The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

1 minute ago, jengd said:

Not everyone has stinky feet!

No, EVERYONE that doesn't wear socks and has closed shoes has stinky feet.  It is scientifically proven.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Where are his socks???  He will have stinky feet without socks.

sorry, from new photo, worst outfitted yet from Billie, stinky- no-sock grandpa shirt..and uply short..he look tried from photo.

14 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Feel slightly bad for sharing paparazzi style pictures but omfg we have legs! I repeat: we have legs :runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround: 

I read your comment and had a mild heart attack before I even looked at the photo. :lol:

1 minute ago, Caroline Truong said:

sorry, from new photo, worst outfitted yet from Billie, stinky- no-sock grandpa shirt..and uply short..he look tried from photo.

The outfit is fine, it is a plain pair of shorts and a plain shirt.  The hat adorable, the lack of socks, stinky.

1 minute ago, Caroline Truong said:

I'm sorry but you crack me up :lol: The cleavage alone is a 10/10

Just now, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I read your comment and had a mild heart attack before I even looked at the photo. :lol:

LOL mild heart attack was roughly my reaction too upon seeing it. I love his skinny little ankles and massive calves omg

The sad part is he'll no doubt be all covered up by tomorrow night. Freak. :cry: 

19 minutes ago, jengd said:

I noticed in the pic with Tre, he has on the same outfit but long trousers, it looks like he was warm so cut the legs off lol

Lol, just saw this comment. That's hilarious if true. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

It seems that our Billie is feeling the heat...

Reveal hidden contents

...but I'm not complaining. :wub:

#tre and Billie's photo: both feeling the heat and go to same shirt store?..and he look little better here.I don't really know why?

25 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

It seems that our Billie is feeling the heat...

Hide contents

...but I'm not complaining. :wub:

No wonder, it's ho as hell. 

14 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

No wonder, it's ho as hell. 

Wait are you there??

14 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Wait are you there??

No, I'm in Budapest. It's is hot though :P

4 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

No, I'm in Budapest. It's is hot though :P

Oh right, just wishful projecting then :D  I can imagine, I nearly died here today in my black RevRad shirt

I know Tre gets a lot of hate in this thread but I thought he was really cute in the Revolution Radio video. Also, Mikes hair was perfection. So much better than his 2012 hair. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Regardless, Billie's smelly feet > all other smelly feet.

TRUTH!

1 hour ago, Starlight said:

I know Tre gets a lot of hate in this thread but I thought he was really cute in the Revolution Radio video. Also, Mikes hair was perfection. So much better than his 2012 hair. :thumbsup:

Did I miss something?..Who doesn't like Tre in this thread?..:dry:

he is my second best cool guy:toocool:.

sometime I dislike Billie..but it is not the time.

The pics of Billie in the shorts and the shirt practically undone to his navel. I died many times today.

tumblr_ori1t3a8Y91qd0zeso1_500.jpg

:runaround:

30 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:

Did I miss something?..Who doesn't like Tre in this thread?..:dry:

he is my second best cool guy:toocool:.

sometime I dislike Billie..but it is not the time.

I'm going to ignore the blasphemy re:Billie ;) and back you up on the  "who doesn't like Tré?"  I love that wing-nut  -- even if he scares me a little sometimes.

31 minutes ago, sherribomb said:

The pics of Billie in the shorts and the shirt practically undone to his navel. I died many times today.

:runaround:

Poor thing. Looks like he's suffering a bit in the heat. Can't wait to see him in the September heat and 99% humidity in Florida. :happy:

Hey! I don't post here very often but I thought I just had to since I met Billie Joe and Mike last saturday ^^ 

I'm one of the fans who met him in Paris, but I didn't post my picture with him anywhere. He was looking so good and so healthy!

I saw that some of you guys said that he looked a bit sick of taking pictures, I thought I'd give some context :) 

We weren't that many, we were like 4,  when he arrived, he said Hi and he basically made the decision to come up to us, as we didn't dare to go up to him , and seemed pretty happy doing so ^^ Thankfully the other people that were there were all being very respectful which was good. I would have loved to have a few words with him, since I'm not really into the whole thing of posting selfies on social media and I'd rather have a conversation with someone I admire than just take a picture, but I wasn't the only one there so I had to just ask for a quick selfie. 

He looked very good, very healthy, probably a bit tired but overall he seemed fine which was really nice to see. I must admit the first thing I noticed for some reason was his teeth xD But then you just can't help but look at his eyes, they're just so green and so pretty. 

The whole thing didn't last very long, but the main thing I could remember is that he seemed genuinely happy. It might not come out that way in the pictures you guys saw, but I really felt like he didn't really feel uncomfortable or anything. He didn't have to stop and come up to us, yet he did and I'm incredibly grateful he did so. I saw Mike later that day, I was quite surprised at how good he looks in real life, for some reason I feel like pictures and videos of him really don't do him justice. Both of them were incredibly nice, and I feel like I am the one who made a fool of myself being overly excited and slightly panicked by the fact that they were right in front of me :D People say "never meet your idols" but in this case I can tell you that Mike and Billie seem to be very nice people and they definitely care about the fans. 

Adrienne was with Billie Joe as well, and she is super sweet too, I gave her a little note that I squiggled for Billie and the rest of the band  in case I would see them, which in retrospect must have been really cringy since I tend to get a bit to carried away by my emotions sometimes :D Brittney was with Mike and she is so sweet and talked to us for a bit. 

Anyway I still can't believe I met them, they've literally shaped the person I am today thanks to their music, and I'm so grateful I had such an amazing experience meeting them. I hope all of you guys who might have not met them yet will be just as lucky as I was. 

I'm a little behind. On the Rev Rad video I was most impressed with Mike. Even though I'm a Billie girl, Mike looks so good in this. Also loved the old footage. Oh and also Tre looks great in it. Billie looks good but it's not my favorite look for him. I was surprised as Tre is the one to me who has really looked his age lately. But I think he's lost weight and just overall looks better lately and in this video. 

On the other hand I'm totally defending Billie in today's pics from Italy. I think the whole outfit is adorable. LEGS & ARMS, thank you God!! He has the best appendages!! Oh and chest 😍

Thank you @WorkingForPeanuts for your story of meeting Billie, Mike, and wives. What an amazing experience. And I bet Adrienne loved your note.

20 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

He has the best appendages!!

Love that it looks like he got hot (!) and tore off his pant legs to make shorts.

Also, it makes me happy that he and Adrienne seem to be able to wander around without crowds following them and being bothered too much.   As much as someone can love and appreciate their fans it has to be tiring of not being able to spend much time public just doing what "normal" people do. @WorkingForPeanuts  thank you for being respectful and letting Billie approach you.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived