The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

6 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

And you would too :lol:

Oh, God the spell check changed my original post to 'area' when I meant to say 'arms' :lol::lol:

Who knew spellcheck made Freudian slips?  :lol:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Yes. There are a ton of great clips from San Diego I've been watching and he's such a joy to watch right now -- "Isn't this fucking fun?" He asks. It reminded me of the Nimrod shows when he would screw around onstage acting stupid and then ask "Are you having fun? Are you having fun? Are you having fun?..." There's no one like him on earth I swear. One of a kind and irreplaceable.

I bet half the reason they are so anxious to get back in the studio is so they can get back on tour. He's gonna have a harder time than we will when this ends. We'll be seeing them again on the road before long.

next tour I want to go to a hometown show.. or more than 2 dates in a row. They just make me so happy :).

my boyfriends mom asked me to start putting together a Christmas list and it is half the stuff from the Green Day store ;)

15 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Lmao at the last video here, Billie is getting desperate but Mike is having none of it :lol:

The struggle is real. It's like a game to them, I wonder if they've been keeping score of who "wins" at every show. :lol:

15 hours ago, Hermione said:

Aww all the poor boy wants is a kiss :lol: 

I'm glad Billie got his kiss at the Austin show (because I got to watch). :creep:

He also kissed Tre during KFAD. He was on a roll.

18 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

That was the afterparty.

I would kill for a video of Armatage Shanks right now. I can't believe they played it.

me too..I want to hear and see video of song Armatage Shanks...(isn't this about his amanda?)

4 hours ago, Starlight said:

The struggle is real. It's like a game to them, I wonder if they've been keeping score of who "wins" at every show. :lol:

I'm glad Billie got his kiss at the Austin show (because I got to watch). :creep:

He also kissed Tre during KFAD. He was on a roll.

he is lucky dog..do you happen to have video of him kissing tre?..

9 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

Seriously, his voice in this is sooooo SEXY :wub: I'm taking a one way ticket to paradise right now!

I uploaded the whole song video to YouTube. I linked it in the event thread! And I know he sounds so good singing this. I can't stop watching it lol. I showed my fiance the video when I got home, and said my phone couldnt handle the stage lights. He said it looked like god was singing to me. Well, he was. :D

45 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:

me too..I want to hear and see video of song Armatage Shanks...(isn't this about his amanda?)

he is lucky dog..do you happen to have video of him kissing tre?..

It's not my video, but here's a clip of the magical moment. He's much more gentle with Tre than he is with Mike. :lol:

I really hope next time they tour, they won't do a freaking baseball field in my city. I want to take my gf to another show. She said she had so much fun at the first one, but she can't deal with major crowds. Arenas with seats are okay for her.

Thanks for videod clip..of KFD of Tre/Bi..kiss, I don't but you guys but these two are so damn cute!..their interaction is so much different then, Mike and Billie on and off stage..I thought these has more of brotherly love but with Tre/Biliie it more then that!..well that is my opinion.

31 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:

Thanks for videod clip..of KFD of Tre/Bi..kiss, I don't but you guys but these two are so damn cute!..their interaction is so much different then, Mike and Billie on and off stage..I thought these has more of brotherly love but with Tre/Biliie it more then that!..well that is my opinion.

I think that is what makes me love their live shows so much. So much energy and all the antics on stage.

15 hours ago, Montclare said:

Who knew spellcheck made Freudian slips?  :lol:

Of all the words that the spell check could have replaced pat Billies 'arms' with, I couldn't believe it changed it to pat Billies 'area'. Durty spell check :lol:

On a completely different note, I'm laughing at these dorks:

b889e6f26b4d1ca3cf6be447577496db.jpg

This morning, I showed my grandmother a picture of Billie, and then I showed her a picture of hobo Billie, and I didn't tell her that they were the same person. She said she preferred hobo Billie. :lol:

Spoiler

My mam has also just said to me that "Billie has a little willy." :ermm:

6 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

This morning, I showed my grandmother a picture of Billie, and then I showed her a picture of hobo Billie, and I didn't tell her that they were the same person. She said she preferred hobo Billie. :lol:

Well, depending on the picture of non-hobo Billie you've chosen... I would maybe rally your grandma :lol:

A picture of pre-Hobo Billie in support : :wub:

1405140539090479281_v1.jpg

6 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:
  Reveal hidden contents

My mam has also just said to me that "Billie has a little willy." :ermm:

My boss, who sometimes makes sex-related jokes (in a quite distinguish way, as you will see), once said to me : "Better to have a hard-working little one than a lazy big one". (I don't remember how we came to this conversation. :lol:

When I understood what he was talking about, I replied : "Then Billie has it all good" (my boss hasn't had choice to know a bit about Billie :P).

With all what we talked about Billie in this topic, I'm imagining the description in a 100 years from now in an encyclopedia, under the name of Billie Joe Armstrong:
«He was known as the lead singer of the band Green Day, musician, songwriter, producer, actor, owner of a few business, puppeeter, the guy who was most talked about in the Fangirls' Confessions Thread on Green Day Community, social media addict, stage god, hobo, proud father and weird uncle. Armstrong's famous quote: «Where is the button that makes them go away?»

:ga:

17 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Armstrong's famous quote: «Where is the button that makes them go away?»

:lol::lol::lol:

(If only he'd do more of those though...)

I told my teenage daughter about Billie posting in 24 different posts on a fan's instagram account and she said, "That's a really Dad thing to do."  :lol:

40 minutes ago, Schlappy said:

Billie shouldn't straighten his hair. The curly fro is life! 

I thought he have gorgeous natural curly fro,I am wondering  who or where he got curly-fro from?

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived