The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

1 hour ago, herewegoagain said:

Don't forget the unbuttoned shirt and pouty lips :runaround: 

He also said about the tattoo "now you all need to get one", is it sad that that makes me consider it? :lol:

Oh yes :runaround: 

I don't think so :lol: I wouldn't get the burning radio, but I know that if I ever get a tattoo it will most likely be a little Green Day one :lol:  

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the only Instagram post so far that shows the whole of Billies new tattoo

6 minutes ago, Marki. said:

Oh yes :runaround: 

I don't think so :lol: I wouldn't get the burning radio, but I know that if I ever get a tattoo it will most likely be a little Green Day one :lol:  

Yeah, it'd just be cute to have the same because he said to + suppose it's a nice symbol of the era that got me into them etc. But visually it's not my style - ALTHOUGH it seems to be a quite simple outline style which is cool (I was just about to post that @RedundantIdiot :lol: )

So just before 4 am, there were 4 of us left waiting near the only tour bus left, out of ten. Tre comes out, he's like a foot away from us, looks away like we weren't even there. I am a little heartbroken. Billie and Mike got on buses behind a giant fence, didn't see either Jason leave, and Jeff also snubbed us, but at least we weren't right next to him.:cry:

50 minutes ago, Fadedintwilight said:

and Jeff also snubbed us, but at least we weren't right next to him.:cry:

Ah, I wouldn't expect anything less from him :wub: Just Jeff being Jeff. 

Anyway I'm really sorry for this situation :hug:Sometimes they ignore fans, it's very uncommon, but still it happens when they're really tired. Maybe they were a little bit drunk and didn't want to act weird or say something stupid to you? Don't give up, next time will be better! 

Spoiler

And of course I was just kidding about Jeff, he could be a real sweetheart to fans 

Fucking hell, see what I mean. I always miss the good shit!:cry:

First, the puppet video. His voice is so fucking beautiful, and he looked so good when he came on camera at the end.:wub: Definitely my favourite puppet video so far. Oh, and since he's just proved to us that he's reading this thread, hi Billie.:lol:

Next, the photo on his instagram of him getting the tattoo. He's so fucking hot.:wub: He looks so good in the black outfit, especially with the shirt unbuttoned like that.:wub: Those fluffy curls seem to look better in every new photo.:wub: Oh, and I've never found a guy in glasses so attractive.:wub: And his frowny face with the little pout is adorable.:wub: There's a red tinge to his cheeks too - it looks a bit like he's blushing - and it's so cute.:wub: Be still, my heart.

Finally, the livestream. His reaction to that girl's tattoo is the best thing I've ever seen.:lol: He's so amazing and I love him so much.:wub: I also spotted quite a few chins in that livestream.:lol:

Is it just me, or are Billie's photos from the past month much better than the photos from the rest of the RevRad era? Like before, I liked the pics, but they didn't really have a huge impact on me. But suddenly, it seems like there's a new photo that takes my breath away, every day. He really is saving the best til last during this tour.:wub: He knows exactly what he's doing to us, the little shit.:fuckyou:

Since you're reading this, Billie, thanks for all the gorgeous photos. I really appreciate them, but could you please stop trying to kill me?:lol:

Ask and you shall receive! It's getting almost normal now, we have a detailed tattoo discussion and voila! Billie gets a live tattoo. I seriously don't know what to think now but those pics and videos are the best.  I cracked up when I saw it and wanted to race over here. The Ow! faces were so funny.  Of course he had to mark the end of the tour with RevRad. Nice choice.  And we get new good looks at the Love tat we were talking about. 

And I am actually getting my first tattoo in October! It's not a Green Day one but they've inspired me to do it for sure. I think they can be really beautiful and meaningful and I have something I designed myself. Green Day gives me the confidence to say I don't care what people think, I want one so I'm doing it.  Billie you are my hero. #fuckitlist

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

And I am actually getting my first tattoo in October! It's not a Green Day one but they've inspired me to do it for sure. I think they can be really beautiful and meaningful and I have something I designed myself. Green Day gives me the confidence to say I don't care what people think, I want one so I'm doing it.  Billie you are my hero. #fuckitlist

This. Everyone around me say that tattoos are ugly, and I feel like the only one that realises that they are a form of art and they can be beautiful. I don't have any tattoos yet, but if I ever want one, I'm damn sure that I'll get one and nobody is gonna stop me, and Green Day helped me make that decision.

I love tattoos.  I only have one geek inspired one but would like more.  I have actually considered the skull/heart one he has in his finger.  It's adorable.

He looked so hot getting tatted up.  Such a beautiful man.

5 hours ago, SHART said:

At least his hair is fluffy - but those Chompers OMG:D

It took me 9 months, but I think I've finally accepted the teeth.

I actually applauded when I saw he got the tattoo.  I've been saying all year that he still has space he needs to fill on his left arm.  :)

I can't stop watching that puppet video, just for this part at the end. I feel like he's staring into my soul.:wub:

How can a man be so attractive? Like, obviously he's always been beautiful, but why does he suddenly look better than he ever has? What is it about him now that makes him more beautiful than he ever has been? I'm actually so confused by it.

I am actually addicted to both the puppet video and the tattoo livestream. I've been watching them both over and over again for the past 2 hours, and I can't stop.:ermm:

3 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Excuse me :wub::wub:

This one's for @Jane Lannister:

Hide contents

giphy_14.gif

Thank you, that's one lovely chiny gif :wub:

Idk how serious you guys are about the "coincidences" but I really don't think they mean much. It's only logical that he did a puppet video at the end of the tour leg when he's been doing them all tour and he'd probably do a tattooing live even if we didn't discuss it the night before :P

I've seen the tattoo video a few times and I've looked at that picture of Billie getting the tattoo done about 100 times. I've been clicking on Instagram to see if there's any new pictures of Billies tattoo, but it's like 9.45am there so they probably haven't woken up yet after last nights party! 

I really like the tattoo though, and by getting the tattoo, the Rev Rad era has clearly meant a lot to him too 

5 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Thank you, that's one lovely chiny gif :wub:

Idk how serious you guys are about the "coincidences" but I really don't think they mean much. It's only logical that he did a puppet video at the end of the tour leg when he's been doing them all tour and he'd probably do a tattooing live even if we didn't discuss it the night before :P

Yeah I don't think so either but pretending is pretty funny :P (and the paralell pain discussion/gif followed by him making funny faces startled me for a short sec not gonna lie lol)

1 minute ago, herewegoagain said:

Yeah I don't think so either but pretending is pretty funny :P (and the paralell pain discussion/gif followed by him making funny faces startled me for a short sec not gonna lie lol)

Same to be honest :lol:

Found two more from last night 

17 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:
How can a man be so attractive? Like, obviously he's always been beautiful, but why does he suddenly look better than he ever has? What is it about him now that makes him more beautiful than he ever has been? I'm actually so confused by it.

Not that I have an answer but I get you, the joy and fun surrounding them has just been constantly escalating since the first European leg (for my part)! I don't know wheher it's just because they're active and visible on social media and stuff, but I guess it's just that they're/he's getting more comfortable and happy with how things are playing out for them.

I'm just rambling tbh, not sure what I'm wanting to say lol, but yes. He's a stunning human being and I hope he's this happy forever :wub:

31 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

He seems happy - it sounds clichéd but I think that's what makes the difference. 

Page own on number 666! :runaround:

13 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

^^^ 😂 You're what? Climbing on top of him? 😉

Well....

I was going for "dead" but "climbing on" seems more appealing.

34 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I really like the tattoo though, and by getting the tattoo, the Rev Rad era has clearly meant a lot to him too 

It's cool because apart from the drunk bunny, he really doesn't have any Green Day tattoos. It's not like he marks every album or every tour with something directly GD related so the fact that he did this one shows you how special it is.

I liked his comment about how it doesn't feel as good as it used to. My head response was, that's probably because you were usually drunk/high when you had them before. 😄

21 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

I'm just rambling tbh, not sure what I'm wanting to say lol, but yes. He's a stunning human being and I hope he's this happy forever :wub:

Dear Billie Joe, please live forever. 😉😘

WHY AM I NOT GETTING IG NOTIFICATIONS FOR BILLIE'S POSTS AND STREAMS?! WHY?!

Get your shit together IG!

19 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It's cool because apart from the drunk bunny, he really doesn't have any Green Day tattoos. It's not like he marks every album or every tour with something directly GD related so the fact that he did this one shows you how special it is.

Hes got a st jimmy tat, and "love" on his wrist but i forget if he has "rage" on the other side heh 

oh and the 21st century breakdown skull

There's some writing on the inside of his wrist that could be "rage" but I haven't been able to find a clear picture

Omg, this has been the longest AND shortest day/night ever, and I'm still just waiting for it to be morning (or let's be honest, afternoon) California time for more content. WAKE UP BOYS!

wakeup_jean.gif

(thanks @Jean :cool: PS. how do you make a gif small enough to use as a profile picture :sherlock:  )

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived