The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

1 minute ago, Strychnine. said:

If you're seriously going to look at this video and try to say there is any way humanly possible he was trying to be sexy then there is something seriously wrong with you. 

As Kuro said, he's sexy and he knows it 

offtopic, but is this pukey smiley new? I love it :bad:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

As has been pointed out before, this is the fangirl thread where finding Billie sexy is the thing. If that makes you uncomfortable there are other threads for you to visit. You can't keep dumping on and shaming people for doing what is done here.

Actually no, "finding billie sexy" isn't the thing. The point of a fangirl thread is to talk about the stuff Green Day is doing from the point of view of a megafan. Nowhere in the criteria do you have to find Billie attractive, talk about him being "sexy", or sexualize him. There is a thread, Green Day Revealed, that is specifically for pictures of the band doing sexual things like touching themselves. 

Even if finding Billie sexy was the thing, sexualizing a person is NEVER okay. There's a difference between taking a photo where he is intentionally trying to be sexy and talking about how sexy he looks versus a video where he is mouthing the lyrics to a song and just happens to be shirtless and calling him sexy because of that.

2 minutes ago, Strychnine. said:

Actually no, "finding billie sexy" isn't the thing. The point of a fangirl thread is to talk about the stuff Green Day is doing from the point of view of a megafan. Nowhere in the criteria do you have to find Billie attractive, talk about him being "sexy", or sexualize him. There is a thread, Green Day Revealed, that is specifically for pictures of the band doing sexual things like touching themselves. 

Even if finding Billie sexy was the thing, sexualizing a person is NEVER okay. There's a difference between taking a photo where he is intentionally trying to be sexy and talking about how sexy he looks versus a video where he is mouthing the lyrics to a song and just happens to be shirtless and calling him sexy because of that.

Define intentionally trying to be sexy 

Even if finding Billie sexy was the thing, sexualizing a person is NEVER okay. 

Then we disagree on your definition of fangirl. It is not the same as megafan. Everyone on GDC is a megafan, or they wouldn't be here. Fangirls are the ones that find Billie sexy, attractive, cute, adorable and squeal about it to each other. You're really mistaken.

I think you're been very touchy about the word "sexy" for some reason.

I find Billie very attractive, even when he's not seemingly intentionally doing something in relation with sex. I will call Billie sexy if I do find him so. That goes very well with much more great stuff I think of him, and we fans all think of him, whatever this stuff may be, no question of that.

So one thing this topic isn't for is to debate what the topic is for. Fangirl away, or don't. If you don't like what someone is saying here, you're welcome to find other threads that you like better.

1 hour ago, Kuromignonne said:

What are you referring to?

Like when he said «Kill Donald Trump».

5 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

So one thing this topic isn't for is to debate what the topic is for. Fangirl away, or don't. If you don't like what someone is saying here, you're welcome to find other threads that you like better.

Since you're the mod why don't you tell us which threads are fine for sexualizing the band in? Because from what I know, this thread wasn't the thread for it.  

Just now, Strychnine. said:

Since you're the mod why don't you tell us which threads are fine for sexualizing the band in? Because from what I know, this thread wasn't the thread for it.  

Now it is.

original.jpg

11 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Define intentionally trying to be sexy 

Making sexual remarks or gestures. Just being shirtless isn't trying to be sexy, that's like saying a woman is trying to be sexy just because she has boobs.

Just now, Strychnine. said:

Making sexual remarks or gestures. Just being shirtless isn't trying to be sexy, that's like saying a woman is trying to be sexy just because she has boobs.

Hey buddy, this isn't your place to define what is or isn't allowed. I asked you to stop. If you want to actually stay here, you'll stop.

4 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Now it is.

So can we officially call GDC the forum that thinks sexualizing people is okay? Because there's entire movements against sexualizing people.

Just now, Fuzz said:

Hey buddy, this isn't your place to define what is or isn't allowed. I asked you to stop. If you want to actually stay here, you'll stop.

I'm defining sexualization, not what is or isn't allowed. 

2 minutes ago, Strychnine. said:

So can we officially call GDC the forum that thinks sexualizing people is okay? Because there's entire movements against sexualizing people.

We can officially call GDC the place where you're suspended because you have really bad judgement about who you get sassy with.

6 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Now it is.

Who are you and where have you been hiding this treasure

c97.png

I don't know which thread is more exciting right now, the one where Billie himself shares his homemade videos with us or this one. Whoever said this place was a snooze lately, he was so wrong 😂 

36 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Like when he said «Kill Donald Trump».

I've just seen it ;) American idiot in Oakland, right? I hadn't noticed the first time I watched it!

I won't encourage Billie to say "kill" instead of "fuck", not because I'm afraid of people actually trying to kill Donald Trump, but because I want Billie to stay safe. :wub:

Spoiler

And stay sexy.

e79266c602828989d7c083a9e4964590--billie

51 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

offtopic, but is this pukey smiley new? I love it :bad:

Not totally off topic, for example me thinking of Dumb Trump = :bad:

30 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Who are you and where have you been hiding this treasure

He's the founder of GDA and apparently has a secret stash of previously unseen photos of shirtless Billie :happy:

55 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Now it is.

My night shift just got a whole lot better :wub::lol:

10 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

One does not simply found GDA and not share the stash of shirtless Billie photos :fuckyou:

I agree!! More of those would really help me get through the night at work. :lol:

2 hours ago, Strychnine. said:

Could you not sexualise him? That would be great. 

Hope you know..this is confession thread. So I am confession!..he is sexy in bed with him shirtless! and beside I am not the only one!..(right? Jane?)..;)

Just now, Caroline Truong said:

Hope you know..this is confession thread. So I am confession!..he is sexy in bed with him shirtless! and beside I am not going one!..(right? Jane?)..;)

You are definitely not the only one who thinks that :)

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived