The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Anyone know what the 27 tattoo refers to? 

It's the logo for the band The Riverdales. He produced one of their albums.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Anyone know what the 27 tattoo refers to? 

I googled and got nothing very relevant. Found lots of random stuff including 

the average adult flaccid penis length of Korean descent (Urban Dictionary)

There's a thing known as the 27 club (a shocking number of musician and artists that died at 27) but I didn't think it was that.

Thanks @G-L-O-R-I-A

9 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

I think it's been discussed before and deemed borderline invasive of his personal life, but: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code :lol:

Well you learn something new every day ☺️

It took me months but I finally found some more pictures of Billie wearing a t-shirt on this tour:

14705830_1296808907032663_65477671413098
That's the one I like best.

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

Aww he looks so good

True. T-shirts always bring off his neck and shoulders nicely :wub:

Was that from the warm up shows?

And that's why I never noticed the LOVE tattoo it's always hidden under the wristband.

On 16.9.2017 at 10:29 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

Was that from the warm up shows?

Yes, it's from when they played Aragon Ballroom in Chicago last year. I put a link towards some more pictures in the spoiler.

7 minutes ago, heathenchemist said:

Exactly :wub:

This one gets me 

14729228_1296808940365993_82758242921809

Does he seem so much more muscular in photos or is it just me? 

Confession (a little bit off the speeding conversation that goes on right now :P):

All the stuff that has come from Green Day and Billie lately, and the intense activity in this thread, are the things that make me keep having joy and faith in life right now. I'm very thankful for that. I do feel very lonely in my daily life and my passion for Billie, that grows day after day, may tend to make me even more lonely in some way. I'm in an edgy mood, where my will to live, stronger than ever, flirts a form of self-destruction that seem to increase in proportion. I am a mess. The thing is, it saddens me but I can still be a joyful mess, go to work, laugh every day, and people describe me as a weirdo but as a strong person. Meanwhile, when I look just next to me I feel very lonely and I'm just the same functional mess. I am conscious that the fact Billie has sung in different times and manners that he did feel like a mess as well, is something that has given me strength and courage in my own life (because he's so, so, so radiant today) and it is the case now, and it will always be. Still, I want to get out of this and live without destroying myself every time I tend to move forward. I'm scared not to manage doing this while feeling as lonely I do. But I've realized at the same time I feel incapable of starting a new relationship, or tell my boss I love him. Lack of self-esteem still here. A friend told me I should tell this man what I feel. That would never work though. I remember better and better the child I used to be, so sad and lonely, shameful and angry. Somehow I haven't changed. Who will regret me if I end up killing myself with the shit I do with myself? I just hope to live long enough to make this question have no sense anymore.

8 hours ago, reneetaleena said:

Most if not all of the songs they performed should be on youtube, you're gonna love it :D

I also liked the part where Billie Joe was chatting away with a fan and Norah jokingly told him off. They have really great chemistry! 

8 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Norah looks at him and quietly says "Let it go. Let it go" until he smiles. Wow, she really figured him out fast. She's good for him.  

I've seen all the Billie + Norah videos there is to see on Youtube this afternoon. So yeah, I guess I liked it. ;) I can't have any sympathy for Norah, for now, but Billie was clearly feeling good with her, that's all what matters to me. And their performances were all :wub: and :cry: ...

3 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

I've seen all the Billie + Norah videos there is to see on Youtube this afternoon. So yeah, I guess I liked it. ;) I can't have any sympathy for Norah, for now, but Billie was clearly feeling good with her, that's all what matters to me. And their performances were all :wub: and :cry: ...

Why don't you like Norah? I am not a big fan but she's really cool.

19 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Why don't you like Norah? I am not a big fan but she's really cool.

I suppose I'm feeling very lonely and can't stand her for the one reason she could do this with Billie. It's futile jealousy, but it's the way I really feel now. (I've never felt this about Adrienne for some reason.) Still, I find her beautiful and awesome singer.

I've turned from "Brat" to "Chump" very lately here. I just looked at the meaning of "chump" in French and at the lyrics of the song in Dookie. Guess I'm fitting it right now :blush:

3 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

I've turned from "Brat" to "Chump" very lately here. I just looked at the meaning of "chump" in French and at the lyrics of the song in Dookie. Guess I'm fitting it right now :blush:

Lol don't worry, we all feel that way sometimes 

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

Lol don't worry, we all feel that way sometimes 

I guess so :cry::cry::cry:

37 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Sorry but yes can I come get it? :blush: 

I bet he's going to harass Jeff with the puppet or something. 

Spoiler

I want to get in!!!

It's definitely been too long since we last saw the puppet. Or Jeff. Or a livestream :( It's the final show, they should go out with a bang (bang)!

1 hour ago, heathenchemist said:

i was just going said this..but you beat me to it!..he should wear nothing or just t-shirt just for your enjoyment. but maybe not!

@Kuromignonne: I know how you feel? i am kind of jealous toward.. Billie/Norah great chermistry/ relationship..but from what i see or hear about those two from listen/re-watch their interview/photo..etc together for Foreverly I don't really mind..and Didn't Billie said he wanted to work with her again..or do duet with her again. I like some relationship Billie with his co-star,co-singer female from Like sunday, Like Rain, Lady Cobra, Ordinary World..etc..

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived