The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I noticed looking back that he swapped out the earrings for eyeliner at the same time. I would imagine both together would look a little feminine. He quit with the nosering early on but still wore earrings up until AI and then not since.

Omg the nose ring! I thought he looks really good with that. I'm finding I have a thing with people and those simple nose hoops. I was even considering getting one. They just look so good!

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Yeah, same here. I read the entire 3 pages. And this gif can summarize my reaction right now:

pretty in Pink..I love him wearing that fancy-peter pan-shirt-doing that with Hair..:wub:

One of the many reasons why I love this band and fangirl over them. This was so sweet and that kid will remember it for the rest of his life. :wub:

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I noticed looking back that he swapped out the earrings for eyeliner at the same time. I would imagine both together would look a little feminine. He quit with the nosering early on but still wore earrings up until AI and then not since.

Really, I can't remember him wearing earrings for a long time, will need to do some research!

4 hours ago, reneetaleena said:

Does anyone know if there's video of this moment? Its so adorable !!

Love this, it looks like Mike is saying to all the fangirls, "yes, Billie has him arm round my leg, what are you going to do about it"!

3 minutes ago, jengd said:

Really, I can't remember him wearing earrings for a long time, will need to do some research!

Love this, it looks like Mike is saying to all the fangirls, "yes, Billie has him arm round my leg, what are you going to do about it"!

LOL I was thinking Mike looks more like "Help me! Please!" :lol:

2 hours ago, Starlight said:

I don't know, he grew his hair pretty long while touring. All he has to do now is grow the beard and put on his hobo clothes.....

Hope so - maybe the new Rev look:ga:

1 hour ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

One of the many reasons why I love this band and fangirl over them. This was so sweet and that kid will remember it for the rest of his life. :wub:

Still watching Youtube videos...:lol:

still having posters on my wall and sometimes i look at them and think: wow!! im def a fangirl and will be one forever

18 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Hope so - maybe the new Rev look:ga:

That is probably the last look I would ever expect the Rev to have. :lol:

Thanks to the guys who were sharing some GIFs by the BillieJoeGiFs Twitter. Didn't know that account before and it made me see this:

WTF is going on here :lol:

15 minutes ago, melissi_unicorn said:

Thanks to the guys who were sharing some GIFs by the BillieJoeGiFs Twitter. Didn't know that account before and it made me see this:

Tre wanted a turn to sing so he took the mic away from Billie and sent him off to play the drums.

I didn't know Tre could boss people around like that. Guess he's been learning from watching Billie. :P

2 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Tre wanted a turn to sing so he took the mic away from Billie and sent him off to play the drums.

Haha, thanks! Didn't see it was the microphone ^^ Love how Billie walks away like a zombie :lol:

LOL that's hilarious. I love the interactions between those two. The one with the balloon popping is funny too because he looks genuinely surprised.

1 hour ago, melissi_unicorn said:

yeah..what is fook?..but I am loving it..Tre point to billie to go to drum like nasty boy!:fuckyou:

This has to be the cutest and funniest KFAD that I've seen. Something keeps cracking him up. "Whatcha gonna do with that glove?" 🤣🤣🤣

KIAD live is always best Highlight of GD show and craziest thing I ever seen. Tre/Billie those two always make me laugh.:wub:

1 minute ago, Caroline Truong said:

KIAD live is always best Highlight of GD show and craziest thing I ever seen. Tre/Billie those two always make me laugh.:wub:

Not recently. Billie has finally decided to act his age which I am grateful for.

1 hour ago, Caroline Truong said:

KIAD live is always best Highlight of GD show and craziest thing I ever seen. 

That's the funniest thing I've read today.

2 hours ago, Strychnine. said:

Not recently. Billie has finally decided to act his age which I am grateful for.

He posted a picture of himself ass naked in a highrise window not four months ago... ah, they grow up so fast :wub:

4 hours ago, Strychnine. said:

Nope, this is the funniest thing I've read today.

i can see various buttons, but not the one for "are you serious" so had to quote instead. :lol:

1 hour ago, Schlappy said:

He posted a picture of himself ass naked in a highrise window not four months ago... ah, they grow up so fast :wub:

Or this...

2 hours ago, reneetaleena said:

This is so freaking adorable (3:18) !!! :wub:

Aw --- it really is.

2 hours ago, Schlappy said:

or grabbing his crotch recently in some show..that i saw..:ga:

I hope billie and the boys will never grow up..i love his punking-stupid-funny stuff..that he did on stage and off.

10 hours ago, melissi_unicorn said:

I am laughing to hard, Billie's gestures remind me of Jack Sparrow :lol:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived