The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

7 minutes ago, jengd said:

Hadnt seen that footage with Norah Jones in ages, must listen to the album again.  I like the videos but how awful were that audience, incredibly rude.  I hate how audiences seem to think they can and should talk all the time an artist is playing, feels like it's recent to me (old forgive) but I hate it, glad so many of them cheered when Billiemtold the rest to shut up.  

I liked the two fingered whistle. 

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I really hope he doesn't go quiet.:cry: I don't know what I'll do without his funny/cute/dorky/beautiful/amazing posts. I hope he continues doing instagram livestreams after the tour.

I really don't know how quiet he'll go at the end of the tour because, looking at his account, I'd say about half of his total Instagram posts have come since entering the studio in January last year, so he has definitely been posting more frequently than pre-2016. But I don't expect him to be posting at the current rate he's doing right now when the tour ends. Some of his best posts have happened outside of touring such as the ''behold'' videos last year and the chimp sanctuary pictures, and I'd love to see postings like this while he's resting.

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

He doesn't shave his legs, his shins just went bald from wearing socks. It's common with guys his age :lol:

Lol what, does this mean I have the legs of a man aged 45?? :huh: Thanks! :lol: 

It'd be pretty cute if he had shaved them but who knows, it could be the lighting though. I noticed in both the Florida fan photo and another older one there's a distinct line like halfway up his legs where they look lighter. And I'm sure I've seen pics from the 90s where they're quite hairy. So either the sock theory is correct, or maybe he just shaves the lower half :lol: Taking a step back I can't believe we're discussing this :lol:

Well I Obviously have to go and do some serious research, what happens when you Google Billie Joe Armstrong  legs - will report back later  :wub: very much later...

2 minutes ago, jengd said:

Well I Obviously have to go and do some serious research, what happens when you Google Billie Joe Armstrong  legs - will report back later  :wub: very much later...

Thanks for taking one for the team :thumbsup:

It's at times like these I wonder why I still haven't organised my picture folders by painstaking detail (i.e. era, show, hair, outfit, teeth, legs etc - as one would)

Is this the one you're talking about? ( any excuse to post :wub: )

tumblr_nq86qri_RZ71qawiczo1_540.jpg

6 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

It's at times like these I wonder why I still haven't organised my picture folders by painstaking detail (i.e. era, show, hair, outfit, teeth, legs etc - as one would)

Blimey it does look like the hair stops at his sock line, could it be all fancy socks???

13 minutes ago, jengd said:

Good luck and we salute you

12 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Lol what, does this mean I have the legs of a man aged 45?? :huh: Thanks! :lol: 

It'd be pretty cute if he had shaved them but who knows, it could be the lighting though. I noticed in both the Florida fan photo and another older one there's a distinct line like halfway up his legs where they look lighter. And I'm sure I've seen pics from the 90s where they're quite hairy. So either the sock theory is correct, or maybe he just shaves the lower half :lol: Taking a step back I can't believe we're discussing this :lol:

You're lucky if you do :P:lol:

Why would he only shave the lower half? It must be the socks :P

I googled "balding shins" and got lots of results from forums - some guys don't take it lightly lol. Apparently leg hair loss can be also a hormonal problem. 

Am I the only person looking at this photo to judge how hairy Billie is? :lol:

Spoiler

20170805_083656.png

Just now, RedundantIdiot said:

That pic does us no good because of the blinding reflection of his paleness.

11 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I really don't know how quiet he'll go at the end of the tour because, looking at his account, I'd say about half of his total Instagram posts have come since entering the studio in January last year, so he has definitely been posting more frequently than pre-2016. But I don't expect him to be posting at the current rate he's doing right now when the tour ends. Some of his best posts have happened outside of touring such as the ''behold'' videos last year and the chimp sanctuary pictures, and I'd love to see postings like this while he's resting.

I love the "behold" videos. They were the first thing I saw when I became a Green Day fan, before I knew how weird Billie was.:lol: Oh, how times have changed...

14 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

I noticed that line on his legs too. At first, I thought he'd just been pulling his socks up really high and it was a tan line.:lol: But now it's been mentioned, the lighter part looks considerably less hairy. As for the hairy 90s legs, I've never seen the lower half of his legs in the 90s, but his thighs and just below his knees looked pretty hairy, so it would be pretty weird if the bottom part of his legs were just naturally bald.

4 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

No, I thought so too but it's way too bright to tell anyway.

Edit: I'm still not over this vid, I must confess. :D

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

You're lucky if you do :P:lol:

Why would he only shave the lower half? It must be the socks :P

I googled "balding shins" and got lots of results from forums - some guys don't take it lightly lol. Apparently leg hair loss can be also a hormonal problem. 

If only mine were as extreme as his :P And he'd shave only the visible part of his legs because he's a simultaineously vain and scruffy dude  :lol: Seriously though I agree it must be that. Some 90s legs for comparision, not exactly silky smooth:

15 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

All this does is remind me I still can't read that tattoo.

It's weird;  there is about a three inch gap, but when you zoom in (so this is how I'm spending my Saturday) right around the tattoo, and in the same space on the other leg, it's darker.  Hair?  Dirt?  Sand?

4 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

If only mine were as extreme as his :P And he'd shave only the visible part of his legs because he's a simultaineously vain and scruffy dude  :lol: Seriously though I agree it must be that. Some 90s legs for comparision, not exactly silky smooth:

I wish too :P That would be such a horrible idea though haha 

That's pretty hairy for an otherwise almost bare guy 

3 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

So are hairy legs a bad thing on a guy now? Is that where we are? I can't keep up with the trends!

Honestly I can't either but nothing is bad on Billie :wub: 

4 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

So are hairy legs a bad thing on a guy now? Is that where we are? I can't keep up with the trends!

I'm not a fan of body hair in general so I don't like hairy legs but I don't know what the trends are :P

9 minutes ago, Montclare said:

All this does is remind me I still can't read that tattoo.

It's weird;  there is about a three inch gap, but when you zoom in (so this is how I'm spending my Saturday) right around the tattoo, and in the same space on the other leg, it's darker.  Hair?  Dirt?  Sand?

:friends::wub:

Do you mean just below the Emily's Army tattoo? I thought that was just a shadow, or yeah, maybe dirt/sand.

3 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

:friends::wub:

Do you mean just below the Emily's Army tattoo? I thought that was just a shadow, or yeah, maybe dirt/sand.

Yeah, right there.  And then if you look at the tattoo on his left ankle, it's light right where the tattoo is, but darker around it.

I'm struggling to keep up with this thread today. Usually, everybody's quiet when I'm online, and then all the good stuff happens after I've gone to bed.:lol:

Is it weird that there's only been two different occasions where I couldn't keep up with this thread: one when we were talking about Billie's pee habits, and one when we're analyzing his leg hair.:lol:

His arms aren't particularly hairy I don't think.

Sorry, went away for a few minutes and missed a new page, this seems really random now :lol:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived