The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

34 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:

@Kuromignonne: I know how you feel? i am kind of jealous toward.. Billie/Norah great chermistry/ relationship..but from what i see or hear about those two from listen/re-watch their interview/photo..etc together for Foreverly I don't really mind..and Didn't Billie said he wanted to work with her again..or do duet with her again. I like some relationship Billie with his co-star,co-singer female from Like sunday, Like Rain, Lady Cobra, Ordinary World..etc..

Yeah, Billie said at least in one 2016 interview, when discussing the Ordinary World movie with its director, that he would love to eventually work again with Norah Jones. 

I'm really being stupidly jealous because I'm currently with nobody and I think nobody loves me. I see all the young or less young couples and I feel so bad, especially because I don't even feel ready, I don't feel like a young woman that's worth a man's love. It's all in my head; when I think of me I only see that child so scared of betrayal and of being left behind.

I had a boyfriend a few years ago but I left him, because he started hurting himself without even admitting it, hurting himself the same way I do, only for me these heavy, unhealthy crutches have become part of my life, I don't know what's life without it, but I couldn't bare my boyfriend adopting that shit as well, so after the first occurrence I ended our relationship. I wasn't really feeling well as his girlfriend anyway, even though I had lots of affection for him. I didn't suffer from our separation but he did, nearly two years after he kept trying to have me talking to him. I never did, I don't know how he's going today. Part of me feels bad about what happens and how it happened. Especially the fact I wasn't strong enough to meet him and look at him in the eyes when I broke up with him. That's the one thing I feel really ashamed for for good reason. 

Billie singing about Amanda reminds me of that story.

10 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I love this 

I know this concert by heart. (by iheart lol)

I think this is during BOBD ? :P

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I put a photo of me as my profile pic, when I was at the Green Day concert at Download Festival on June 11th. It was after the show, the fan whom I met there took a photo of me holding the flag Billie had worn and given us back, and I took a photo of her holding the flag, and then we cut it in two so each of us could go back with half of it. It's not a very clear photo but it's by far my favorite of myself, I suck at selfies :lol:

4 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Anyone know what the 27 tattoo refers to? 

Massimiliano Giorgini co produced a Riverdales song with Billie Joe, recently he posted about it on Instagram and somebody asked the question on what the 27 logo means. He replied saying it was based on the myth that "27 is an intrinsically cursed number, fully imbibed with Dominican "fuku," which is related to Haitian Voodoo, etc." . I don't know if Billie Joe was aware of the myth behind it or he just wanted a little memorabilia of his time working with the Riverdales .

1 minute ago, jengd said:

Didn't he say recently he had covered that up but it was a mistake ?

No that was a different one, his first tattoo which was a face from the early album art on his bicep.

1 hour ago, Kuromignonne said:

Yeah, Billie said at least in one 2016 interview, when discussing the Ordinary World movie with its director, that he would love to eventually work again with Norah Jones. 

I'm really being stupidly jealous because I'm currently with nobody and I think nobody loves me. I see all the young or less young couples and I feel so bad, especially because I don't even feel ready, I don't feel like a young woman that's worth a man's love. It's all in my head; when I think of me I only see that child so scared of betrayal and of being left behind.

I had a boyfriend a few years ago but I left him, because he started hurting himself without even admitting it, hurting himself the same way I do, only for me these heavy, unhealthy crutches have become part of my life, I don't know what's life without it, but I couldn't bare my boyfriend adopting that shit as well, so after the first occurrence I ended our relationship. I wasn't really feeling well as his girlfriend anyway, even though I had lots of affection for him. I didn't suffer from our separation but he did, nearly two years after he kept trying to have me talking to him. I never did, I don't know how he's going today. Part of me feels bad about what happens and how it happened. Especially the fact I wasn't strong enough to meet him and look at him in the eyes when I broke up with him. That's the one thing I feel really ashamed for for good reason. 

Billie singing about Amanda reminds me of that story.

I know this concert by heart. (by iheart lol)

I think this is during BOBD ? :P

That's is heartbreaking about you and your ex-  and you love life does remind me of Billie and Amanda, but didn't Billie rekindle relationship with Amanda, I know it silly but I don't even know her or Billie to feel something stupid,  but I don't really think it is Stupid to feel like that, for someone special like Billie.💓

I was gone all day at work. I came back home and there are so many new pages in this topic! And they are mostly about Billie's leg hair!!! Seriously?!?! :lol: You guys are amazing!

The selfie Billie added to instagram yesterday is so awesome! I'm in love with it, especially his eyes. :wub: That's maybe my favorite between all the selfies he shared with us. And the comment he wrote under the picture is so heartfelt and perfect. :wub:

4 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

All the stuff that has come from Green Day and Billie lately, and the intense activity in this thread, are the things that make me keep having joy and faith in life right now. I'm very thankful for that. I do feel very lonely in my daily life and my passion for Billie, that grows day after day, may tend to make me even more lonely in some way. I'm in an edgy mood, where my will to live, stronger than ever, flirts a form of self-destruction that seem to increase in proportion. I am a mess. The thing is, it saddens me but I can still be a joyful mess, go to work, laugh every day, and people describe me as a weirdo but as a strong person. Meanwhile, when I look just next to me I feel very lonely and I'm just the same functional mess. I am conscious that the fact Billie has sung in different times and manners that he did feel like a mess as well, is something that has given me strength and courage in my own life (because he's so, so, so radiant today) and it is the case now, and it will always be. Still, I want to get out of this and live without destroying myself every time I tend to move forward. I'm scared not to manage doing this while feeling as lonely I do. But I've realized at the same time I feel incapable of starting a new relationship, or tell my boss I love him. Lack of self-esteem still here. A friend told me I should tell this man what I feel. That would never work though. I remember better and better the child I used to be, so sad and lonely, shameful and angry. Somehow I haven't changed. Who will regret me if I end up killing myself with the shit I do with myself? I just hope to live long enough to make this question have no sense anymore.

2 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

:therethere:Cheer up! I know what it's like to feel lonely, betrayed and rejected. I've been intimidated most of my life. When I was 12 years old, my classmates told me to go kill myself because they thought I was ugly with my curly hair. I used to participate in theater plays, but I ended abandonning because I became stage fright. I never had a lot of friends. In fact, I lost all of those from my childhood and teenage years. I belived I was cursed because socialy I'm a big failure. That was until I figured out my ADD was what caused my awkwardness. I cried in silence during so many nights. I wanted to run away. I wanted to hide. I felt unwanted by nobody. I have my ups and downs. Sometimes, it even goes down to some deep depressions. 

During the last 4-5 years, I changed a lot. I accepted to deal with the facts I will never be a beauty and I will live forever with ADD. I accept myself like I'm and I will not care about people's opinions. It's my life and I want to show the world that I exist. I conquered my fears a many ways (who would have thought that the little girl who wanted to hide now shows herself in conventions with cosplays she made?) I still have miles to go to feel 100% ok with myself. It isn't always easy, but I deal with it. And when I think about Billie Joe and all the struggles he had in his life, I know I can be as strong as him. He is happy today and I want to be happy too just like him. All his speeches about love, unity and enjoying life to the fullest, he isn't my role model for nothing! We all have our struggles in the end. We are all humans. You're stronger than you think.

And don't worry about finding yourself a boyfriend. Don't force yourself to get one because you feel it's what you should do, what the society tells you to do. Do what your heart tells you. It's ok to get older without a boyfriend. Love will come in your life when the time is right. Belive me, I'm 30 years old and I never had a boyfriend. I do love someone, but I know I will never get with him, atleast not in a near future. But I'm totally fine with it. I don't want to force things.

:hug:En espérant de t'avoir aidée.

Back to fangirling now! Lets talk about... I don't know... what part of Billie didn't we talk about yet? We didn't talk so much about his fingers/hands.

5 hours ago, JellyTime said:

I bet he's going to harass Jeff with the puppet or something. 

Reveal hidden contents

I want to get in!!!

4 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

It's definitely been too long since we last saw the puppet. Or Jeff. Or a livestream :( It's the final show, they should go out with a bang (bang)!

Well, you asked for puppets...

@Kuromignonne :therethere:I think we all feel similar to what you are feeling at times.  Hang in there!

3 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I love this 

I love his smile after.  Anyone know what he says?  Or where to find video?

5 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

It's definitely been too long since we last saw the puppet. Or Jeff. Or a livestream :( It's the final show, they should go out with a bang (bang)!

I actually made a "Missing" poster the other day for Billie's puppet, lol.  I was procrastinating studying for calc test.  It's good to see that goofy face again ❤

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Reading the thread again Billie? 😉

Exactly what I thought.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Montclare said:

Exactly what I thought.  :lol:

That's why I was trying to downplay the kink talk 😇☺️😄  

12 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

His immaturity and sometimes child-like behaviour always makes me forget how old he is.:lol:

It me. This is why people are usually surprised to find out how old I actually am. Well that and the fact that my family has really good "no wrinkle" genes.

11 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Hahaha yessss! Only missing the live part and Jeff looking miserable now :lol:

But his voice tho :wub::wub::wub:

35 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Reading the thread again Billie? 😉

Okay.. Lately there have been a lot of "coincidences" between things posted in this forum and things he does or wears or what-have-you but this puppet thing is just too much. I mean COME ON! Someone is peeking and I'm

down.png

2 hours ago, Running with shears said:

Okay.. Lately there have been a lot of "coincidences" between things posted in this forum and things he does or wears or what-have-you but this puppet thing is just too much. I mean COME ON! Someone is peeking and I'm

Shhhh?...sleepy beauty..I Slowly put my lipsdownto his..What?.😋😉

3 hours ago, Montclare said:

Hi again, Green Day management! Hope you have fun reading this thread and discussion about BIllie's leg hair and stuff. Thank you for trying to fulfill our wishes, however you missed the point... I was asking for JEFF, not the puppet. I mean Billie puppet video is really nice, but miserable Jeff is the essential. 
Rage&Love,
JellyTime

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived