The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

Holy crap look how red Billie's skin is around that tattoo. That's why it hurts more now when he gets one. Not to bore you with medical shit, but some people inexplicably develop asthma/allergies/sensitive skin well into adulthood. Looks like that's happened with him. 

His skin around the tattoo looks pretty normal. Redness and swelling is normal right after getting the tattoo, like after any other skin damage. I'm sure Billie is fine :)

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

And we had the Troubled Times video shirtless and in bed so there's that 😉

But we need a full torso shirtless pic/video. He can't hide that sexy body forever.;)

3 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

But we need a full torso shirtless pic/video. He can't hide that sexy body forever.;)

Need a show to happen during a serious heatwave where he can't stand to be wearing longsleeves. 

24 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

Need a show to happen during a serious heatwave where he can't stand to be wearing longsleeves. 

I agree on the whole shirtless thing, but honestly, the above will never happen. He could be in hell (temperature wise) and still not take his shirt off. :cry:

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

This is a pretty pic

That's the look from when I first saw him in the flesh... takes me back maaan :wub:

He doesn't seem to be a fan of walking around shirtless (or withought long sleeves for that matter) ;)

Just now, herewegoagain said:

That's the look from when I first saw him in the flesh... takes me back maaan :wub:

Sameeeeeeee :wub:

1 hour ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

You an I have same nasty-in-gutter -mind about Billie being shirtless more often..and having full torso for that t.T video!😅

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

This is a pretty pic 

Heh, that really is a good picture. :wub:

9 minutes ago, amberwhite said:

I'm not looking forward to the end of the tour in November.  I miss them already.:cry:

^ i agree :ermm:

I was looking for interviews to read and found this gem instead. I'm not that much of a blonde Billie fan but hot damn, he needs to bring this back 

BghbM9wCUAAU7ER.jpg

6 hours ago, heathenchemist said:

I agree on the whole shirtless thing, but honestly, the above will never happen. He could be in hell (temperature wise) and still not take his shirt off. :cry:

I honestly don't know how he stands it. Much as I like the nice shirts/vests, I'm dyin just to see his arms again. Time to bring back the American Idiot era short sleeve button downs. 

I wouldn't say never, he did strip for the sake of an instagram video so who really knows with him. 

Its too bad he didnt need to take off his shirt for the RevRad tattoo. 🙁

I love the man's arms.  Seriously, it's just a shame to keep them covered up.

32 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

I honestly don't know how he stands it. Much as I like the nice shirts/vests, I'm dyin just to see his arms again.

Dude, seriously. In Cleveland it was 90 degrees and I was in a sleeveless shirt just sitting still in my seat or standing, and I was dyyying. How the hell is he performing like a madman on stage under lights in long sleeves?! 🤢

There were times when he was wearing the black shirt where he was so drenched that it looked like he was wearing a leather shirt.

Not only how but also why does he put himself through something like this? I mean, it can feel very nice. I for one can't stand long sleeves in summer and having drenched clothes on isn't nice either. :ermm:

I guess he's going to sweat like that whatever he wears with the amount of physical activity on stage, it's unavoidable like if he was an athlete playing sport vigorously :P. Seems like he likes to sweat up there, or at least isn't bothered by it. Like at FBHT shows he'd wear really warm clothes in a really hot place so maybe it adds to the atmosphere somehow :lol: 

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Is this recent?

I don't think so. His hair isn't perfectly black and rather short compared to now. That and the Hawaiian shirt actually remind me of a picture taken with a fan at Broken Guitars Store, so I'd say 2015.

Adrienne is in the background. It looks to me like similar to a photo that was posted of them in a store or something a while back. I can't remember where it was.

I forgot to mention this: on the day Billie posted the underpants video, I watched the video then I went into town to go shopping. When I was on the bus I started smirking at the video I'd seen- one person turned around wondering what I was laughing at!!! :lol:

2 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I forgot to mention this: on the day Billie posted the underpants video, I watched the video then I went into town to go shopping. When I was on the bus I started smirking at the video I'd seen- one person turned around wondering what I was laughing at!!! :lol:

Same.  This Sunday I was in church and the priest was going on and on about the reading.  I don't even know what it was about because the whole time I was thinking of Billie's tattoo video.  With a big ass grin on my face.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived