The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Strychnine. said:

I want to be as high as Billie looked in that livestream. 

Oh geez - he is high on life - surfing does that to ya.

Just now, Tinkle said:

Oh geez - he is high on life - surfing does that to ya.

So does weeeeeeeeed. If I was in Cali I'd be blazing it 24/7.

Just now, Strychnine. said:

So does weeeeeeeeed. If I was in Cali I'd be blazing it 24/7.

Yeah I could go some weeeeeeed but its not legal in OZ:dry:

*covers up peoples comments with thumb* It's just you and I now Beej. 

Billie's live Instagrams. :wub: I don't even know where to begin with all the awesome/funny/dorky stuff happening in them. Please someone figure out a way to save them. Let's hope he does more. 

1 hour ago, Strychnine. said:

I want to be as high as Billie looked in that livestream. 

I thought he look and act drunk again   not high..from liv stream..

but I hope some one can tell him used Instagram for taking photo and video better!..because he awful at it!😂

Oh this was adorable.  Got a good look at the new improved teeth 😂. I love how he works it out first time but still asks Jakob what to do second time.  You can hear Adrienne laughing and putting it on to see it at the same time.  Lovely to see them messing around.  :wub: :dance:

Just because someone is happy/having fun it doesn't mean they're drunk or high jeez 

That was totally lovely :wub:. And he opened with my all time favourite song and followed with two others that I really love, how nice of him :happy: 

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

Just because someone is happy/having fun it doesn't mean they're drunk or high jeez 

That was totally lovely :wub:. And he opened with my all time favourite song and followed with two others that I really love, how nice of him :happy: 

He chose the songs so well! Maybe they could make the setlist now that he's practiced :happy:

Not gonna lie, that made my day.

Also one more because same, Billie, same :really:

Screenshot_20170725-063741.png

Him trying to "figure out the internet" and instagram live is the cutest/funniest thing ever. I can't believe how clueless he is about technology still. 

I'd like to take a moment to thank the awesome people on the internet who saved those live streams and uploaded them on YouTube! I thought I missed them forever!

Seriously this is the best thing I've ever seen on Instagram since Instagram was made! :wub:

I really don't know what the best part of this video is, everything is just so great. His voice sounds beautiful, I think he looks gorgeous with the glasses and the messy hair - very nerdy - and it's just so cute how clumsy he is with technology. The best breakfast-entertainment before work I've ever had, I could get used to it. :happy:Definitely made my day!

Yeah and people relax, he doesn't seem high or drunk to me, just happy and like a dork, the way we love him :)

Calling him a dork often feels kinda cheesy to me but when he literally does it himself that is pretty dorky:wub:

OMG! Why did I go to bed when Billie Joe was live?! I missed the livestream! I didn't know he was going to do this. Thankfully, people saved those videos. But message to Billie: do another freaking livestream!!! That's an order!!!:runaround:

This happened right when I went to bed! Anyway I'm not on instagram so I'm not sure if I would have been able to see it? I just lurk to see posts usually. Just watched on You Tube. 

Adorkable. He's so bored he's gonna hang out with us for god's sake. They were all really awkward once he told them it was the public IG account. Man, Billie's thirsty for an audience.  And he misses us. 😍

Anyone see what Joey's comment was? And yay for the trilogy getting some love! Fell For You sounded so good. ❤️

This dude. God I adore him. His lack of tech skills endlessly endear me. What a cute dork. I loved seeing Adrienne and Jakob, too. So cute all around. Made my Tuesday. :happy:

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

This happened right when I went to bed! Anyway I'm not on instagram so I'm not sure if I would have been able to see it? I just lurk to see posts usually. Just watched on You Tube. 

Adorkable. He's so bored he's gonna hang out with us for god's sake. They were all really awkward once he told them it was the public IG account. Man, Billie's thirsty for an audience.  And he misses us. 😍

Anyone see what Joey's comment was? And yay for the trilogy getting some love! Fell For You sounded so good. ❤️

Adorkable is a perfect word for him.  I'm so glad I caught this last night.  He's so funny.

Joey's comment was something like Jakob take off my shirt.

46 minutes ago, Niënor said:

Joey's comment was something like Jakob take off my shirt.

That's such an older brother move haha. I love that he was watching his dads livestream 

1 minute ago, Schlappy said:

That's such an older brother move haha. I love that he was watching his dads livestream 

And Jakob was like "this is my shirt!" 

They were probably watching and laughing at him because the old guy didn't know what he was doing.

I think it's time for a reality show 😂 Life with the Armstrongs. I'm sure it would be highly amusing 😆

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived