The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

On 16/09/2017 at 8:02 PM, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

So he must've got it sometime between March and November in 2013.

Hmm, us stalkers fangirls make pretty good detectives.:D

This reminds me of when he got the Adeline logo tattooed on his finger, when he yelled out once as if it really hurt, then he was just like "it's not actually that bad.":lol:

Okay, I tried to go searching to see if I could narrow that time frame down, but no luck. But, I ended up finding this picture on Pinterest that I've never seen before and couldn't find the source. :wub: 

63f22b748688a7513a8050d7760c3480--billie

22 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I love this 

Reminds me of my favourite EJN performance :D

billie-joe-awkward-mic-1-o.gif

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might sounds crazy, but why did I wake up like someone slaped me in the face in the middle of the night with the strange but strong feeling that Billie would get the RevRad radio tattooed without knowing he was really doing it?!?! I just saw the video of the livestream and I was like :shok: How did I know it hours before I saw the video? So weird...

By the way, Billie looked great. :wub: I would have loved to join this party.

11 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

This might sounds crazy, but why did I wake up like someone slaped me in the face in the middle of the night with the strange but strong feeling that Billie would get the RevRad radio tattooed without knowing he was really doing it?!?! I just saw the video of the livestream and I was like :shok: How did I know it hours before I saw the video? So weird...

Because you're psychically linked of course. Now tell him to take his shirt off. :creep:

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

Actually it looks like this (apologies :P)

Two pee thumbs up

24 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

By the way, Billie looked great. :wub: I would have loved to join this party.

Admittedly that's pretty detailed but I developed a tendency to wake early in the mornings when he was at the height of his live game so it doesn't sound crazy at all to me :lol:

15 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Because you're psychically linked of course. Now tell him to take his shirt off. :creep:

Phychically linked of course! No sorry, I try to ask him to take his shirt off and his answer was :fuckyou:

:ga:(but I wish that was real!)

5 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

There's some writing on the inside of his wrist that could be "rage" but I haven't been able to find a clear picture

That's EBPM for East Bay Punk Mafia.

img_1?1488672466

12 hours ago, Jenn. said:

Okay, I tried to go searching to see if I could narrow that time frame down, but no luck. But, I ended up finding this picture on Pinterest that I've never seen before and couldn't find the source. :wub: 

Reminds me of my favourite EJN performance :D

Both of those are great, if I remember that top one was before we knew anything about  Revrad but not that long ago.  The EJN clip is beautiful, he can he look so good doing something so inane, it's like the sneeze, has everyone seen the very short video of Billie sneezing?

Ha, there two of this now on YouTube!

Ok, so now so feel like I need to get a grip,  I was looking at the pics of Billie getting the tattoo done again, was admiring him in his glasses and just had the thought, imagine being his optician! Going to leave you with that thought now and go and do something constructive lol.

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Ok, so now so feel like I need to get a grip,  I was looking at the pics of Billie getting the tattoo done again, was admiring him in his glasses and just had the thought, imagine being his optician! Going to leave you with that thought now and go and do something constructive lol.

I think it's his sister, isn't one of his sisters an optician?

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

How do you know what his sisters do? :o:lol:

3 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

How do you know what his sisters do? :o:lol:

Someone said it on here once 🙂 It may also have been in a book.

Lol, my co-worker thinks I'm seeing someone because she's always catching me smiling/laughing looking at my phone. Considering who I'm usually smiling/laughing at: if only :wub::cry::lol:

(plot twist tho: half the time it's you guys :wub:)

4 hours ago, jengd said:

He looks SO ADORABLE with those glasses. When I saw his instagram of him getting his tattoo I was like :D

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Does one not work at the Oakland Children's Hospital, guess she could be an optician there.  Don't tell he's wearing kids glasses to go with his kids trousers 😂- no seriously, the frames are too big to be kids. Don't know what his other siblings do.

I was out of the country over the weekend and oh my God I missed so much! The video of Billie getting the tattoo is perfection. I love him with glasses. And I also love that they get RevRad tattoos, it shows that this era is really special not only for us, but for them too.

On 17.9.2017 at 4:36 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

And I am actually getting my first tattoo in October! It's not a Green Day one but they've inspired me to do it for sure. I think they can be really beautiful and meaningful and I have something I designed myself. Green Day gives me the confidence to say I don't care what people think, I want one so I'm doing it.  Billie you are my hero. #fuckitlist

I love this! My mum just got her first two tattoos - not Green Day-related, but still: She's over 60, I think it's brilliant. Some people are frowning on her, but fuck them, just do what YOU want. I would love to get a Green Day tattoo (or more), but I'm not allowed to for health reasons :(

Here's a better picture of Billies new tattoo than the picture I found on Instagram yesterday :wub: 

And Mike and Tre did get the same tattoo as Billie- I think its great all three of them got it. Friendship goals

Holy crap look how red Billie's skin is around that tattoo. That's why it hurts more now when he gets one. Not to bore you with medical shit, but some people inexplicably develop asthma/allergies/sensitive skin well into adulthood. Looks like that's happened with him. 

I wish Billie would take his shirt off one of these days. It's been way too long since we last saw him shirtless.

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

Holy crap look how red Billie's skin is around that tattoo. That's why it hurts more now when he gets one. Not to bore you with medical shit, but some people inexplicably develop asthma/allergies/sensitive skin well into adulthood. Looks like that's happened with him. 

All the ones I've seen look very red and inflamed when they are first done. I don't think that's unusual.  I think it hurts more (or you think it does) if you haven't had one done in a while, or maybe he was usually drunk before. 😁

10 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I wish Billie would take his shirt off one of these days. It's been way too long since we last saw him shirtless.

Tbf we've seen him friskier and more and more frequently with a button or two undone lately, so there's hope :bunny:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived