The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

he's slightly sweaty, and he's even wearing a t-shirt to show off those sexy arms and the amazing tattoos. He looks absolutely splendid. :wub:

All the more reason why he should wear short sleeves. In the 2013 tour he had a load of stripy tops that really suited him. 

8 minutes ago, Whatsername_123 said:

All the more reason why he should wear short sleeves. In the 2013 tour he had a load of stripy tops that really suited him. 

I know, I loved the clothes he used to wear on the trilogy tour.

2 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Haha, yes of course! It's just hardly the most shallow  - or controversial - subject we've covered :lol: 

Look at his little peekabo curls :wub:

I just came here to post the same picture. He's got the sweetest smile and the most gorgeous curls. I love them :wub:

1 hour ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

OMG those curls! :wub: *dies* He should just give in and let his hair go naturally curly instead of trying to straighten and style it. It would probably save him a lot of time since he sweats so much during shows and it curls anyway. Plus it's just so darn cute! :wub:

Exactly - his natural curly hair is even better than any straightened hairstyle and it would spare him a lot of time and effort.

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Yes, you are right, but then we might get used to these lovely curls and miss seeing that process. :lol:

Agreed, though. I love watching the progress! :lol:

2 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

his eyes..and yes he should wore stripe t-shirt more often..or just goes shirtless.:wub:

Yes, more t-shirts or shirtless, even better. He could also wear shorts since it's Summer. He has nice legs too.

32 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

Yes, more t-shirts or shirtless, even better. He could also wear shorts since it's Summer. He has nice legs too.

I know..Right!:wub:

6 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Exactly - his natural curly hair is even better than any straightened hairstyle and it would spare him a lot of time and effort.

If his intention is to have long hair, having it curly is a nightmare. I understand him to wish to have his hair straightened. If he wants short hair, I don't care if it's curly or not. But I love when his hair looks fluffy.

3 hours ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

Real shorts please! Not his pants cut with scissors again! The treads were falling apart. But he can use the scissors on his shirts/t-shirts if it means they will be so ruined that Billie Joe will need to go on stage shirtless.

3 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

If his intention is to have long hair, having it curly is a nightmare. I understand him to wish to have his hair straightened. If he wants short hair, I don't care if it's curly or not. But I love when his hair looks fluffy.

Real shorts please! Not his pants cut with scissors again! The treads were falling apart. But he can use the scissors on his shirts/t-shirts if it means they will be so ruined that Billie Joe will need to go on stage shirtless.

how about Pant-less..and shirtless..for next performance..right?:ga:

1 hour ago, Caroline Truong said:

how about Pant-less..and shirtless..for next performance..right?:ga:

Been there, done that :ga:

Well that little exchange woke me up this Monday morning lol!  I can't see him reconciling shorts with his inner rock god, pant ess I am not going to even think about until after breakfast haha - but yes, the waistcoat is starting to look awful, it just needs to go, and he just looks hot and bothered in some of the recent pics.  Having said that, he may have been glad of long sleeves in some of the rain, shame!  Can we petition Jeff on Twitter to go at Billie's long sleeved shirts with scissors do you think? :D

5 hours ago, jengd said:

he may have been glad of long sleeves in some of the rain, shame!  Can we petition Jeff on Twitter to go at Billie's long sleeved shirts with scissors do you think? :D

Ireland and UK are two places with a lot of rain. Billie Joe might need his long sleeves there (unless the venues are inside). We should... no, we MUST ask Jeff to use the scissors when they will be in Spain. :lol:

I can just picture it, Jeff sneaking onto Billie's bus in the cover of night with a pair of scissors... It's the ultimate revenge for all that puppet based harassment :fuckyou: , AND to the fangirls' advantage, win/win!

Definitely agree he needs to lose the waistcoat. Looks too constricted. Glad the tie is gone though. And what's the story behind that denim jacket with the RevRad image on the back? Did someone make that for him?

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Definitely agree he needs to lose the waistcoat. Looks too constricted. Glad the tie is gone though. And what's the story behind that denim jacket with the RevRad image on the back? Did someone make that for him?

Somebody threw a similar one on stage in Green Bay in march that he put, and soon after he started changing into the current one + a black one for the final songs.

Re: the waistcoat he went from buttoned up to unbuttoned throughtout the year, so he's moving in the right direction at least. I agree it looks constricting but there's just no logic to anything that man wears (or does) so I've given up hope for t shirts and the like :ermm:

12 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Somebody threw a similar one on stage in Green Bay in march that he put, and soon after he started changing into the current one + a black one for the final songs.

He kept the one threw on the stage because he wore it during the last few concerts of the North American tour. It had a Bad Religion image on the back. I don't know if the one he has now is the same one with the Bad Religion image. But I noticed that the RevRad image was just barely holding on during the Australian tour. For the European tour, Billie added pins all around the image.

Edit: According to his Instagram account, he had to give it back. So, I'm kind of lost with all the pictures of him supposely wearing the Bad Religion one during the following concerts.

5 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

He kept the one threw on the stage because he wore it during the last few concerts of the North American tour. It had a Bad Religion image on the back. I don't know if the one he has now is the same one with the Bad Religion image. But I noticed that the RevRad image was just barely holding on during the Australian tour. For the European tour, Billie added pins all around the image.

Ah yeah that could be, although he wrote in his instagram post that he had to give it back? But idk, now you say it the Bad Religion one had leopard print on the shoulders too like now. I really like it though, to see him in that and a t-shirt would be the ultimate summer outfit I think.

I edited my previous post. I guess you didn't have the time to see it before posting yours.

1 hour ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Ireland and UK are two places with a lot of rain. Billie Joe might need his long sleeves there (unless the venues are inside). We should... no, we MUST ask Jeff to use the scissors when they will be in Spain. :lol:

I actually think mass tweets to Jeff is not a bad idea. Word would get back to Billie that we're ready for a outfit change for the next N American leg, specifically short-sleeved t shirts.

39 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I edited my previous post. I guess you didn't have the time to see it before posting yours.

Ah no I didn't. We can at least conclude that he likes the look! I want to make my own actually but the large number of them observed at my gig last week was a little off putting :lol: I see them around elsewhere too so suppose they're  ~fashionable~ at the moment (a bit like our Billie obviously)

8 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I actually think mass tweets to Jeff is not a bad idea. Word would get back to Billie that we're ready for a outfit change for the next N American leg, specifically short-sleeved t shirts.

Yeah not a bad idea... except in Jeff's eyes - my impression is he's not very into the whole fangirl concept :lol: 

I think something's been done to that photo. His face is all smoothed out and it makes the stubble look very odd :P 

Edit: He's wearing a "WEIRDO" badge, I love it

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived