! Even in the video in which KROQ announced to Alex what he won, he doesn't seem to care at all. Come on! Green Day will play in your garage and you don't show any joy about it?!?! If it was me, I would have gone crazy. And having Billie so close to me in my garage, I would be like :yay:while my cat would be walking all around the place to «inspect» everyone and asking to be cuddle.

Isn't that the worse when you see someone win something amazing like a private GD show and they're reaction is like "cool -_-." It's like, what?! This is amazing!! C'mon, freak out a little! Though if it were me I would've just stood there like o.o you're shitting me? Billie's gonna be in my house?!?! That would be so amazing :lol: 

Just saw this footage, over on Instagram thread and yes, now we get short sleeves - with almost nobody there to capture those fab arms!

Omg, that wig Mike is wearing in Sara's video 😂😂😂

every time I see another amazing video from them I'm torn between being so amused and in love, and so mad that we aren't friends that always hang out 😆

Just now, letsdanceon said:

every time I see another amazing video from them I'm torn between being so amused and in love, and so mad that we aren't friends that always hang out 😆

I know same! I want to hang out with them 😢

19 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

Isn't that the worse when you see someone win something amazing like a private GD show and they're reaction is like "cool -_-." It's like, what?! This is amazing!! C'mon, freak out a little! Though if it were me I would've just stood there like o.o you're shitting me? Billie's gonna be in my house?!?! That would be so amazing :lol: 

Same - I'd probably be way too stunned to react properly. I'd be like "excuse me, I gotta go get 6 Fiji waters, done by 14:30. Bye. :blush:"

12 minutes ago, letsdanceon said:

@herewegoagain how can I find those gifs you posted?! I need to send them to someone :lol:

Haha, I made them so you can just download or use the direct link :lol:

Important question, why do they have a constant supply of masks, wigs, unicorn heads etc and is this normal for a band, or just this band?  They crack me up 😂 

Also, looking forward to Billie's tv appearances coming up as I love to see him all dressed up, he looked amazing last time was on that weird thing What Happens Next or whatever it's called. :wub:

33 minutes ago, jengd said:

Important question, why do they have a constant supply of masks, wigs, unicorn heads etc and is this normal for a band, or just this band?  They crack me up 😂 

That's funny, I didn't even question it. 😄

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

Same - I'd probably be way too stunned to react properly. I'd be like "excuse me, I gotta go get 6 Fiji waters, done by 14:30. Bye. :blush:"

I'd probably forget my name and giggle like an idiot every time one of them spoke to me. 

This is the 1st GD era I've seen from start to finish so it will be strange not to have any news or pictures to look at. I'm already missing them and they only played 4 days ago, I don't know how I will cope when they're resting at the end of the tour :ermm:

On a different note, I'm loving the clips of them dancing in disguises- it makes you wonder what other disguises/wigs/outfits they have. Hopefully, we might see some of them at Halloween :lol:

3 hours ago, letsdanceon said:

Right?  I would be such an amazing friend to them!!  :D

10 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

This is the 1st GD era I've seen from start to finish so it will be strange not to have any news or pictures to look at. I'm already missing them and they only played 4 days ago, I don't know how I will cope when they're resting at the end of the tour :ermm:

On a different note, I'm loving the clips of them dancing in disguises- it makes you wonder what other disguises/wigs/outfits they have. Hopefully, we might see some of them at Halloween :lol:

I know, I've never followed them so closely before and now I'm like, where are they today? What are they doing now? :woot: It's hard to chill.

As for Halloween, nothing beats the Nightmare Before Christmas look from Webster Hall. I love that costume/makeup.

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

As for Halloween, nothing beats the Nightmare Before Christmas look from Webster Hall. I love that costume/makeup.

Agreed. I really hoped that they'd do a last minute Halloween gig last year- as they were doing a lot of gigs then anyway- but they didn't. It would've been so bloody funny to see Billie with a scary painted face singing ''give me death or give me head'', but it wasn't to be :ermm:

27 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Agreed. I really hoped that they'd do a last minute Halloween gig last year- as they were doing a lot of gigs then anyway- but they didn't. It would've been so bloody funny to see Billie with a scary painted face singing ''give me death or give me head'', but it wasn't to be :ermm:

I want him to dress up as a homicidal 🤡!

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived